PDA

View Full Version : Beta test political site

Slugg
05-12-2008, 11:28 AM
I am working on a political site and we are working on stress testing before we launch our ad campaign. Check out the site, let us know any suggestions you may have. And if your a writer, contact me. We don't have any Ron Paul articles yet....and we definently need some!!

Check it out at www.actualpolitics.com

p.s. You can see a little editorial cartoon I did in the cartoon section. It was one of the first things I did when I got my wacom tablet (I love that thing!).

Thanks!
Slugg

Mortikhi
05-12-2008, 12:02 PM
No site loaded.

My testing is complete.

Bern
05-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Your site isn't loading when I try.

Slugg
05-12-2008, 10:17 PM
No site loaded.

My testing is complete.

I don't know why the site wasn't loading for you. Here's the link again...perhaps I had typo in the original link. http://www.actualpolitics.com/

Bern
05-13-2008, 07:47 AM
The site is loading now and looks nice. We had similar ideas, but different approaches (see link in my sig). :) Good luck with your site!

Slugg
05-16-2008, 05:44 AM
The site is loading now and looks nice. We had similar ideas, but different approaches (see link in my sig). :) Good luck with your site!

Yeah, the loading time was bad. We have slimmed it down and made it faster. We are talking to a company to hire writers for more exclusive content. So stay tuned! :)