PDA

View Full Version : 5-13-08: Fox and Friends discuss Ron Paul and RP Supporters! Must See!

Join The Paul Side
05-13-2008, 11:04 AM
They discuss us planning a revolt at the RNC and say Ron Paul should get a speaking slot! Check this out!!!

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Fox_Ron_Paul_supporters_planning_revolt_0513.html

bubbleboy
05-13-2008, 11:12 AM
I LOVE IT, WE WILL NOT STOP!

power to the people!

Better be scared of Paul supporters cause we can think. :cool:

Perry
05-13-2008, 11:18 AM
Did anyone catch that email address?:D That was nice.

Dorfsmith
05-13-2008, 11:20 AM
LMAO. "The only guy who has a bobble head doll made after him where the head don't move" :D

Knut Schreiber
05-13-2008, 11:26 AM
I love the ad for the t-shirt there: "Who would Jesus waterboard?". :D

RP4Pres2008
05-13-2008, 11:27 AM
Wow! They are becoming quite respectful of the power Ron Paul yields.

I feel bad for the fat guy on the left who still thinks Ron Paul is to be laughed at. NYT #1 best seller!

PatriotOne
05-13-2008, 11:27 AM
...and say Ron Paul should get a speaking slot!

Can someone please pass the smelling salts, I am feeling a little.......thud.

Rhys
05-13-2008, 11:35 AM
What about the guy who specifically said we're not nutz? what a freak! hehe

Conza88
05-13-2008, 11:36 AM
Napolitano is the only guy who gives that piece quality.
The rest was mostly taking the piss and making us out as moonbats.

Sentient Void
05-13-2008, 11:43 AM
I found that very enjoyable.

angelatc
05-13-2008, 11:52 AM
Well, if there really was a revolt in the works, I guess ya'll can officially kiss the element of surprise good-bye. Duh.

Crickett
05-13-2008, 11:59 AM
You know..it is fear mongering blowback. LOL We hardly plan anything that comes off..LOL They really are scared..
So funny...big revolt to get RP a speaking slot..rofl..gotta love it

MRoCkEd
05-13-2008, 12:04 PM
if he speaks - they would go to commercial

PatriotOne
05-13-2008, 12:05 PM
You know..it is fear mongering blowback. LOL We hardly plan anything that comes off..LOL They really are scared..
So funny...big revolt to get RP a speaking slot..rofl..gotta love it

QFT. All those words the MSM has been throwing around about us like "infiltrate", insurgents, and in one case "terrorists" (Beck show), ad naseum, I can only imagine the McCain lemmings envision us plotting their demise while we are spit shining our rifles and dusting off our bombs. They may just very well be afraid to show up at the National convention :D. As you said, fear-mongering blowback!

damien88
05-13-2008, 12:16 PM
ugh now fox knows great

JMann
05-13-2008, 12:21 PM
if he speaks - they would go to commercial

They probably wouldn't be that nice. FOX will have Shep Smith interview Hannity about what Paul brings to the party while Paul is speaking. You will see him in the background and hear his voice but won't be able to make out what he is saying. There will be a FOX NEWS ALERT with statements like "Libertarian Paul suggest surrender in Iraq" and "1988 Libertarian Presidential Nominee says make heroin legal".

CurtisLow
05-13-2008, 12:21 PM
Fox commentator: Ron Paul revolt could be 'disaster' for Republicans

But CFR still wins.. f-them

MRoCkEd
05-13-2008, 12:35 PM
They probably wouldn't be that nice. FOX will have Shep Smith interview Hannity about what Paul brings to the party while Paul is speaking. You will see him in the background and hear his voice but won't be able to make out what he is saying. There will be a FOX NEWS ALERT with statements like "Libertarian Paul suggest surrender in Iraq" and "1988 Libertarian Presidential Nominee says make heroin legal".
yeah

a little sidebar:

Ron Paul:
- Libertarian turned republican
- Blames U.S. for 9/11
- Wants U.S. to lose in Iraq
- Advocates Prostitution, Drugs, and Gambling
- Wants to eliminate education
- Gladly accepts money from white supremacists
- Thinks Lincoln should not have freed the slaves
- etc.

armstrong
05-13-2008, 01:19 PM
Yea I heard it !!!!! gee I am not nuts...was getting worried ..hehe

Yom
05-13-2008, 01:36 PM
LMAO! Did anyone else catch this?

