PDA

View Full Version : WOW-Ron Paul publicly names neoconservatives.

ProBlue33
05-14-2008, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4df1soW7Dho

Talk about calling people out, watch this 6 minute video.

Lucille
05-14-2008, 07:08 PM
Thanks for posting the youtube of this one (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=137514)!

ninnarae
05-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Absolutely great speech! His bravery and honesty in speaking out inspires my own patriotism! GO RON PAUL!

Cap
05-14-2008, 07:35 PM
This needs to be spread far and wide among the fence sitters.

Zera
05-14-2008, 08:03 PM
That was fucking NUTS! Holy shit. I don't think my respect for Paul can get any higher...

RPLiberty1
05-14-2008, 08:15 PM
Here is a link to full 11 part series of this speech on the House floor on July 10, 2003.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Neoconned&search_type=

wgadget
05-14-2008, 08:42 PM
You mean it's 5 years old?

RPLiberty1
05-14-2008, 08:50 PM
Yes it is 5 years old.

satchelmcqueen
05-14-2008, 09:25 PM
ron paul can see the future and many out there dont realize it. Not really, he is just smart and understands what will happen if things dont change. I think our country will look back at his speeches in 5 years and regret they didnt take him more seriously. By then it will be way too late.

chelu
05-14-2008, 10:13 PM
isn't the third guy in the 'christian organizations' the same dude in that one video "conquering the spirit of debt"? that video was attacking the FRS so I'm confused that he would be lumped in with neocons. although if there is a good reason, i'd be curious to know. that is if it actually is that person, and the pictures used were not randomly selected.

0zzy
05-14-2008, 10:17 PM
welcome to 2002

josephadel_3
05-14-2008, 10:35 PM
The audio is great. The video sucks. I agree we shouldn't intervene in Israel's affairs, but the video maker seems to blame Israel for our intervention instead of the neo-cons. Most people will view the video as anti-semitic, and then deduct from that that Ron Paul is anti-semitic. This is why we are viewed as anti-semitic, because we have these stupid videos that don't explain the context of minding our own business and respecting Israel's sovereignty. The audio was perfect by itself.

frdmrdr
05-14-2008, 10:51 PM
I agree we shouldn't intervene in Israel's affairs, but the video maker seems to blame Israel for our intervention instead of the neo-cons.

Some of these neo-cons have dual US-Israeli citizenship (govt officials no less!) and their actions often seem to put the interests of Israel over those of the US, or at the very least, don't make a distinction between those interests.

This is a legitimate issue, and we shouldn't be scared off because we might offend someone.

Omphfullas Zamboni
05-14-2008, 10:51 PM
The audio is great. The video sucks. I agree we shouldn't intervene in Israel's affairs, but the video maker seems to blame Israel for our intervention instead of the neo-cons. Most people will view the video as anti-semitic, and then deduct from that that Ron Paul is anti-semitic. This is why we are viewed as anti-semitic, because we have these stupid videos that don't explain the context of minding our own business and respecting Israel's sovereignty. The audio was perfect by itself.

I agree. The reasons for honoring Israel's sovereignty should be emphasized whenever Ron Paul candidates speak of Israel.

frdmrdr
05-14-2008, 10:57 PM
I agree. The reasons for honoring Israel's sovereignty should be emphasized whenever Ron Paul candidates speak of Israel.

I think the issue is US sovereignty, not Israel's.

The Israeli lobby tail has been wagging the dog of US foreign policy for 40 years, and the pro-Israel media have led us to believe that this is perfectly natural and desirable.

jcarcinogen
05-14-2008, 11:11 PM
EDIT: Sorry didn't notice the other thread with the digg posts until too late. :(

It is on digg.com and on the front page and seems to be popular.

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Ron_Paul_publicly_names_neoconservatives_2

smartguy911
05-15-2008, 12:48 AM
ron paul sure got some big balls