PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul National Meetup Call (1Year Anniversary) - Live On Rev Broadcasting 9pm EST

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-15-2008, 07:29 AM
I don't know if this is the first time this has been posted. so, delete if it's not.

Ron Paul National Meetup Call

(1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)
Thursday 5-15-08 9pm (eastern) 8pm (central) 7pm (mountain) 6pm (pacific)

605-475-8500 Code-5092984

Guest Speaker: RON PAUL

Special Guests for call:
Please post and forward this mailing
Ernest Hancock Creator of the "LOVEUTION" Freedom's Phoenix

Steve Dore Ron Paul Campaign Music Theme

Marc Scibilia Hope Anthem

Isreal Anderson The Freedom Tour

Jim Condit, Jr. VoteFraud.org

Robert Schulz Founder: "We the People"

"Granny Warriors"

DON'T YOU DARE MISS THIS ONE !!!
Please post & forward this mailing

Make a NOTE!!! Our 1 Year Anniversary Call is May 15th, 2008.

IF THE CALL IS FULL: LOG ON TO:
www.RevolutionBroadcasting.com

This will be broadcast live over this VENUE along with our live Conference Call.

40 Federal Liberty Candidates running for Congress or Senate.
Please check their links on PaulCongress.com

http://www.paulcongress.com/Candidates.html

RON PAUL REVOLUTION

Best wishes,

Dede Farrell
Portland, OR

Steve Harris
Charlotte, NC
www.aunetwork.tv

--
Sponsored by The Freedom Fellowship
http://www.thefreedomfellowship.blogspot.com
http://www.thefreedomfellowship.net

Our government's sick. Our country needs a doctor ... not a lawyer.

Ron Paul for President 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 08:00 AM
We will have tonight at 9pm eastern Dr. Ron Paul as our guest speaker.

Please keep bumped and let everyone know about this 1 year anniversary call with Dr. Ron Paul.

DO NOT MISS THIS VERY SPECIAL EVENT.

We also have speacial guest speakers tonight :

Earnest Hancock

Steve Dore

Bob Schultz

Linda (granny warrior) and more......

www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

salsero96
05-15-2008, 08:01 AM
Nice...

Keep up the good work!

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-15-2008, 08:14 AM
that's funny, I posted this about 20 minutes ago.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=137642

OhioMichael
05-15-2008, 09:18 AM
bump

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 09:37 AM
that's funny, I posted this about 20 minutes ago.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=137642

Sorry i didn't know

Bryan would say this deserves multiple posts anyway.

Thank you for getting the word out.

speciallyblend
05-15-2008, 10:09 AM
BUMP and WHO THE HELL DIDNT 5 STAR this???? 5 STAR VOTE AND BUMP , thanks steve i can't wait to hear this:)

speciallyblend
05-15-2008, 10:10 AM
bump

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 10:40 AM
BUMP and WHO THE HELL DIDNT 5 STAR this???? 5 STAR VOTE AND BUMP , thanks steve i can't wait to hear this:)

I do not know why someone wouldn't 5 start this thread.

IRO-bot
05-15-2008, 11:23 AM
Lovely fragrance Yongrel!

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 11:46 AM
bump

Bradley in DC
05-15-2008, 12:15 PM
Bryan would say this deserves multiple posts anyway.

Aside from bumping one's ego, there is no reason for multiple threads which should be deleted and are considered rude to the OP of the original thread. That attitude of contempt towards others is what causes you problems, Steve.

(and I'm passing on the obvious remark questioning your delusion that you speak for Bryan now too. :p)

Cowlesy
05-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Keep it on topic. If it happens, great.

rational thinker
05-15-2008, 12:21 PM
If this is true, great. If not, fuck you.

(Sorry, just thinking ahead of time ;))

Cowlesy
05-15-2008, 12:25 PM
So this is the traditional Meetup National Conference Call, and I am guessing the radio station is going to piggy-back off the call and stream it live?