White male: Ron Paul's allies are planning -

White female: Which are legion, by the way!

White male: and organizing an embarrassing public revolt at the Republican National Convention...

surf
05-13-2008, 02:06 PM
Ratings - if they want ratings for their convention, they must bow to our desires. I say that is when we dig up some funds and run an ad or two around his speech on every network that covers it....

Jeremy
05-13-2008, 02:12 PM
lol, i feel bad for the guy who said "nuts"... i knew what he meant =p

wow, this wasn't actually so bad

idiom
05-13-2008, 02:28 PM
You know they are all thinking "Did he just call them nuts? His fax machine/inbox/pager/car tyres are history... Dumbass"

Joseph Hart
05-13-2008, 02:38 PM
Beckel is a nut!
Possible working email bba@bobbeckel.com

Cinderella
05-13-2008, 02:44 PM
we were being made fun of.....what a$$holes

spudea
05-13-2008, 02:48 PM
i really hate fox. They are still just laughing at him.

Bern
05-13-2008, 02:53 PM
What does he mean, "you people"?

szczebrzeszyn
05-13-2008, 04:38 PM
in case you care, it's on the front page of digg
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Fox_commentator_Ron_Paul_revolt_could_be_disaster_ for_GOP

MRoCkEd
05-13-2008, 04:41 PM
in case you care, it's on the front page of digg
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Fox_commentator_Ron_Paul_revolt_could_be_disaster_ for_GOP
wow, thanks
interesting

Knightskye
05-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Hahahaha.

"Bobble doll that doesn't bobble"?

Did he mean Ron has his head on straight or was that an insult? I didn't completely understand that one.

Onyx
05-13-2008, 04:55 PM
So what is his e-mail address? :D

LiveToWin
05-13-2008, 04:59 PM
R[EVOL]T

crazyfacedjenkins
05-13-2008, 05:04 PM
yeah

a little sidebar:

Ron Paul:
- Blames U.S. for 9/11
- etc.

hahahahaha, so true. They are so predictable, worst thing is that people actually believe what's written there.

JMann
05-13-2008, 05:56 PM
Ratings - if they want ratings for their convention, they must bow to our desires. I say that is when we dig up some funds and run an ad or two around his speech on every network that covers it....

The broadcast networks have cut their coverage of the conventions way back over the last couple of elections. They have said since the conventions are nothing more than commercials for the party there is no need to give them the airtime. The cable news channels and CSPAN will give coverage for the junkies but most people don't pay attention anymore.

The masses tune in for the debates and SNL/Daily Show to make up their minds.

Joseph Hart
05-13-2008, 06:07 PM
This was a good segment. Maybe we should respond in email to Fox with thanks?

LibertyEagle
05-13-2008, 06:09 PM
yeah

a little sidebar:

Ron Paul:
- Blames U.S. for 9/11
- etc.

Are you saying that pack of BS was on the TV screen? :confused:

sratiug
05-13-2008, 06:23 PM
QFT. All those words the MSM has been throwing around about us like "infiltrate", insurgents, and in one case "terrorists" (Beck show), ad naseum, I can only imagine the McCain lemmings envision us plotting their demise while we are spit shining our rifles and dusting off our bombs. They may just very well be afraid to show up at the National convention :D. As you said, fear-mongering blowback!

I think we should announce that all Ron Paul delegates at all upcoming caucuses and conventions will be emphasizing the constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

MRoCkEd
05-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Are you saying that pack of BS was on the TV screen? :confused:
no.. was joking about what they would put next to him if he speaks at the convention :o

Conza88
05-13-2008, 08:36 PM
This was a good segment. Maybe we should respond in email to Fox with thanks?

