PDA

View Full Version : "Ron Paul loses worse than even Obama in West Virginia"

spacehabitats
05-14-2008, 06:42 AM
Adding insult to injury seems to be Andrew Malcolm's journalistic forte.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/05/ronpaulgop-1.html

And the most frustrating thing is that we make it easy for him.
By ignoring states like West Virginia and Nebraska, Ron Paul does more than sabotage his comatose presidential campaign, he undermines the credibility of his supporters and, by implication, our message.

ARealConservative
05-14-2008, 07:17 AM
The media pretends Ron Paul dropped out, whereas Obama is the clear favorite to win the nomination.

I fail to see the newsworthiness of this comparison.

Bruno
05-14-2008, 07:24 AM
Adding insult to injury seems to be Andrew Malcolm's journalistic forte.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/05/ronpaulgop-1.html

And the most frustrating thing is that we make it easy for him.
By ignoring states like West Virginia and Nebraska, Ron Paul does more than sabotage his comatose presidential campaign, he undermines the credibility of his supporters and, by implication, our message.

Andrew Malcolm is an idiot. I have challenged him numerous times lately in comments to him to read The Revolution : A Manifesto, and curiously enough that comment never appears in his comments section.

Don't waste your time on him.

Rangeley
05-14-2008, 09:21 AM
People either seem to be linking to Malcolm's page as an example of positive media, or biased media... the fact of the matter is he is a satirical writer, and even the "positive" media is a joke. Ie, "wouldn't it be funny if we took this guy seriously?" As someone here once described him, fittingly, his "tongue is planted permanently in cheek." People shouldn't be surprised when articles like this come out from him.

weslinder
05-14-2008, 09:32 AM
Silliest. Headline. Ever.

The presumptive nominee in the Democratic Party gets a higher percentage of the votes than a Republican candidate with a snowball's chance. That's news? I'm not even going to read the article.

Knightskye
05-14-2008, 12:20 PM
I was about to post this article. Malcolm's a jerk.

thedemoboy
05-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Amen brother. From a frustrated Nebraskan.

Badger Paul
05-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Malcom seems to be obbsessed with Paul for whatever reason. That was a completly pointless article. He veers wildly from compliments to insults. two days ago he made us out to be some sort of mob that's ready to storm the RNC. He's bi-polar about Paul.

Let's see big government state with one of the oldest population bases in the country and the least wired. Not exactly Ron Paul country (nor Barak Obama for that matter).

Crickett
05-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Andrew Malcolm is an idiot. I have challenged him numerous times lately in comments to him to read The Revolution : A Manifesto, and curiously enough that comment never appears in his comments section.

Don't waste your time on him.

I thought that myself. It gives him glee to see our comments. I would rather not make any, as that article was slanted, not to mention mean. There are no facts to be disputed nor opinions to be debated. It was a rotten article and I would not dignify it with a response.