PDA

View Full Version : New Community for Grassroots Democracy

growvotes
05-12-2008, 05:37 AM
Hello all. We've just launched a new website a week ago called GrowVotes.org (http://www.growvotes.org). We're the first website to bring social networking and user-generated content to the elections process. The idea behind it is to create more informed voters about their local elections and the ability to communicate with your local candidates. We basically allow you to put in your zipcode and view the elections upcoming in your area, communicate with the candidates for the elections (as long as their signed up) and send you a reminder when the election is coming up.

We know how passionate the Ron Paul supporters are and how involved you all are in the political process. I met one of the campaign managers for Paul's campaign over the weekend and she pointed me here. We could really use as much help as possible signing up new users and getting local candidates interested and signed up also.

So, I hope we can be a part of your democratic online activity. You can check us out at http://www.growvotes.org

Thank you!

Travis J. Todd
Founder, GrowVotes.org

FreeTraveler
05-12-2008, 07:12 AM
I do NOT support democracy. The United States of America is supposedly a REPUBLIC with democratically-elected leaders.

torchbearer
05-12-2008, 07:19 AM
I do NOT support democracy. The United States of America is supposedly a REPUBLIC with democratically-elected leaders.

that.

growvotes
05-12-2008, 03:24 PM
Oh, right. Sorry. I learned my lesson about using the D word in talking about politics from miss Lam over the weekend. I apologize for any misconceptions. I don't come from a political background. I am just a concerned citizen that saw a problem with the American political process and a possible way to help fix it from the bottom up. I hope that's an ideal I share with the Ron Paul Republicans.

torchbearer
05-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Your heart was in the right place, but unintended consequences are in the words themselves.
Democracy is tyranny. This is the type of government our collectivist enemies wish to impose on us.
That is why you get such severe reactions from the misque.