Sounds like good stuff!!

ronpaulhawaii
05-15-2008, 12:25 PM
I am all in favor of trying, (again) to work together here

ronpaulhawaii
05-15-2008, 12:26 PM
If this is true, great. If not, ....

(Sorry, just thinking ahead of time ;))

That was uncalled for, (though understandable) please self edit your post

Cowlesy
05-15-2008, 12:26 PM
I wish I could jack-in to my buildings intercom system and stream it live to all the other hermits working late night in this place --- that'd be a good time. :)

ronpaulhawaii
05-15-2008, 12:32 PM
I wish I could jack-in to my buildings intercom system and stream it live to all the other hermits working late night in this place --- that'd be a good time. :)

hehe

and Steve, no announcements deserve multiple posts, they stand on their merits or they don't. The multiple post tactic is what we describe as "spamming"

newyearsrevolution08
05-15-2008, 12:34 PM
everyone a bit edgy today then..

Either way its a great idea of course. Now the follow through.....

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 02:11 PM
Aside from bumping one's ego, there is no reason for multiple threads which should be deleted and are considered rude to the OP of the original thread. That attitude of contempt towards others is what causes you problems, Steve.

(and I'm passing on the obvious remark questioning your delusion that you speak for Bryan now too. :p)

Bradley I do not wish to argue with you or anyone else any longer.

I did not know someone posted this already and my post can be deleted without concern.

I am trying to do good things and get the message out nothing more.

Can we put the personal issues to the side please and just start coming together to focus on the positive things we can accomplish?

For the record Ron Paul will be the guest speaker on the call and I also will be speaking tonight, I was also asked personally to provide this call on the network to which we changed our programming schedule to be able to do this for the people that requested us to provide it.

speciallyblend
05-15-2008, 02:12 PM
GROUP HUG and everyone ,please stop the attacks folks. GROUP HUG and get excited folks RON PAUL is the MAN and he is speaking . SPREAD THE WORD AND LOVE, EVERYONE IS WORKING HARD, don't let others divide you;)

BUMP

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 02:15 PM
So this is the traditional Meetup National Conference Call, and I am guessing the radio station is going to piggy-back off the call and stream it live?

Sounds like good stuff!!

The moderator of the conference call is going to tap in our server to provide the stream for i will actually be on the call and have been asked to speak tonight.

This will happen without any glitches and i am sure everyone will be happy with the content from Dr. Paul tonight.

Hope you enjoy it.

speciallyblend
05-15-2008, 02:21 PM
The moderator of the conference call is going to tap in our server to provide the stream for i will actually be on the call and have been asked to speak tonight.

This will happen without any glitches and i am sure everyone will be happy with the content from Dr. Paul tonight.

Hope you enjoy it.

IS IT TIME YET? hmmmmmm tick tick tick ,ugh now time is moving slower :)

libertarian4321
05-15-2008, 02:47 PM
www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

Glad its being broadcast over the net. Saves me a few bucks in long distance charges. Plus, if everyone called in, wouldn't the system be overwhelmed?

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Glad its being broadcast over the net. Saves me a few bucks in long distance charges. Plus, if everyone called in, wouldn't the system be overwhelmed?

I know the amount of calls is actually limited but as to how many i have no idea.

We will have a nice clear stream for everyone to hear.

MelissaWV
05-15-2008, 03:34 PM

Yes!!! lol Their conference call system almost always gets overwhelmed when Dr. Paul is actually confirmed to speak. Not only that, but it becomes incredibly difficult to hear anyone speaking, because people get on the call and go "AM I MUTED YET? WOOOO RON PAUL THIS IS AWESOME!!!". Not long ago, Dr. Paul spoke on a rebroadcast call and someone actually called up and said "FUCK YOU" or something similar. Dr. Paul sort of chuckled, and then went on as if it didn't happen.

