PDA

View Full Version : URGENT ACTION NEEDED - Missouri delegates legal fund

tangent4ronpaul
05-14-2008, 07:35 AM
A Revolution Defense fund has been set up and here's a chip-in to help Missouri delegates file suit against the Missouri GOP - http://revolutiondefense.chipin.com/revolution-defense. This is very time-sensitive. As you probably know, 300 delegates to the Missouri Republican State Convention have been challenged unfairly. An attorney has been contacted. This action will open up the possibility to fight these challenges fair and square.

I personally know the person who set up the chip-in. She is absolutely the most honest person I've ever met.

PLEASE FORWARD TO EVERY FREEDOM-LOVING, LIBERTY-MINDED FAIR PERSON YOU KNOW IN THIS WHOLE CRAZY WORLD! Post it, blog it, and help make it happen.

Your friends in Missouri thank you. :-)

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-14-2008, 07:40 AM
An attorney has been contacted.

What was their response?

I'd love to support this if the attorney thinks there's a basis.

pepperpete1
05-14-2008, 09:00 AM
Good for them! It is about time that the old partyliners know we are serious about our vote counting and that we are not just going to lay down and take their abuse of the system.

I wish I had a job, I would donate right now.

Join The Paul Side
05-14-2008, 09:25 AM
A Revolution Defense fund has been set up and here's a chip-in to help Missouri delegates file suit against the Missouri GOP - http://revolutiondefense.chipin.com/revolution-defense. This is very time-sensitive. As you probably know, 300 delegates to the Missouri Republican State Convention have been challenged unfairly. An attorney has been contacted. This action will open up the possibility to fight these challenges fair and square.

I personally know the person who set up the chip-in. She is absolutely the most honest person I've ever met.

PLEASE FORWARD TO EVERY FREEDOM-LOVING, LIBERTY-MINDED FAIR PERSON YOU KNOW IN THIS WHOLE CRAZY WORLD! Post it, blog it, and help make it happen.

Your friends in Missouri thank you. :-)

Good for the MO Delegates!

Unfortunately gas and food prices have my wallet on a diet since it starting to put a choke hold on my ability to support my family. I can't donate much, but I will donate what I can. :)

How long until MO has it's state convention?

Join The Paul Side
05-14-2008, 09:44 AM
Wait a second. I just visited the site. They are only in need of $1,000???

Kind of inexpensive for an attorney isn't it? Is the lawyer a Ron Paul Supporter? :confused:

I guess legal fees must be cheaper in MO than they are in South Florida. Lawyers down here are greed-mongers. And they do a crappy job. :mad:

4RP08inKCMO
05-14-2008, 10:06 AM
How long until MO has it's state convention?

It's on May 31.

Join The Paul Side
05-14-2008, 10:20 AM
It's on May 31.

Thanks. :)

Nevada Ron Paul Republicans should start up a chipin to get their own lawyer too. :cool:

qh4dotcom
05-14-2008, 12:07 PM
Just made a contribution...wish these folks good luck

MozoVote
05-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Bump.

"Show Me" the chip-ins, people!

scholarpreneur
05-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Wait a second. I just visited the site. They are only in need of $1,000???

Kind of inexpensive for an attorney isn't it? Is the lawyer a Ron Paul Supporter? :confused:

I guess legal fees must be cheaper in MO than they are in South Florida. Lawyers down here are greed-mongers. And they do a crappy job. :mad:

Yeah how do we know this is legit.

MozoVote
05-14-2008, 06:30 PM
A cousin of mine found an attorney that represented him for free, in a freedom-of-speech case. He lost, then won on appeal, and even collected some money from the city he lived in. It does happen sometimes, that attorneys just take an interest in a case and offer special pricing.

I'm giving them them benefit of the doubt, and I put a little in.

pepperpete1
05-14-2008, 09:43 PM
The thousand dollars may be only a retainer to get the case started. They may need more as the case goes on. Or the attorney may be working on a contingency per centage or both.
I hope they also take this as a contestment to the RNC.