PDA

View Full Version : Feds Accuse Student Of "Terror and Espionage" For Talking About Constitution

Anti Federalist
05-13-2008, 03:54 AM
Feds Accuse Student Of "Terror and Espionage" For Talking About Constitution

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, May 12, 2008

A student of a large bible college in east Texas was accused by federal agents of committing an "act of terror and espionage" after he gave a talk to a group of Boy Scouts in which he encouraged them to educate themselves about the U.S. constitution.

Jeff, who wishes to remain anonymous at present, is a student of the college and an interim pastor of a small church in Mount Vernon, Texas. He appeared today as a guest on the Alex Jones Show to relate what took place.

As part of his duties as an advisor in the college office, Jeff was tasked with the role of giving a short speech and a tour to a group of Boy Scouts that were visiting the college, with a focus on how patriotism and liberty are emphasized in the teaching style of the university.

Jeff said he told the boys, "It's going to be you who is going to take this country and either make or break it - you need to get back to your constitution, you need to get to know your bill of rights and you need to stand up for them."

Jeff also mentioned that the freedoms enumerated in the bill of rights were fast being usurped by the government and he briefly talked about the USA Patriot Act.

"I said they're stripping us of what we know to be America, what you need to do is re-orient yourself to the constitution because that is the very founding basis of our government and it is the supreme law of the land," he added.

The next day Jeff was called into the main administrative office of the university where he was met by college officials and two men wearing dark suits and sunglasses who did not identify themselves. A state trooper was also guarding the door to make sure everyone stayed inside the office.

Jeff was asked by the men if he talked to the Boy Scouts about the constitution the previous day. Jeff was then shown a transcript of what he said and asked to fill in the blanks.

"I saw the transcript of what I said and every word that those boys had said," stated Jeff.

Jeff speculated that the recording of his talk with the Boy Scouts may have been made by a scout master who looked like a Marine that was taking the tour with Jeff.

After asking the men where they were from, Jeff was told he was committing "acts of terror and espionage" by talking to the Boy Scouts about the constitution and the bill of rights.

Jeff was unable to ascertain exactly where the feds were from but university officials later indicated that DHS (Department of Homeland Security) and the FBI were involved.

Jeff said that the two men told him, "If you say anything, do anything, continue to talk about these kind of things, we can have your head on a silver platter and the University's head on a silver platter and all the programs they've got going on."

Jeff said that a high level college official who was present during the meeting, himself an ex-Marine Vietnam veteran, was extremely nervous and "shaking" as Jeff was being lectured by the two men.

"I went to my room and I broke down in tears," said Jeff after the meeting was finished, "That's it - our country's gone," he added.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2008/051208_feds_accuse.htm

Anti Federalist
05-13-2008, 03:59 AM
The linked article is worth a read, since it has links to what another forum member was asking about a little while back:

"Where can I get copies of the FBI pamphlets that tell local cops to be suspicious of people who, among other things, make frequent references to the Constitution".

The article has numerous links to multiple items like that.

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Back.jpg
http://www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Front.jpg

Danke
05-13-2008, 05:34 AM
Ufb!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stXwRoiY1y8

Anti Federalist
05-13-2008, 06:05 AM
Ufb!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stXwRoiY1y8

UFB?

IPSecure
05-13-2008, 07:45 AM
"We can have your head on a silver platter and the University's head on a silver platter and all the programs they've got going on."

Who are the terrorists?

If anyone said anything similar to this, what do you think would happen?

belian78
05-13-2008, 08:10 AM
the article itself is scary enough, but did anyone else see the add at the bottom for DHS training in Israel!? :eek:

FreeTraveler
05-13-2008, 08:31 AM
UFB?

Un-Friggin-Believable :D

constituent
05-13-2008, 08:34 AM
the article itself is scary enough, but did anyone else see the add at the bottom for DHS training in Israel!? :eek:

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=COid9eC9qvPCfxDUAxgxMghsNFy-xWI1Vw

that one?

Cyber Operations, Inc & Security Solutions International (SSI) Launch Strategic Alliance
Companies team to bring integrated consulting and training to the Corporate and Government security markets

SSI (r) - Security Solutions International is a Miami based company, that has developed and is delivering training for First Responders in the US in counter terror planning and implementation. The company has trained Federal, State and local agencies based on global best practices and experience on security and compliance practices. SSI offerings cover security and counter-terror awareness and operational training, threat assessment techniques; hospital emergency preparedness; building safety; aviation sector processes, and school safety training.The company is best known for its Homeland Security international training missions, bringing global best practices in security to corporate and government clients.

from emediawire.com:

SSI President, Henry Morgenstern, Invited to Brief NorthCom in Colorado Springs

Miami, FL (PRWEB) November 30, 2007 -- The President of Miami-based Security Solutions International SSI, Henry Morgenstern, has been honored by being invited to brief the US Northern Command (NorthCom) at their upcoming Table Top Exercise (TTX) in Colorado Springs. SSI is the US leading Homeland Security company having trained close to 500 different agencies in the last few years. The subject of the briefing is the effect of Improvised Explosive Devices (IED's) on Society.

