PDA

View Full Version : RP HQ Web Designers with Bob Barr?

libertythor
05-14-2008, 04:46 PM
The website looks eerily similar.

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/

I personally would like to see some of the other LP candidates get a little bit more tenacious with generating media coverage (except W.A.R.), but if Bob Barr gets the nomination he will more than likely get my vote in November.

ronpaulhawaii
05-14-2008, 05:13 PM
Yes, Terra Eclipse seems to be getting very popular, they also do BJ Lawsons site. Great guys, I met them in DC last week.

voytechs
05-14-2008, 05:48 PM
They use the same web dev company. That is why they look similar. I personally think its one of the best layouts and looking websites, so I'm glad he chose them over someone else. They seem to be real liberterian too based on some of the stuff they write on their company website.

yongrel
05-14-2008, 05:50 PM
From Terra Eclipse's website:

"On Tuesday April 15th, a rally in Washington D.C. will be held by proponents of the Liberty Movement, and our media team will be there to cover the event. The rally will start at 11:00 a.m. EST, on the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol.

The rally’s intended message is to raise awareness of the growing dissatisfaction that many Americans feel about the unrepresentative nature of government and the erosion of constitutional rights and freedoms.

Check back later this week for updates from this exciting event!"

Sounds like a cool company.

tonyr1988
05-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Definitely a pretty cool company, with decent websites (hopefully cheap, too - gotta be fiscally conservative! :D).

Nothing against you, libertythor, but this is like the 3rd thread about this. I really don't mind, especially this one - some of the others were "Bob Barr's website is JUST LIKE Ron Paul's....he's copying him! He's not worthy!" You're just asking, so you're cool. :P

Richie
05-14-2008, 10:06 PM
The Libertarian Party hired Terra Eclipse to redesign their website, which at the moment, looks butt ugly. One of Bob Barr's staff members confirmed this to me while I was transferring ownership of bobbarr2008.com to them.