PDA

View Full Version : Who would have to "disappear" for the world to stabilize?

EvilEngineer
08-23-2007, 12:40 AM
I've come the conclusion that the majority of the worlds populous would live very happily if just left alone to live their life in relative freedom, stability, and peace. I find it that it takes only a very few certain type A personalities to cause turmoil to destabilize this peace. Usually it is under the motivation of a lust for power, money, influence, notoriety, sex, etc...

So my question is this, who do you think should "disappear"* in order for the world as a whole to begin to stabilize?

* I would not suggest using the terms "Die, death, murder, kill, mutilate, torture" or any term that could define bodily injury or malice, as they may get you in trouble with certain parts of our government. Disappear is an appropriate term since it can imply a willing vacation that the person does not return from, possibly of their own accord.

Sematary
08-23-2007, 12:42 AM
I've come the conclusion that the majority of the worlds populous would live very happily if just left alone to live their life in relative freedom, stability, and peace. I find it that it takes only a very few certain type A personalities to cause turmoil to destabilize this peace. Usually it is under the motivation of a lust for power, money, influence, notoriety, sex, etc...

So my question is this, who do you think should "disappear"* in order for the world as a whole to begin to stabilize?

* I would not suggest using the terms "Die, death, murder, kill, mutilate, torture" or any term that could define bodily injury or malice, as they may get you in trouble with certain parts of our government. Disappear is an appropriate term since it can imply a willing vacation that the person does not return from, possibly of their own accord.

How would you know? Nobody of note is going to "disappear" because it would be obvious.
Personally, I think we are going to have to have our own Tiannemen Square before we can turn our country around. As a side not - I volunteer to be the martyr. I will die for my country, willingly.

libertarianguy
08-23-2007, 12:42 AM
test

paulitics
08-23-2007, 12:58 AM
In order for the world to stabalize we need checks and balances on everything, government, corporations, banks. This is the only method that ensures that people behave. They need to have something to lose by doing the wrong thing. Left unaccountable, time and time again, leaders will abuse their power, when it gets out of control tyrrany exists, which can lead to horrific things like wars, internment camps, torture, genocide. All of this is the result of mans lust for power, money,sex,etc. You can't just eliminate type A personalities, and man's innate desires will go away. No, they will be replaced by those more devious perhaps than those who are direct. Often times, they are behind the scenes pulling the strings today. So the answer is to fix the system. That is why I am so concerned with our constitution being broken.

I find people are way to trusting of the govt, the media, and their fellow man. Time and time again, throughout history this trust leads to their enslavement. The founding fathers, philosophically, had it 100% right.

EvilEngineer
08-23-2007, 01:09 AM
How would you know? Nobody of note is going to "disappear" because it would be obvious.
Personally, I think we are going to have to have our own Tiannemen Square before we can turn our country around. As a side not - I volunteer to be the martyr. I will die for my country, willingly.

They can be of note, I even would suggest that certain people of note disappear.

Rupert Murdoch
David Rockefeller
Paul Volker

While I wouldn't mind some of their lesser pundits "disappear" for their crimes as well, but these men are at the top of my list for people I'd like to see take an extended vacation.

AlexAmore
08-23-2007, 02:18 AM
Rothschild...yes, anyone named Rothschild.
http://www.gosimpsons.com/ProdImages/BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg

mkrfctr
08-23-2007, 02:38 AM
about 6 billion people.

Razmear
08-23-2007, 02:42 AM
Religion and the concept that a God can forgive you for your actions against others, regardless of how heinous those acts may be.

Nefertiti
08-23-2007, 03:52 AM
Religion and the concept that a God can forgive you for your actions against others, regardless of how heinous those acts may be.

For the sake of argument (as I think the title of this thread is a bit sick), I would say the lack of religion because while religions offer forgiveness, religions also offer punishment for the wrongdoers even if they get away with it in this life. An atheist could kill someone and believe he will never have to pay any price for his crime as long as he leaves no evidence for the police to find. There's a lot more people committing crimes thinking that they can get away with them because the earthly authorities can't stop them than there are people saying to themselves "I am going to commit murder today because God will forgive me tomorrow." No religion offers forgiveness to those who intentionally do something BECAUSE there is forgiveness.

Nefertiti
08-23-2007, 03:55 AM

This is pointless. There will always be new people to replace them.

Delivered4000
08-23-2007, 04:08 AM
An atheist could kill someone and believe he will never have to pay any price for his crime as long as he leaves no evidence for the police to find. There's a lot more people committing crimes thinking that they can get away with them because the earthly authorities can't stop them than there are people saying to themselves "I am going to commit murder today because God will forgive me tomorrow." No religion offers forgiveness to those who intentionally do something BECAUSE there is forgiveness.
Is this why there are very few atheists in prison? Have you read the statistics, in the United States it is estimated that 15% of the population are atheist, while atheists make up only around 1% of the prison population. They must be really good at hiding their evidence.

Atheist value life more because it's the only one they have, and they won't risk spending it all in prison. Look at the crime rates and statistics in Japan, Vietnam, and Scandanavian nations, nations with majority atheist populations.