The bottom line is that listening on the radio is much better than attempting to call in, because the call quality degrades significantly as more people hop on the phone. Cowlesy this is why I would incidentally think that a rebroadcast is better to share with friends on this front. The calls have a lot of formalities and business, and some of the speakers may or may not have something great to say (that always happens, not putting ANYONE down so don't read into it!). There are often hiccups or little tweets/feedback as things get straightened out :p

I look forward to hearing this tonight, and would like to put out a probably premature thank you for this thread not being hijacked to hell. This is about Dr. Paul tonight. :D

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 04:24 PM
Yes!!! lol Their conference call system almost always gets overwhelmed when Dr. Paul is actually confirmed to speak. Not only that, but it becomes incredibly difficult to hear anyone speaking, because people get on the call and go "AM I MUTED YET? WOOOO RON PAUL THIS IS AWESOME!!!". Not long ago, Dr. Paul spoke on a rebroadcast call and someone actually called up and said "FUCK YOU" or something similar. Dr. Paul sort of chuckled, and then went on as if it didn't happen.

The bottom line is that listening on the radio is much better than attempting to call in, because the call quality degrades significantly as more people hop on the phone. Cowlesy this is why I would incidentally think that a rebroadcast is better to share with friends on this front. The calls have a lot of formalities and business, and some of the speakers may or may not have something great to say (that always happens, not putting ANYONE down so don't read into it!). There are often hiccups or little tweets/feedback as things get straightened out :p

I look forward to hearing this tonight, and would like to put out a probably premature thank you for this thread not being hijacked to hell. This is about Dr. Paul tonight. :D

The mod of the conference call is going to provide us a direct stream so it should be good and clear.

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 05:01 PM
I am all in favor of trying, (again) to work together here

I am as well. Maybe we could speak on the phone sometime?

LibertyEagle
05-15-2008, 05:04 PM
For the record Ron Paul will be the guest speaker on the call and I also will be speaking tonight, I was also asked personally to provide this call on the network to which we changed our programming schedule to be able to do this for the people that requested us to provide it.

Steve, it's great that you will be streaming this week's conference call. The same call that has been happening every week, for months. However, the way you initially put it sounded a lot like you were attempting to take credit for arranging for the interview and the reality is that you are not. It's this kind of thing that gets under people's skin.

There's plenty of credit to go around in this effort for liberty. No need to claim some that doesn't belong to you.

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Steve, it's great that you will be streaming this week's conference call. The same call that has been happening every week, for months. However, the way you initially put it sounded a lot like you were attempting to take credit for arranging for the interview and the reality is that you are not. It's this kind of thing that gets under people's skin.

There's plenty of credit to go around in this effort for liberty. No need to claim some that doesn't belong to you.

I was asked by the moderator of the conference call to stream this and i was also asked to speak.

I am not trying to take credit for anything although i am honored to be part of it.

speciallyblend
05-15-2008, 05:19 PM
I was asked by the moderator of the conference call to stream this and i was also asked to speak.

I am not trying to take credit for anything although i am honored to be part of it.

look forward to the feed. I thank everyone for their work,keep it up. I spread this to my meetup and personal friends:)

Colorado Convention coming soon. OOO the drama;)

ronpaulhawaii
05-15-2008, 05:22 PM
I am as well. Maybe we could speak on the phone sometime?

I have become pretty much phonaphobic due to a past relationship with a girl who turned out to be pyscho. I, also, feel phones are pretty much outdated and ill-suited for clear and effective communications between relative strangers. That said, I will be interested in meeting you, face to face, hopefully at the march. To be able to put a face to a name always helps.

LE makes a good point and what she seems to be attemting to do is to help you avoid the pitfalls of the past. In truth, you are a guest on someone elses program, not the other way around as your OP clearly states.

For certain it will take a period of adjustment as we all learn to work together.

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 06:03 PM
I have become pretty much phonaphobic due to a past relationship with a girl who turned out to be pyscho. I, also, feel phones are pretty much outdated and ill-suited for clear and effective communications between relative strangers. That said, I will be interested in meeting you, face to face, hopefully at the march. To be able to put a face to a name always helps.

LE makes a good point and what she seems to be attemting to do is to help you avoid the pitfalls of the past. In truth, you are a guest on someone elses program, not the other way around as your OP clearly states.

For certain it will take a period of adjustment as we all learn to work together.

