PDA

View Full Version : Current reprint plans for Revolution - The Manifesto

USAFCapt
05-14-2008, 07:42 AM
I asked this question of Grand Central Publishing customer service:

"What are the current production plans for Ron Paul's new book "The Revolution"? Our local Barnes and Noble in Destin, FL is sold out and our local books a million only had 2 copies left. Do you plan on shipping out more soon? Also is there any timeframe as to when the paperback version will be available?"

And got this prompt reply:

"There is a reprint shceduled for the end of May.
PB version is 6 - 12 months away."

rich34
05-14-2008, 10:46 AM
WTH are they thinking??

tonyr1988
05-14-2008, 10:54 AM
They should be reprinting now.

Then again, I know nothing about publishing. Maybe that's quick for reprinting.

newyearsrevolution08
05-14-2008, 10:57 AM
End of the month is the next 2 weeks SO that is not bad at all actually. On the paperback, maybe they want to cash in on the hardcover for awhile first... I think many do that to make some more cash which is fine in the whole business aspect of things BUT for us ron paul supporters we want it NOW damn it lol.

I do want a smaller copy I can somewhat roll up and put in my back pocket. Great read when you are bored or to talk with others about.

NightOwl
05-14-2008, 11:48 AM
That statement is not quite correct. The publisher is reprinting "around the clock," according to Lew Rockwell. Think about it: would a publisher with the #1 NYT bestseller wait to reprint? This is a major publisher we're talking about. If it doesn't make sense, then it isn't true.

Mahkato
05-14-2008, 11:54 AM
There are still a few places (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=137141) that have copies in stock.

newyearsrevolution08
05-14-2008, 12:15 PM
I think it was meant to be said that the end of may the reprints will be OUT I believe but correct me if I am wrong.

They have been printing like crazy and I think it will be the way I am thinking honestly. Who wouldn't have copies of the #1 available to purchase.

Odds are they are doing everything they can to get the books printed, packages and ready to ship out and I hope we keep them busy for many years to come.

Spider-Man
09-10-2008, 09:39 PM
This means, I guess, that the paperback will be out in time for Christmas.

I know what I'm getting everyone on my Christmas list this year.

RSLudlum
09-10-2008, 09:42 PM
This means, I guess, that the paperback will be out in time for Christmas.

I know what I'm getting everyone on my Christmas list this year.

Exactly and serve it up with a nice piece of silver like I am. ;)