PDA

View Full Version : Hello.. its been awhile

krott5333
05-15-2008, 01:08 PM
I took some time off after the PA primary, needed a breather and lately I've been focusing more on stocking up survival supplies for when the crap hits the fan.

How ya'll been doing? Whats new?

ronpaulhawaii
05-15-2008, 01:13 PM
same ol, same ol. Great job in PA, BTW

We have some good project needing funds (check front page) and the r3vMarch needs volunteers, also The Freedom Tour is being developed and seems a good way to spread the message and keep the enthusiam going.

I am partial to helping the Hawaiians as their convention is this week, you'll see the thread being bumped.

Glad to see you back after a well deserved break

Jeremy
05-15-2008, 01:18 PM
Well for starters, this is today: http://www.lunchbomb.com/

krott5333
05-15-2008, 01:24 PM
Well for starters, this is today: http://www.lunchbomb.com/

I've got about $8 to my name. Thats another reason why I've been away, trying to make some money. (gotta pay for gas :( )

Cowlesy
05-15-2008, 01:26 PM
I've got about $8 to my name. Thats another reason why I've been away, trying to make some money. (gotta pay for gas :( )

Patrick --- Great work in PA! Take care of your castle first as you'll increase your value to the cause by keeping things straight at home.

Glad to see you back!

Kotin
05-15-2008, 01:28 PM
Thanks alot Patrick!!

you guys did great in PA!!!

we are all very proud of you guys.:D

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-15-2008, 01:32 PM

Have you seen my latest book "247 Gas Saving Tips to Help You Save Gas, Pay Less for Gas & Get More Miles Per Gallon 24/7!"? (in my sig.)

I'm putting together a little something to help get Dr. Pauls H.R. 2415 passed
so I haven't said too much about it lately. Check it out if you'd like. It truly is
the 'science of saving gas' and achieving smooth flowing traffic!

Hunter

Primbs
05-15-2008, 01:38 PM
Why did Pennsylvania do so well?

krott5333
05-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Patrick --- Great work in PA! Take care of your castle first as you'll increase your value to the cause by keeping things straight at home.

Glad to see you back!

Thanks. I haven't stopped fighting the good cause though. I went to a seminar recently with the head of the Constitution Party in PA, Hagan Smith. Very informative, lots of good info, motivated me to do more research on Constitutional Law.

krott5333
05-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Why did Pennsylvania do so well?

Because freedom is popular.

brandon
05-15-2008, 02:48 PM
Because freedom is popular.

What he said.

Also, we had good organization throughout the entire state, and McCain was not competing here at all. I did not see one McCain sign, but the entire state was blanketed with Ron Paul signs since last summer. It was the first major primary that was not contested by any candidate except Paul. McCain already had enough delegates to secure the nomination.

LibertyEagle
05-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Hi Krott. :) Glad to see you back. You really rocked on those ads you put together.