PDA

View Full Version : Who Controls the Media? The Attack Against Ron Paul

Pride
08-23-2007, 04:08 AM
Who Controls the Media?
The Attack Against Ron Paul
by Pride

Just recently, I was reading through this thread "Ron Paul not invited to Republican Jewish Coalition Presidential Forum (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=13489)". We have stood up and protested against many organizations that have been biased in ignoring and defaming Ron Paul, but this time something was different. As I read through the thread, it became obvious that people were afraid to challenge their credibility and influence on the elections.

After doing a bit of research, I have come to a conclusion. Protesting against this organization will not make a difference, and here is why:

The following news and media organizations are lead by a Jew:

Walt Disney
Time Warner
CNN
AOL
HBO
ABC
CBS
NBC
The New York Times
The New York Post
The Wall Street Journal
Fox Television Network
Time inc
Viacom
MTV
Vivendi Universal
DreamWorks
Dow Jones

The power to manipulate the media is extremely dangerous in controlling what you see on the news and the effect it has on controlling the minds of all Americans. For the record, I am not racist. I am however, against such a large proportion of the media being in the hands of a single group of people.

Delivered4000
08-23-2007, 04:09 AM
Him being Jewish is irrelevant. The fact that all of them are lead by one person is what is scary.

Delivered4000
08-23-2007, 04:10 AM
And since when is Dow Jones a media organization?

Brasil Branco
08-23-2007, 04:17 AM
Umm... that's not the best "research". Two things control the media

1) Advertisers
2) Rupert Murdoch's personal views

I would advise watching "Outfoxed", you can watch it for free at www.freedocumentaries.org and Noam Chomsky's "The Manufacture of Consent" which can also be found there.

Pride
08-23-2007, 05:28 AM
Him being Jewish is irrelevant. The fact that all of them are lead by one person is what is scary.

Yes I completely agree that race and religion is irrelevant. Rupert Murdoch does have a large say in the general scheme of things, but there are many, many Jewish CEO's and the like that control and run these organizations.

I believe this is very, very dangerous. How would you feel if China owned a huge proportion of American media? What would we do if the media was controlled by the Democrats, leaving no room for Republican publicity? I guess it's the same concept. Having such a drastic proportion of media in the hands of one group of people is ridiculous. :(

And since when is Dow Jones a media organization?

Dow Jones has recently merged with News Corporation :p . A number of large media outlets now fall directly under Dow Jones, which include: "Newswires, The Wall Street Journal Online at WSJ.com, MarketWatch, Dow Jones Indexes, The Wall Street Journal Radio Network, Dow Jones Online News Licensing and Dow Jones Financial Information Services" (Source: http://www.dj.com/Products_Services/Products_Services.htm)

Furthermore, "Ottaway publishes 8 daily and 14 weekly community newspapers across the U.S. — from Maine to Oregon — forging an integral bond with the communities they serve. Each Ottaway newspaper, which includes the Middletown Times Herald-Record, The Record of Stockton and the Cape Cod Times" (Source: http://www.dj.com/Products_Services/Products_Services.htm)

Umm... that's not the best "research". Two things control the media

1) Advertisers
2) Rupert Murdoch's personal views

I would advise watching "Outfoxed", you can watch it for free at www.freedocumentaries.org and Noam Chomsky's "The Manufacture of Consent" which can also be found there.

1) Things such as advisers and stock holders contribute directly to the financial structure of these organizations - they do not contribute to the content that is portrayed by these media organizations.
2) Rupert Murdoch is a Jew. Every organization I have listed is run by a Jew.

Omnis
08-23-2007, 05:31 AM
Let's bomb jewish holy sites because a few of them are against us. Does that sound familiar?

Pride
08-23-2007, 05:36 AM
Let's bomb jewish holy sites because a few of them are against us. Does that sound familiar?

