PDA

View Full Version : Ready, Set, Barf

Sarge
05-13-2008, 05:40 PM
I did not want anyone to miss this one,

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20080513/D90L1V000.html

Let us see, closer to the Lord with water boarding, Patriot Act, sneering at the Constitution and you all know the rest. Torture memo's etc.

Amazing, just amazing.

I have a bridge to sell someone, if they buy this propaganda.

I guess on this trip he will be all about peace and goodness.

BillyDkid
05-13-2008, 07:42 PM
What is amazing to me is the number of people who still support this man. He had done more damage to this country than anyone has in our entire history. The economy is on the verge of collapse, people are losing their houses, home heating oil is approaching $4.00 per gallon, the dollar is becoming worthless, we are mired down in a pointless war and the military is stretched to the point of breaking, Thousands of Americans are dead or maimed for life and at least half a million Iraqis are dead, our civil rights are not worth the paper they are written on - but his oil and war profiteer buddies are doing great. This is a man I would not trust to manage a McDonalds and somehow he is leader of "the free world". How did it ever come to this?

CurtisLow
05-13-2008, 08:04 PM
What is amazing to me is the number of people who still support this man. He had done more damage to this country than anyone has in our entire history. The economy is on the verge of collapse, people are losing their houses, home heating oil is approaching $4.00 per gallon, the dollar is becoming worthless, we are mired down in pointless war and the military is stretched to the point of breaking, Thousands of Americans are dead or maimed for life at least half a million Iraqis are dead, our civil rights are not worth the paper they are written on - but his oil and war profiteer buddies are doing great. This is am I would not trust to manage a McDonalds and somehow he is leader of "the free world". How did it ever come to this?

+1

Sarge
05-14-2008, 06:13 AM
I agree.

I don't know how he can live with himself.

tod evans
05-14-2008, 06:19 AM
I agree.

I don't know how he can live with himself.

he`s laughing all the way to the bank:mad:

Ozwest
05-14-2008, 06:34 AM
I know most people on this forum hate him.

But...

Your fellow citizens elected this man and his fascist monkeys for two terms.

And...

Sat by idly as they dismantled the foundations set forth by the founding fathers.

Have another cheeseburger.

Ozwest
05-14-2008, 06:53 AM
I mean, let's face it, most Americans are in the twilight zone.

The rest of the world realizes this, and is scared shitless.

Unfortunately, you own the weapons.

Some of us would like to snot you.

Most of us would like to snot you!

Your politicians have led you to this place.

But... You keep electing them.

Dumb-fucks.

american.swan
05-14-2008, 06:56 AM
What is amazing to me is the number of people who still support this man. He had done more damage to this country than anyone has in our entire history. The economy is on the verge of collapse, people are losing their houses, home heating oil is approaching $4.00 per gallon, the dollar is becoming worthless, we are mired down in a pointless war and the military is stretched to the point of breaking, Thousands of Americans are dead or maimed for life and at least half a million Iraqis are dead, our civil rights are not worth the paper they are written on - but his oil and war profiteer buddies are doing great. This is a man I would not trust to manage a McDonalds and somehow he is leader of "the free world". How did it ever come to this?

I think I'll create a blog and link/copy the post I think are the best to it from this forum and I think this post by BillyDkid just might be my first entry.

Dr.3D
05-14-2008, 06:57 AM
I mean, let's face it, most Americans are in the twilight zone.

The rest of the world realizes this, and is scared shitless.

Unfortunately, you own the weapons.

Some of us would like to snot you.

Most of us would like to snot you!

Your politicians have led you to this place.

But... You keep electing them.

Dumb-fucks.

Do you actually believe it is all about people electing these guys? From what I've been seeing, it's more like they control the elections and no matter who you vote for, you still get another clown in the White House.

Ozwest
05-14-2008, 07:00 AM
Do you actually believe it is all about people electing these guys? From what I've been seeing, it's more like they control the elections and no matter who you vote for, you still get another clown in the White House.
Yadda. Yadda. Yadda...

Take some fricking responsibility.

Dr.3D
05-14-2008, 07:02 AM
Yadda. Yadda. Yadda...

Take some fricking responsibility.

You first.... what have you done, I have not done?

Ozwest
05-14-2008, 07:03 AM
If you weren't breathing down my kneck..

I wouldn't give a stuff.

Ozwest
05-14-2008, 07:06 AM
Unfortunately, you are breathing down everybody's knecks.

Dr.3D
05-14-2008, 07:09 AM
Unfortunately, you are breathing down everybody's knecks.

Me? You don't even know me. Or are you being collectivist and just pointing at the entire country when you say that?

Ozwest
05-14-2008, 07:29 AM
Me? You don't even know me. Or are you being collectivist and just pointing at the entire country when you say that?

Not you personally my friend.

The entire country.

Yes.

Ozwest
05-14-2008, 07:31 AM
And the entire country...

Deserves a good ass whooping!

tod evans
05-14-2008, 07:36 AM

and we may very well get one if we fail to remove our collective heads from said ass:eek:

Ozwest
05-14-2008, 07:41 AM
and we may very well get one if we fail to remove our collective heads from said ass:eek:

I might be one of those people who needs to get his head out of his ass.

Thats why I respect my fellow American assholes.:)

Cinderella
05-14-2008, 07:45 AM
at least half a million Iraqis are dead

uhhh try over a million are dead.....i think the number is 1.2 million dead.....dumb question but is that more than the holocaust?
:confused:

LEK
05-14-2008, 08:22 AM

Add to the above those who support McCain - there is something extremely disarming about all of this. More than what we see on the surface.

freelance
05-14-2008, 01:49 PM

...but probably least of all the people on the forums. We have had the shit beat out of us, and unlike most of the people you talk about, we know it.

acptulsa
05-14-2008, 01:52 PM
If you're really having trouble inducing vomiting, go to Yahoo's home page right now.

I guess Karl Rove would be Maxi-Me?

Ozwest
05-14-2008, 02:04 PM
...but probably least of all the people on the forums. We have had the shit beat out of us, and unlike most of the people you talk about, we know it.Should I apologize?

Or are you gutless wonders?:)

Ozwest
05-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Ron Paul warned you.