PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Back on Digg! Two RP articles on the front page NOW!

libertythor
05-14-2008, 07:34 PM
http://digg.com/political_opinion/Ron_Paul_publicly_names_neoconservatives_2

http://digg.com/business_finance/Ron_Paul_Fox_Business_Interview_David_Asman_5_13_0 8

Check out the comments and give the supporting ones some love.

Bruno
05-14-2008, 08:08 PM
Sweet! Great article and video.

slacker921
05-14-2008, 08:16 PM
Watch the one about the neoconservatives.. and decide if you think the images really match the message he was putting forth. I didn't.

Fields
05-14-2008, 08:17 PM
bump

Conza88
05-14-2008, 08:22 PM
wow dugg, spread it ! :D

runningdiz
05-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Watch the one about the neoconservatives.. and decide if you think the images really match the message he was putting forth. I didn't.

I completely agree with your comment. The pictures are rather imature.. someone needs to put a video of the speech up or leave a sationairy picture. I still don't understand why so many Ron Paul supporters HATE Jews and Israel. Its one thing to say we should stop controlling them but another thing to treat them like the devil. The video puts the star of david up several times in places to make it look like jews are the enemy or "neoconservative" quit the imature Jew/Israel bashing geez.

runningdiz
05-14-2008, 08:31 PM
To further prove what im saying that the video has obvious antijew subtones look at another one of the videos this guy made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaxCrb3S4x8 This is sick, I hope whoever put this on dig can take it off... Please do not digg this crap. It will hurt Ron Paul not help him. Don't dig everything that says Ron Paul on it actually look!

FrankRep
05-14-2008, 08:37 PM
The maker of the video made it anti-Jewish. I can't promote this video.

:mad:

wgadget
05-14-2008, 08:37 PM
To further prove what im saying that the video has obvious antijew subtones look at another one of the videos this guy made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaxCrb3S4x8 This is sick, I hope whoever put this on dig can take it off... Please do not digg this crap. It will hurt Ron Paul not help him. Don't dig everything that says Ron Paul on it actually look!

MOST people should be able to distinguish between the actual words of his speech and the pictures that the youtuber added. At least, one would hope.

runningdiz
05-14-2008, 08:41 PM
MOST people should be able to distinguish between the actual words of his speech and the pictures that the youtuber added. At least, one would hope.

MOST people who are observent will pay attention to the pictures and realize the video was made by someone who HATES jews and wanted to bash them. MOST people who watch it will get a bad taste in their mouth for Ron Paul since 99% of America does not walk around bashing people just cause their Jews

wgadget
05-14-2008, 08:46 PM
MOST people should be able to understand that the maker of the video may or may not hate Jews. (I didn't really notice any bashing.) MOST people should be able to detect that Ron Paul did not have pictures to present in Congress during his speech.

Conza88
05-14-2008, 08:48 PM
The maker of the video made it anti-Jewish. I can't promote this video.

:mad:

http://capslockhouse.pbwiki.com/f/gtfo2.jpg

:rolleyes:

runningdiz
05-14-2008, 08:58 PM
MOST people should be able to understand that the maker of the video may or may not hate Jews. (I didn't really notice any bashing.) MOST people should be able to detect that Ron Paul did not have pictures to present in Congress during his speech.

NM your completely missing my point. Obviously someone watching the video will realize that Ron was not presenting the pictures... thats just a desperate argument... my point is watching the videos it was nice to put names to faces. Then it became obvious to me, when the star of david pops up above the word neoconservative, and when the star of david and jewish flag keeps poping up in negative places that the person making this video had a negative agenda. THAT is what I am arguing because of that i dont think we should encourage people to dig this when someone is using it for a personal agenda. Plus if you click on his videos to see what other good stuff he may have on Ron Paul its just stuff about how the races should not mix, MLK was a horrible person, and jews suck.

wgadget
05-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Well, I definitely agree that the maker of the youtube has some problems. And it's unfortunate that Ron Paul's name is in the title. But the speech itself is awesome.

runningdiz
05-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Well, I definitely agree that the maker of the youtube has some problems. And it's unfortunate that Ron Paul's name is in the title. But the speech itself is awesome.

:) That we can agree on lol. The speech was sweet listen to the full one its in another thread!!

wgadget
05-14-2008, 09:04 PM
:) That we can agree on lol. The speech was sweet listen to the full one its in another thread!!

;)

sratiug
05-14-2008, 09:35 PM
NM your completely missing my point. Obviously someone watching the video will realize that Ron was not presenting the pictures... thats just a desperate argument... my point is watching the videos it was nice to put names to faces. Then it became obvious to me, when the star of david pops up above the word neoconservative, and when the star of david and jewish flag keeps poping up in negative places that the person making this video had a negative agenda. THAT is what I am arguing because of that i dont think we should encourage people to dig this when someone is using it for a personal agenda. Plus if you click on his videos to see what other good stuff he may have on Ron Paul its just stuff about how the races should not mix, MLK was a horrible person, and jews suck.

Why is it when American Israeli Jewish dual citizen pop up running our government it is not ok to associate them with their other country and their religion without being called racist? Let's say these guys were Muslim dual citizens of Iran wanting to the US to invade Israel. Would it be ok to talk about that?

The guy making the video may be racist, but that doesn't make his video racist. The fact racist Christian Zionist newcons and racist Jewish Zionist neocons are running this country and the racist Iraq war in part for the racist Jewish state of Israel is what makes it racist.

Bruno
05-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Why is it when American Israeli Jewish dual citizen pop up running our government it is not ok to associate them with their other country and their religion without being called racist? Let's say these guys were Muslim dual citizens of Iran wanting to the US to invade Israel. Would it be ok to talk about that?

The guy making the video may be racist, but that doesn't make his video racist. The fact racist Christian Zionist newcons and racist Jewish Zionist neocons are running this country and the racist Iraq war in part for the racist Jewish state of Israel is what makes it racist.

Nicely put

frdmrdr
05-14-2008, 10:13 PM

1. I didn't notice anything in this video that was untrue or even exaggerated.

2. We become a cowering, subjugated people when we can't point out glaring realities because we're afraid of being labeled bigots or anti-semites.

3. If pointing out glaring realities is harmful to the Ron Paul movement, we should ask ourselves why. (see 2.)

Barney
05-15-2008, 10:25 AM
dugged.

jmunjr
05-15-2008, 02:31 PM
Is this an official RP myspace page?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=70183124&MyToken=c8d00569-35f2-43ed-a426-34b25bfa0f09

Regardless, they posted a bulletin with that video embedded! That video is horrible! Message is great, video = atrocious!