PDA

View Full Version : British gun ban. Watch the AFTERMATH. Video*

tnvoter
05-12-2008, 09:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVAQOUi6ec

This is what could happen to US. We can't let apathy, or lack of awareness be an excuse for losing our rights. It's up to us. Spread the message.

"it's better to be judged by 12, than carried out by 6."

Uriel999
05-12-2008, 11:13 PM
well it just so happens I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident so the government can't take them from me...Seriously though, this is a real threat. The NRA is pratically worthless and the GOA is weak, the next president (unless RP) will deffinetely bring back the gun ban. And ya know, I was trying to argue to a friend earlier about how these laws only prevent law abiding citizens from having firearms. The black market will always exist but he couldn't get it through his head that even though gun laws were made to try to prevent this, that they don't work...so frustrating...

Doktor_Jeep
05-12-2008, 11:47 PM
First, it will not happen in the US because the people who pass and enforce such laws still want to live here.

Second, they would never buy that "they got lost in a river" crap. A state that can print money does not need any reason NOT to put people in prison, so it's not like they will have incentive to give any benefit of the doubt.

"Can't put everybody in jail"? Bullshit. There are millions of mexicans just waiting to come here for some amnesty and the prisons are getting factories fueled by profit. The politicians and the fat cats will benefit from both worlds: all those gun owners jailed and working in the factories for 50 cents a day and all that cheap labor stampeding in for those vacant jobs for which the pay scale will magically drop.

It's either shoot the bastards or life on your knees.

frasu
05-12-2008, 11:47 PM
great find!

DirtMcGirt
05-13-2008, 12:33 AM
Very good video...

bander87
05-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Ah pisses me off.