Anybody who would do such a thing should be locked up in prison for a long, long time. Violence is never the answer. Again, I do not advocate racism - I am simply saying that a large proportion of the media is run by one group of people, which I am against, and that is the main point I am trying to get across.

bobmurph
08-23-2007, 05:42 AM
Violence is never the answer.

Then why do you care about the defense of your right to own a firearm?

BLS
08-23-2007, 05:43 AM
I gotta agree here, even mentioning a race here is not only irrelevant, but it also reeks of racism. I'm not suggesting you're racist, but it comes off strongly that way.

Pride
08-23-2007, 05:44 AM
Then why do you care about the defense of your right to own a firearm?

Because I go hunting?

I gotta agree here, even mentioning a race here is not only irrelevant, but it also reeks of racism. I'm not suggesting you're racist, but it comes off strongly that way.

Well, I am sorry if it did come off that way...

In a nutshell, the media shouldn't be controlled by any group, religion or race of people. That incorporates everyone - Asians, Africans Caucasians, Christians, Muslims, Democrats, Republicans, etc...

DjLoTi
08-23-2007, 05:47 AM
Omnis and bob.. getting a bit off track lol

Omnis
08-23-2007, 05:57 AM
I was just making a Tancredo reference regarding the racism.

Wyurm
08-23-2007, 05:59 AM
Jew or not, the media is controlled by far too few. There is almost no competition, nor any room for competition. Whats more is that those few have far too much influence in our government. I'm sorry, but just as Dr. Paul says, they are individuals not just Jews. Also important to understand is that some people with power and influence have a strong desire to see Israel restored and protected. That forum is most likely run by people who feel this way. Dr. Paul has clearly stated that this is NOT a legal function of our government. We are not nation builders, nation funders, or other nation protectors.

Revolution9
08-23-2007, 06:25 AM

He should have said Zionist. That IS a political movement and it is racist and the real Torah Jews..the true semites.. are vehemently opposed to them and consider them not a part of real Judaism. The UN even had a resolution stating such till Israel strongarmed its removal by refusing to attend the madrid Pece Conference till it was overturned. They overturned it and the zioists went right on with their racist based ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.

Best Regards
randy

rdenner
08-23-2007, 06:49 AM
Guys I think I know who this guy is. His name is Will Williams and we just got him removed from the Ronpaul.meetup.com forums.

He is constantly trying to start fights over there to "prove" how smart he is. He'll start with an innocuous reference to Media Ownership.

And fast as goose shit down a tin horn, he has turned it into a "zionist rule the world" diatribe.

Then he'll blow you away with twenty pages of anti-zionist propaganda.

We tried every way we could to persuade him to NOT attach that agenda to Ron Paul as it has nothing to do with his views.

Then he would accuse us of being fascist because we were trying to Censor him...

He just wouldn't accept the fact that he was on a PRIVATE SERVER and he had contractualy agreed not to use such language..

If he wants to spout off about zionist of jews, we told him to start his own boards. But this was a Ron Paul forum not a Will Williams forum..

The verbage here and the fact that even the formating of what he is posting is the same, leads me to believe he is the same person.

If that is true, you will soon see him posting into every good thread and turning it into a flame war about zionism..

Just a warning..

Robert

belian78
08-23-2007, 06:50 AM
got one thread started by a new member talking about off'ing one of the rothschilds, and now this one, also by a new member.

*just an observation...

TexMac
08-23-2007, 06:54 AM
got one thread started by a new member talking about off'ing one of the rothschilds, and now this one, also by a new member.

*just an observation...Yeah, this guy needs the avatar, too. C'mon "Pride", come on out. (http://www.stormfront.org/images/wplogolib.gif)

Pride
08-23-2007, 06:57 AM
Guys I think I know who this guy is. His name is Will Williams and we just got him removed from the Ronpaul.meetup.com forums.

He is constantly trying to start fights over there to "prove" how smart he is. He'll start with an innocuous reference to Media Ownership.

