PDA

View Full Version : Tipping Point: When will Americans say "no more"?

CaliforniaGold
05-15-2008, 12:09 AM
http://www.theamericanpresident.org/2008/05/15/tipping-point-when-will-americans-say-no-more/

By CJ Scott

Tipping Point: When will Americans say “no more”?
May 15th, 2008 • Related • Filed Under
I have several questions to the status quo:

How many more Americans must be sacrificed to the “God of Globalism”?

When will the Citizens of the United States of America stand up?

How about right now? I, for one, have had enough!

I couldn’t care less about your global ambitions. I despise your so called “free” trade agreements and the deals you have made with the devil in the name of promoting cheap substandard junk from China and Latin America.

See: Hoffa testifies on trade with China

See: Bush on the Columbian Free Trade Agreement

What is now happening to my country is unacceptable. I will not sit quietly by while another American dies because of your reluctance to anger special interest groups, your greed for greater profits, and your sick twisted need for more power and influence.

See: Victims of illegal criminal aliens

See: Bill O’Reilly report on the cost of illegal immigration

You work for me, remember?

I will not support you in any way, shape, or form if you are not working for the good of the Citizen of the United States. I will not wear the blood of innocent Americans on my hands for the sake of saving a few dollars at the dollar store for cheap dangerous imported garbage.

Shame on you!
Shame on you, for your lack of integrity, character, and patriotism. Shame on you, for your backroom dealing. Shame on you for your personal enrichment at our expense!

How dare you fail the American citizen that you swore an oath to protect?

How dare you leave our borders open and unsecured.

See: Congressman (R) Tom Tancredo Sounding a warning alarm with great concern

How dare you sell out our jobs to foreign interests to enrich your fat cat cronies who have no allegiance to this country or its people?

See: Congresswoman (D) Marci Kaptur sounding a warning alarm

This is unacceptable. You are failing in your job and I am going to do all that I can to find a suitable replacement for you, when you are booted out of office. The status quo stinks, and you just reek of it.

You speak of change, but I know better.

See:

Hillary Clinton’s “change”
Barrack Obama’s “change”
John McCain’s “change”
How many more deaths must Citizens of the United States of America suffer at the hands of criminal illegal aliens while our pathetic so called leadership does nothing?

Will it take more rapes and beatings of 92 year old women? More families decimated by drunken illegal aliens? More young American children molested by criminals who should not have been in this country? How many more of us are expendable for the cause of globalism? Is this the price you expect us to pay?

Will there be a point when the men in America stand up and say “No more!”? Will there be a point when the women in America stand up and say “I can do a better job than they do? ” Will Americans make their voices heard and run for offices to replace those who are not fulfilling their oaths?

American blood is spilling on American soil and our politicians prance around the country selling false hope and no hope and actually think we will show up to vote for more abuse.

Want my vote? Listen up!

Answer the following questions with a simple yes or no answer. If you try to wiggle, pander or change the subject, I will not vote for you:

Will you secure our border and build a solid double layer fence where it is possible?

See: Duncan Hunter in front of the fence he built

See: Congressman (R) Dana Rohrabacher on the floor of the Congress on protection of our border

Will you deport all criminal illegal aliens?

See: Congressman (R) Steve king on the crime committed against Americans by illegal aliens

Will you end collusion with the Organization of American States, Summits of the Americas and the Inter- American system?

See: George Bush speaking with leaders of Mexico and Canada

Will you end talks leading to a NAU/SPP?

Will you end trade agreements such as Nafta, Cafta, and the FTAA that give unfair advantage to poorer countries?

Will you stop telling us that our jobs are not coming back and that we can be retrained? I don’t want to be a fry cook. If I did want to be a fry cook, it would be my choice and not because you have exported my high paying job!

See: John McCain on our job prospects for the future

Will you stop importing dangerous imports that are sickening and killing us and our children? Will you stop enriching Communist China by breaking the backs of American workers?

See: Lou Dobbs on dangerous imports

Will you end foreign policies that send billions of dollars in foreign aid to other countries, while Americans lose our homes and our livelihoods?

See: News 10 on home foreclosures

Will you end secret backroom meetings with leaders of foreign countries and work in the open and the light of day?

See: Congressman Virgil Goode speaks out against the SPP/NAU

Will you end the practice of trying to shame and silence Americans, who are disgusted by our lack of an immigration system that works, by using terms like fear of diversity, xenophobia, hate speech etc?

See: Senator Lindsey Graham at a La Raza Function, pandering

Will you honor the oath of office that you have sworn to uphold?

Will you stop sending billions of dollars, to the border, for the buildup of infrastructure, in the colonias program, and start reinforcing our bridges and levee systems?

Hurricane Katrina =-=-= Minneapolis Bridge Collapse

Will you stop selling and leasing our infrastructure to companies like Cintra, who have a 50 year lease of the Trans Texas Corridor?

See: Congresswoman (D) Marci Kaptur sounding a warning alarm

Will you stop taking our land from eminent domain and put an end to the practice of enriching companies on the backs of homeowners?

See: Justice John Roberts on eminent domain testifies before Congress

Will you pardon Ramos, Compean and Hernandez?

See: Congressman Dana Rohrabacher on the floor of the Congress

Will you stop playing party politics, stop being a Democrat, Republican or Independent and start being an American? Will you stop the pursuit of power and speak for the will of the American people?

See: Senator (R) Jeff Sessions speaking on the floor of the Senate about the “Masters of the Universe”

See: Senator (D) Byron Dorgan fighting against Comprehensive Immigration Reform

Will you stop breaking the backs of the American people by forcing us, through our tax system, to fund illegal activities?

See: Congressman (R) Ted Poe speaking on the cost of illegal immigration

Will you stand up for the American people before the world and tell them we are a great nation with great people. Will you remind them that we do more for the needy of the world than any other country and we should be acknowledged and appreciated? Will you remind them that we accept more new legal immigrants every year than all other countries combined but we are a nation of laws and as such, we expect them to come to our country legally and respectfully and not skulk here in the dead of night?

If you can answer truthfully, and to my satisfaction:

THEN, and only then will you will get my vote

I am a seriously ticked off American.

But I am still a proud Citizen of the United States of America

Do you deserve to be my representative and leader?

CJ Scott can be reached at:

Cjscott09@gmail.com