General Physics Corporation (GP), through which SSI provides Homeland Security training, put forward Henry Morgenstern to NorthCom as part of their commitment to Homeland Security and the Colorado Springs event. GP is actively supporting first responder communities at the Federal, State and local levels across the Nation with customized planning, training, exercise, and consulting services. Morgenstern will be accompanied by Noel Mueller and Randy Bartley from the General Physics Homeland Security and Defense Programs directorate.

"It's a privilege to be asked to provide information to NorthCom and continues SSI's commitment to help protect the US," said Henry Morgenstern. "IED's are a rising threat in the US, and we are committed to assisting in the identification and countering this ever-changing arsenal of weapons. Terrorists are increasingly creative when it comes to accomplishing their goals, and ongoing education of First Responders is essential."

belian78
05-13-2008, 08:36 AM
yeah that's the one.

on a side note... i just realized that i've been here for a year now! :D

IRO-bot
05-13-2008, 09:44 AM
I honestly never thought that was true till you posted that pamplet.

Wow. I am speechless.

Kotin
05-13-2008, 10:02 AM
ok wait.

are we that far gone?

im baffled. they are telling people they are not allowed to talk about the Constitution?! or else?

WTF, this cannot stand.

yongrel
05-13-2008, 10:44 AM
Prison Planet: We don't know the meaning of the word "credible."

IPSecure
05-13-2008, 10:46 AM
Prison Planet: We don't know the meaning of the word "credible."

List of articles which are not true from that site?

Anti Federalist
05-15-2008, 01:06 AM
I honestly never thought that was true till you posted that pamplet.

Wow. I am speechless.

I know a couple of people were looking for that pamphlet for confirmation.

I hope you were one of them.

And yes, it's quite real.

sratiug
05-15-2008, 02:12 AM
I know a couple of people were looking for that pamphlet for confirmation.

I hope you were one of them.

And yes, it's quite real.

Maybe somebody "credible" could read it to Yongrel?

Agent CSL
05-15-2008, 08:20 AM
This story has been told elsewhere, not just Prison Planet/Infowars. I don't question it's credibility like a lot of other things from Alex Jones' site. It really is a sign of the times. S 1959 is just around the corner and when that passes, we will be considered domestic terrorists for defending the constitution, and we will be jailed make no mistake. It will be a time to pick your words carefully.

Remember the guy who almost got his kid taken away for exercising his rights? As I recall they raided his house.

It's a very sad day when stories like this don't surprise me, and I'm only 18... Just shows the concentration of injustice I've read in my short time here.

AmericaFyeah92
05-15-2008, 06:37 PM
lol, the pamphlet calls us "super-patriots." i consider it a compliment :cool:

pcosmar
05-15-2008, 07:21 PM
lol, the pamphlet calls us "super-patriots." i consider it a compliment :cool:

I am at the point that being called a "Domestic Terrorist" is a badge of Honor.

Uriel999
05-15-2008, 07:31 PM
Is this being reported by the msm at all or is it being ignored?

pcosmar
05-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Is this being reported by the msm at all or is it being ignored?

If it doesn't fit into their "truthspeak" they don't report it.

PatriotG
05-15-2008, 07:52 PM
If that pamphlet is for real, unaltered, then we have a long fight ahead...thats all I know

Agent CSL
05-15-2008, 08:07 PM
If that pamphlet is for real, unaltered, then we have a long fight ahead...thats all I know

It's very real. I think you can still access it through Arizona.gov

pcosmar
05-15-2008, 08:13 PM
That pamphlet and more here,
http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2007/05/13/you-are-the-homegrown-terrorist-threat/

Take the quiz.

Your score is 70%
Congratulations, you are a domestic terrorist. Well, at least you are according to the US government. Consider turning yourself in to your local authorities. There are FBI offices all around they country and they would like to talk to you. Pack your bags for Gitmo because the government doesn't like you.
http://www.homelandstupidity.us/images/domestic-terrorist/468x60.png

spudea
05-15-2008, 08:14 PM
We should all expect marshal law for the revolution march...

PatriotG
05-15-2008, 08:30 PM
We should all expect marshal law for the revolution march...

Ive actually been pondering this.
A couple of scenarios are possible. I want to emphasize possible, not probable.

I don't want to sound paranoid so ill keep them to myself, but anythings possible in this crazy ass time we live in.

Im really psyched about the March, I hope it remains peaceful and positive. Im there regardless. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys, and gals.

nate895
05-15-2008, 08:38 PM
That pamphlet and more here,
http://www.homelandstupidity.us/2007/05/13/you-are-the-homegrown-terrorist-threat/

Take the quiz.

http://www.homelandstupidity.us/images/domestic-terrorist/468x60.png

The link to the quiz on the site says it was taken down. Anywhere else I could take it?

Anti Federalist
05-16-2008, 05:12 AM
pcosmar's sig line says:

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
Ron Paul 2004

That was a RP quote I missed.

+10000000