And fast as goose shit down a tin horn, he has turned it into a "zionist rule the world" diatribe.

Then he'll blow you away with twenty pages of anti-zionist propaganda.

We tried every way we could to persuade him to NOT attach that agenda to Ron Paul as it has nothing to do with his views.

Then he would accuse us of being fascist because we were trying to Censor him...

He just wouldn't accept the fact that he was on a PRIVATE SERVER and he had contractualy agreed not to use such language..

If he wants to spout off about zionist of jews, we told him to start his own boards. But this was a Ron Paul forum not a Will Williams forum..

The verbage here and the fact that even the formating of what he is posting is the same, leads me to believe he is the same person.

If that is true, you will soon see him posting into every good thread and turning it into a flame war about zionism..

Just a warning..

Robert

Nah mate, you have me mixed up with someone else :p Please don't accuse me of something I have not done. In any case, the moderators can compare IP addresses if they wish...

Yeah, this guy needs the avatar, too. C'mon "Pride", come on out.

I am speechless. Why am I being persecuted?
"In a nutshell, the media shouldn't be controlled by any group, religion or race of people. That incorporates everyone - Asians, Africans Caucasians, Christians, Muslims, Democrats, Republicans, etc..."

CMoore
08-23-2007, 09:18 AM
"Freedom of the press only exists for those who have one."

I think this is what we are talking about here. When only one
person, corporation, etc owns all the communication, that is a
problem. Is is not an issue of race, religion, etc. It is rather
the means of communication concentrated in one (or just a few)
entity.

noxagol
08-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Violence is never the answer

No it is not THE answer, but is always AN answer.

robatsu
08-23-2007, 10:28 AM
Ok, so the MSM is concentrated to a small group of ownership and is hostile to Ron Paul. Is that news? Are we going to change that in the short time we have between now and the primaries? Ok, so if that isn't part of the strategy, why not spend effort on, say, helping out with Texas or Maryland Straw Poll efforts or NH ad campaigns or college campus blitz or ....

We're not going to level the playing field in the MSM, so regardless of what the ground truth is about why it is biased, it doesn't matter other than being aware that it is biased and plan our strategies accordingly.

hard@work
08-23-2007, 10:33 AM
While I understand the threat of a racist conspiracy against other races by a network of men intent on benefiting the peoples of their race and only their race, I find myself unable to investigate or formulate a real opinion on this possible threat as I do not wish to wallow in the mud of racism with those who cannot differentiate the human soul from the color of skin.

Someone solve this problem for me and I will go against the Jewish conspiracy.

max
08-23-2007, 10:40 AM
Dow Jones own the wallstreet journal.....President is Zionist Peter Kann

Rupert Murdoch's mom - Elizabeth Greene, was jewish

Ny Times - Sulzberger family
Washington Post - Bought by Eugene Meyer (father of Kathy Graham, grandfather of current boss Donald)

Viacom - Sumner Redstone (birthname Rothstein)
Disney/ABC (Mike Eisener)
CNN: Run by Walt Isaacson......Wolf Blitzer (used to work for AIPAC)...Aaaron Brwon, Larry King, Jeff Greenberg, Paula Zahn, Bill Sneider..all of them are....you know

and the lsit goes on and on...LA Times, Chicago Trinune, Newhouse Publications, NBC, CBS...

These zionists friggin HATE Ron Paul because he puts AMERICA first....not Israel

Santana28
08-23-2007, 10:42 AM
The RACE of the people in charge of these businesses does not matter so much as the IDEOLOGY they might possibly share. I'd worry more about that, then the fact that so many jews are involved in mass media efforts.

To be fair - Make a list of how many CHRISTIANS run corporations in America. I'm pretty sure it would be longer than the list of Jewish run corporations.

Lord Xar
08-23-2007, 10:59 AM

CasualApathy
08-23-2007, 11:09 AM
I suggest we abandon this thread. i dont see anything of interest anyway.