PDA

View Full Version : The Convention Purpose

IRO-bot
05-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Has anyone read this fox article? I have seen part of it before. The bottom is what interests me the most though.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/05/12/ron-paul-strategy-heads-to-convention-showdown/

Benton said Paul will use whatever support he can garner at the National Convention to push for adoption of his monetary policy goal to reintroduce gold and silver as an alternative to the dollar. Benton said Paul believes it would stabilize the country’s monetary unit, which has been in a steady decline against the euro. Benton said Paul has no plans to oppose any of McCain’s platform positions.

What do you think about that? I am kind of dissapointed that that is the only purpose.

IRO-bot
05-13-2008, 03:47 PM
bump

Redmenace
05-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Thats the thing, Ron Paul cannot say what our intentions are because he has no control over us. We will do what ever we feel is necessary and prudent to furthering the cause of liberty.

The only reason Ron Paul has no plans to oppose any of McCain’s platform positions is because he doesn't have any personal plans to oppose McCain's platform, but who knows what his supports will do, we are crazy after all.