PDA

View Full Version : Fair Representation of Different Issues

boggie08
05-13-2008, 01:49 PM
I was reading a thread about anti-Truther sentiment, and I started thinking. We should, and likely will, all carry signs and wear clothes that represent our favorite part of the Freedom Movement. Some among us might try to monopolize the front or outside in order to get more attention for their particular cause. How are we going to ensure that every issue is fairly represented? Is this a concern for anyone else?

Deborah K
05-16-2008, 05:01 PM
Not for me. People should just come, dress how they wish, bring whatever signs they wish. Participate in the various events, enjoy the march, the speakers and the entertainment, love one another, be grateful we have eachother, put our differences aside, and all agree on one single thing: Adherence to our beloved Constitution. It is because of the subversion of it that we are even in this movement.

GigiBowman
06-03-2008, 10:10 AM
Not for me. People should just come, dress how they wish, bring whatever signs they wish. Participate in the various events, enjoy the march, the speakers and the entertainment, love one another, be grateful we have eachother, put our differences aside, and all agree on one single thing: Adherence to our beloved Constitution. It is because of the subversion of it that we are even in this movement.

Kudos to you Deborah K --this is the best post I've read in a very long time. If only everyone thought the way you did.

See you in Washington :)

Gigi Bowman

Deborah K
06-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Thank you, GiGi. That means a lot. :)