These assumptions is where the problem comes from. I do not wish to argue, I do not wish to take credit for anything, we are all doing what we can to make a difference and if some of you can not see that i am sorry.

You presume to know about me and my motives although you have never spoken to me or spoken to the people i have been helping.

This is exactly what is dividing us when we should be uniting and making effective changes. Why does this always need to be negtive? Can we not get beyond this?

I want to work with you folks although it is tough when you are attempted to be discredited on a daily basis.

ronpaulhawaii
05-15-2008, 06:11 PM

I do not see this as negative

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 06:17 PM
I do not see this as negative

steve : I can live with that.

mdh
05-15-2008, 06:19 PM
DrSteve, will you be at the Revolution March?

brandon
05-15-2008, 06:21 PM
DrSteve, will you be at the Revolution March?

I hope he is. I'm sure we would all feel more comfortable with the mysterious Steve Parent if we can meet him face to face.

For some reason i doubt he will show up.

brandon
05-15-2008, 06:23 PM

steve : I can live with that.

Doctor, with all due respect, why do you sometimes write "steve : " in your replies. We know it is you, it says your name at the top. What does this mean?

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Doctor, with all due respect, why do you sometimes write "steve : " in your replies. We know it is you, it says your name at the top. What does this mean?

I do not know how to highlight a quote unless i can use the entire quote in their statement.

I only wanted to make it clear that i was responding to someone else.

If you or anyone else is willing to help me understand this it would be appreciated.

brandon
05-15-2008, 06:36 PM
I do not know how to highlight a quote unless i can use the entire quote in their statement.

If you or anyone else is willing to help me understand this it would be appreciated.

Sure, you quote like this. First you write

Then you copy whatever they said to this area. After you copied everything that you want to quote, end the quote by typing

[/quote ]

except you leave out the space between the "e" and the "]" So the above example without the space would look like ...

[quote=PERSONS NAME HERE]

Then you copy whatever they said to this area. After you copied everything that you want to quote, end the quote by typing

There is another way you can do it too with the multi quote button on the bottom right of each post, but I never use it

ronpaulhawaii
05-15-2008, 06:37 PM

Yes, it can be a bit difficult, there is a multi-quote button next to the quote one that works, otherwise you can turn off HTML in the reply field (button top right) and add the quote inside the tags.

RonPaulVolunteer
05-15-2008, 06:58 PM
ON THE CALL!!! WooHoo!!

brandon
05-15-2008, 07:04 PM
ON THE CALL!!! WooHoo!!

me too. This is gay. When is ron paul coming on? I have hockey to watch

rayzer
05-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Ron paul about to come on!

torchbearer
05-15-2008, 07:32 PM
Whoever has an unmuted speaker phone on needs to be shot.
500 times in the head.

hopeforamerica
Aaack, this is awful.

kombayn
Someone needs to get off the speaker phone, we're getting echo's.

kombayn
Now it sounds like 45 million echos.

Woo! THEY JUST FIXED IT!

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-15-2008, 07:33 PM
so much for the clear, streaming audio

Deborah K
05-15-2008, 07:36 PM
yaye!!!! Ron Paul mentioned our march!!!!

ronpaulhawaii
05-15-2008, 07:38 PM
yaye!!!! Ron Paul mentioned our march!!!!

+2008 :D:D:D

torchbearer
05-15-2008, 07:41 PM
This was the ad at the bottom of this thread:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3001/2495411179_ce2353be34_o.jpg

torchbearer
05-15-2008, 07:41 PM
This was the ad at the bottom of this thread:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3001/2495411179_ce2353be34_o.jpg

Looks like they are marketing goods directly to us.
Spanxs alot!

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 07:46 PM
so much for the clear, streaming audio

It is not on our end

raystone
05-15-2008, 07:47 PM
So... it was Dr. Steve's streaming that caused us not to hear Ron Paul's first 5 minutes tonight ??