You've got to be kidding me.

jerry
05-13-2008, 09:45 PM
"What you say about others says more about you than about them"

And often is the case: We treat others the way our parents treated us.

Here we can see how most likely they were treated when they displayed love or passion for something. like freedom.

Fox protrays narcisstic anger of adult children/infants.

scholarpreneur
05-13-2008, 10:19 PM
Sidenote: Judge Napolitano (dude on the right) is the shiznit.

Knightskye
05-13-2008, 10:50 PM
Sidenote: Judge Napolitano (dude on the right) is the shiznit.

Yes (http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Napolitano%20endorse&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=com.mozilla.campus:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv) he (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8010686905699264030&q=Napolitano+endorse&ei=zW0qSKVHjoCuArvGiJ4K) is (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1376582915911535225&q=Napolitano+Bloomberg&ei=WW8qSPKXNoOcrwKj5KGSCg).

:cool:

Join The Paul Side
05-14-2008, 03:30 AM
Revolt! But do it politely. :D

Drknows
05-14-2008, 04:54 AM
funny clip

Well will it look like this?
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b260/Che-Cheh/Blog%20Pictures/vforvendetta_masks.jpg

except with ron paul masks?
http://ronpaulmask.com/images/Ron-Paul-Mask-tiny-2.gif

jk

Conza88
05-14-2008, 05:55 AM
Well will it look like this?
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b260/Che-Cheh/Blog%20Pictures/vforvendetta_masks.jpg
k

Nah it won't, because Ron Paul supporters know false rebellion when they see it.
We all don't go and conform like lemmings... YES WE CAN! :rolleyes: There is pretty much 0 group think, when it comes to Ron Paul supporters.. HELL, all we do is argue. :D lmao.

So when the sheep jump off the cliff, they'll all be wearing the same mask. Or when they all jump on the Change bandwagon, they'll chant the same mindless slogans. We lead, we don't follow. When we follow, its because there is someone WORTH following, and if they were to begin to defy our reasoning and logic, like I dunno - stop adhering to the constitution, or put out a sudden hit piece, then we'd stop following.

There isn't one stereotypical Ron Paul supporter. We come from all walks of life, and all around the world. "And even some Anarchists, blah blah.." you've heard the joke ;)

gilliganscorner
05-14-2008, 10:18 AM
I smell a black-ops cover story here....you'll know the signs if this story gets escalated through MSM over the next few months.

This story conditions the sheeple into thinking there is going to be violence at the RNC. There might, but it won't be instigated by Ron Paul Supporters.

They'll have tight security, tasers, water cannons et. al., with a few agent provocateurs trying to start riots so they can move in.

Think it won't happen? Up here in Canada, there were protesters at the SPP meeting in Montebello, Quebec. The police sent a few provocateurs in to incite a riot. They were caught and outed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St1-WTc1kow

Yeah, I might be paranoid, but since I started following the Ron Paul campaign and have seen the establishment suppress/marginalize/censor/ridicule him, nothing is impossible.....

angelatc
05-14-2008, 10:40 AM
we were being made fun of.....what a$$holes

I don't think so. I thin maybe they were tersting the waters, to see what kind of reaction they get to the thought of Ron Paul speaking to the convention.

angelatc
05-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Hahahaha.

"Bobble doll that doesn't bobble"?

Did he mean Ron has his head on straight or was that an insult? I didn't completely understand that one.

Bobble heads used to be known as "nodders." Nodding means yes, and Paul is Dr. No.

At least that's the way I read it.

Conza88
05-14-2008, 10:56 AM
Bobble heads used to be known as "nodders." Nodding means yes, and Paul is Dr. No.

At least that's the way I read it.

Makes a whole lot of sense.. but thats clearly too smart for the mainstream public...? or is it kind of up their alley, in jocular msm commentary like this is frequent?

kigol
05-14-2008, 11:29 AM
:)