PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 3% in Iowa

Razmear
08-23-2007, 02:54 AM
http://www.usaelectionpolls.com/

Mitt has jumped to 33% in Iowa, time to start bringing him down.

speciallyblend
08-23-2007, 06:31 AM
Don't worry about mitt,if the republican party doesn't nominate Ron Paul ,then the republican party will not win this next election.I assure you,I'm the swing voter.Only the republican party can save itself by nominating Ron Paul,if they choose not to,then the republicans will make their own bed and lose.100 percent guarantee.

Razmear
08-23-2007, 07:58 AM
The Republican party elite are more interested in maintaining the status quo than winning the election. They would rather loose to Hillary than see Ron win.

Bradley in DC
08-23-2007, 11:42 PM
http://www.strategicvision.biz/political/iowa_poll_082307.htm

If the 2008 Republican presidential caucus were held today between Sam Brownback, Newt Gingrich, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, Duncan Hunter, John McCain, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Tom Tancredo, and Fred Thompson, for whom would you vote? (Republicans Only; Names Rotated)
Mitt Romney 31%
Fred Thompson 15%
Rudy Giuliani 13%
John McCain 8%
Mike Huckabee 8%
Newt Gingrich 3%
Ron Paul 3%
Tom Tancredo 3%
Sam Brownback 2%
Duncan Hunter 1%
Undecided 13%

Do you favor a withdrawal of all United States military from Iraq within the next six months? (Republicans Only)
Yes 51%
No 39%
Undecided 10%

pazzo83
08-23-2007, 11:48 PM
The latter question is VERY telling, since Iowa republicans are fairly conservative.

paulitics
08-23-2007, 11:53 PM
How can almost half be against the war, yet 80% want to vote for a war mongering neocon who does not want to pull out anytime soon? puzzling

SeanEdwards
08-24-2007, 12:00 AM
How can almost half be against the war, yet 80% want to vote for a war mongering neocon who does not want to pull out anytime soon? puzzling

My theory is that the respondents are influenced by the false notion of not wanting to "waste" their vote.

kickzman
08-24-2007, 12:32 AM
Or maybe poll is rigged? By just giving Dr Paul a Media black out, the MSM automatically rigs the polls... since they are about name recognition.:mad:

quickmike
08-24-2007, 06:43 AM
Iowa is full of farmers who get "welfare" in the form of farm subsidies. I wonder how Ron Paul could get the support needed to win Iowa in the primaries. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Seems like an almost impossible task to me. Seems even republicans in Iowa are really democrats when it comes to getting handouts on the backs of the taxpayers.

rich34
08-24-2007, 06:46 AM
If it was possible to make it known to them that he's in favor of legalizing industrialized hemp maybe that would cause a few more farmers to show some support.

kylejack
08-24-2007, 06:49 AM
Iowa is full of farmers who get "welfare" in the form of farm subsidies. I wonder how Ron Paul could get the support needed to win Iowa in the primaries. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Seems like an almost impossible task to me. Seems even republicans in Iowa are really democrats when it comes to getting handouts on the backs of the taxpayers.
You know another place where there's a bunch of farmers getting farm subsidies? Texas House District 14.

CoreyBowen999
08-24-2007, 07:28 AM
I still don't see how we can be tied with Tancredo