The call moderator said it was simucasting that caused the looping and interference.

angelatc
05-15-2008, 07:47 PM
I wish they'd set up the calls differently. The local GOP here has everybody automatically muted. If you want to ask a question you have to press a button, then a mod will screen the question. IT flows much smoother.

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 07:50 PM
So... it was Dr. Steve's streaming that caused us not to hear Ron Paul's first 5 minutes tonight ??

The call moderator said it was simucasting that caused the looping and interference.

IT WAS NOT ON OUR END.

Fred Smart the moderator of the call will make this clear

I can not believe the crap i take on a daily basis.

torchbearer
05-15-2008, 07:54 PM
IT WAS NOT ON OUR END.

Fred Smart the moderator of the call will make this clear

Steve, can you get me in touch with Bob Shultz?
I want to deliver the petitions to my district on June 30th.

Alexander told me he would help me with whatever i need.
:)

edit: is there a site i can go to?

rayzer
05-15-2008, 07:56 PM

We were handling the tech end here. It wasn't anything we did. She was just looking for a reasonable excuse to give to Dr. Paul. That's ok. We're not offended.

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 07:56 PM
Steve, can you get me in touch with Bob Shultz?
I want to deliver the petitions to my district.

Alexander told me he would help me with whatever i need.
:)

Drop me a contact number or email and we will get this done.

How many do you have so far?

ronpaulhawaii
05-15-2008, 07:57 PM

You ain't the only one ;)

torchbearer
05-15-2008, 07:57 PM
We were handling the tech end here. It wasn't anything we did. She was just looking for a reasonable excuse to give to Dr. Paul. That's ok. We're not offended.

She may have had the broadcast on... that would cause the loop.

torchbearer
05-15-2008, 07:59 PM
Drop me a contact number or email and we will get this done.

How many do you have so far?

I'm talking about the "We the People" "redress of grievances" that Bob was talking about 15 minutes ago.
On June 30th, he will have people submitting petitions, they have compiled, to get congress to act.

torchbearer
05-15-2008, 08:00 PM
my email: brent (at) joinsanders.com

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 08:02 PM
my email: brent (at) joinsanders.com

We will get you in contact with Bob Brent.

torchbearer
05-15-2008, 08:03 PM
We will get you in contact with Bob Brent.

Thank you!

torchbearer
05-15-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm talking about the "We the People" "redress of grievances" that Bob was talking about 15 minutes ago.
On June 30th, he will have people submitting petitions, they have compiled, to get congress to act.

Here is where to sign up everyone:
http://www.givemeliberty.org/revolution

Steve, we need to push this.. we need everyone to volunteer to visit their local congressional office on June 30th with petitions.

LibertyEagle
05-15-2008, 08:24 PM
Cool. Murray Sabrin was on the call.

ronpaulhawaii
05-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Ernie is on now talking about the March :D

newyearsrevolution08
05-15-2008, 09:33 PM
Good call, I think these are great ways to get our projects out to the rest of the group. I want to get the Revolutionbymail.com and Revolutionbookclub.com on the broadcast if possible as well. There are so many things that need to be done and educating EVERYONE is one way to get things done.

Get the Manifesto to every delegate! We can then get the manifesto to many other groups as well..

Great call!

Deborah K
05-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Good call, I think these are great ways to get our projects out to the rest of the group. I want to get the Revolutionbymail.com and Revolutionbookclub.com on the broadcast if possible as well. There are so many things that need to be done and educating EVERYONE is one way to get things done.

Get the Manifesto to every delegate! We can then get the manifesto to many other groups as well..

Great call!

PM me, I'll get you on the show.

Deborah K
05-15-2008, 09:41 PM
Who else talked? I missed most of it.

ronpaulhawaii
05-15-2008, 09:46 PM
RP,Ernie, Murray, Condit, Parent, one of the Grannies, Isreal and Marc, others I am not familiar with, kinda cool

Drsteveparent
05-15-2008, 09:57 PM

Great call!

Contact me and we will help you.

www.newspaper4paul.com

walt
05-15-2008, 10:15 PM
replay of RP?

walt
05-16-2008, 05:15 AM
replay audio of rp?