PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Donate - Info Wars Money Bomb

libertygrl
05-15-2008, 01:36 PM
I don't know if this has been posted yet or whether this is the proper thread to do so, but I think this can be HUGE in helping to defeat the MSM. The following was posted at infowars.com and was obviously inspired by all the Ron Paul Money Bombs:

Help Raise Millions To Change The Face of Media - MAY 31ST

It's Now or Never. Defend the Republic by Ensuring We Win The Information War:

We enabled Ron Paul to compete with the corporate sponsored politicians, now we can enable Alex Jones to compete with corporate media. Let's do this! Get the word out, blog, forum, chat, email, let everyone know about this moneybomb. Go build a myspace page place posters on telephone poles, invite everyone, do anyting you can! This must happen. $100 will not break anyones bank. Collectively, we can each donate the small amount and create a massive force for Alex Jones to use toward educating our peers about the coming economic crisis, the fraudulent carbon threat, the coming police state and more... it is all up to you and I. There are thousands who listen to Alex Jones every day. This is your one chance to blast a crater into the side of the establishment. Pledge. This has never been done before, make history!

http://infowarsmoneybomb.com/

asgardshill
05-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Pass.

brandon
05-15-2008, 02:15 PM
Why would someone donate money for a person to grow a for-profit business? This makes no sence to me and I am stunned that Alex Jones would have the balls to try this. This is an outrage, and what people still support Jones should now see the shill he really is.

If he really needs money, he should be looking for investors, not donations! wtf

ARealConservative
05-15-2008, 02:34 PM
Why would someone donate money for a person to grow a for-profit business? This makes no sence to me and I am stunned that Alex Jones would have the balls to try this. This is an outrage, and what people still support Jones should now see the shill he really is.

If he really needs money, he should be looking for investors, not donations! wtf

consider the source.

Andycam
05-26-2008, 09:17 PM
Alex Jones is one of the last true freedom fighters in the war on corruption and evil. He supports Ron Paul, and was a key figure in the money bombs.

Let's support those who support us.

1776Patriot
05-28-2008, 04:14 PM
But his donation bomb thing is a totally for proffit BUSINESS adventure, he has ads, Google adds etc all of these things bring him in money. Now if we donated to such which helped him make more moeny too, it ought to as well help makes us finnancially independent,

yongrel
05-28-2008, 04:15 PM
http://forgotston.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/money-down-toilet.jpg

Kevlar
05-31-2008, 01:08 AM
I just donated $100.

May Alex Jones continue to awaken the masses.

-

evilfunnystuff
05-31-2008, 12:09 PM
to those who comment on it being a for profit buissnes alex does not live like a king and pours money back into his show and his movies to educate the masses im sure he allows himself an income as he does have a family to support but he is not out drivin fancy cars and wearin 10,000 dollars suits livin in some mansioneque home he has dedicated his life to fighting the nwo

who else regulary has on guests such as
ron paul
edward griffin
jesse ventura
willie nelson
judge napalitano
bev harris of black box voting
barry goldwater junior
the late aaron russo

who has been talkin about the gold standard and the fedral reserve
who has been talkin about the uncostitutional war in iraq
who has been blasting the patriot act
who has been risking his life by taking on the elites and putting a camera on htem and showing what they do to the world

hes been at this for years he is not some newbie to the patriot game and has shown he is capable

he puts out a 4 hour radio show 6 days a week and is syndicated on real radio in over 50 stations as well as straemed on the web to millions all over the world

an hour of each show is done as a low budget video report with visual aids such as documents and video clips pertaining to the story

all the while he is putting out documantaies on a regular basis and maintaining several news and video sites

k i think im pumped enough to donate now

rpfan2008
05-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Donated $10, i m broke

Go Alex get a bigger megaphone :D

Luft97
05-31-2008, 12:30 PM
No thanks.

Andycam
05-31-2008, 07:20 PM
Say no to Alex is like saying no to Ron Paul.

Alex Jones, he is our representative for Ron Paul. He supports Ron Paul for president.

And he's got 2 million listeners per day.

Imagine if he had 10 million? Maybe Ron Paul would be winning!