"With or without religion evil people will do evil things, and good people will do good things."

john_anderson_ii
08-23-2007, 04:21 AM
This is pointless. There will always be new people to replace them.
I second this sentiment. We don't need people to dissappear for the world to stabilize. We need people to appear. Right minded, free-thinking people. A lot of people spend too much trying to figure out who or what caused a bad situation, and not enough time trying to figure out who or what didn't prevent it, and more importantly, who or what is going to fix it!

Man from La Mancha
08-23-2007, 04:54 AM
Reptilian Shape Shifters

Nefertiti
08-23-2007, 05:11 AM
Is this why there are very few atheists in prison? Have you read the statistics, in the United States it is estimated that 15% of the population are atheist, while atheists make up only around 1% of the prison population. They must be really good at hiding their evidence.

Atheist value life more because it's the only one they have, and they won't risk spending it all in prison. Look at the crime rates and statistics in Japan, Vietnam, and Scandanavian nations, nations with majority atheist populations.

I'd like to see those statistics.

In any case, it is a bit difficult to ascertain because US law permits people to do things that are religiously not acceptable, for example sex out of wedlock, drinking alcohol etc. and atheists don't necessarily follow the same moral standards as religious people. Under those circumstances, if religion has no effect, then Utah wouldn't have the lowest per capita consumption of alcohol as it does, for example.

Revolution9
08-23-2007, 06:11 AM
Rothschild...yes, anyone named Rothschild.
http://www.gosimpsons.com/ProdImages/BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg

Two Rothschild Godfathers died recently..not too long after the Chinese Red and Green Socitieties declared war on the Illuminati and promised to start at the eye n the pyramid.

Look up Benjamin Fulford for details on this gang war.

Best
Randy

quickmike
08-23-2007, 06:24 AM
I think its alot bigger than alot of you guys are thinking. Some say the Rothschilds and people like that, which is true, but thats only the tip of the shit covered sundae that we have to deal with. Think about every person who has government funded contracts to keep them in business. Think about everyone who gets subsidies for their farms. Think about the percentage of americans who work for the government and would be scared s---tless of a politician coming along saying he/she was going to cut most of their jobs out of the budget. Thats really what were dealing with, even if you could magicaly blink your eyes and make all the people named Rothschild dissapear instantly. Changing this anytime soon would be like trying to stop all brown bears from using the forrest as a toilet today. Like Ron Paul said a few times before, its not going to happen instantly. If its going to happen, it will have to be gradual.

Wyurm
08-23-2007, 06:25 AM
Electricity. A large scale EMP would be the best thing that could happen to us. It would be sad to lose the internet, but it would undo all the bad that has been done. (yes it would be painful to most, but the alternative will be more painful). We are putting our trust in Dr. Paul because we would like to keep electricity AND be free.

TexMac
08-23-2007, 06:30 AM

Sounds like something Hitler would say. You need an avatar. How about this one? (http://www.stormfront.org/images/wplogolib.gif)

belian78
08-23-2007, 06:47 AM
my question would be "why is a brand new member coming in here asking which one of the elite would need to 'disappear' for the world to be a better place?"

Spike Kojima
08-23-2007, 06:52 AM
my question would be "why is a brand new member coming in here asking which one of the elite would need to 'disappear' for the world to be a better place?"

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/its-a-trap.jpg

rdenner
08-23-2007, 06:56 AM
NOT RON PAUL RELATED. This is a new member trying to prove HOW SMART HE IS by getting a flame war started.

Soon he will start in on Zionism and then he'll be posting into every single thread trying to prove how smart he is..

STOP THE ROTHCHILDOANTIZIONISTIHATEJEWSIST amung us, before they conquor all the boards.

**ALL YOUR BOARDS ARE BELONGING TO THE ROTHCHILDOANTIZIONISTIHATEJEWSIST ***

Omnis
08-23-2007, 06:56 AM
The question posed is easy: THE DEVIL!

Lol. Seriously, though. All of these fucking ambitions can be so detrimental.

Ninja Homer
08-23-2007, 07:02 AM
We don't need any groups of people to disappear. We are all individuals. While I can think of a few individuals that the world may be better off without, what we really need is a shift in power. Namely, we need Ron Paul as President of the US. Lets concentrate on that.

belian78
08-23-2007, 07:05 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/its-a-trap.jpg

man, i thought i'd come across a hidden treasure when i found "i can haz cheezburger". LOL guess i was wrong. I love that site. my fav pic has to be the cat w it's paws up saying "put ur moneez in t bowl for Jeezus!" LMAO

Wyurm
08-23-2007, 07:06 AM
We don't need any groups of people to disappear. We are all individuals. While I can think of a few individuals that the world may be better off without, what we really need is a shift in power. Namely, we need Ron Paul as President of the US. Lets concentrate on that.

pfffft, exactly, after all, if one goes all that happens is a void is left for another to fill. You can't solve all the world's problems by removing a person, you have to remove the actual problem. In this case, a need for absolute control that is being fed by the people's desire to be controlled.

Matt Collins
08-23-2007, 11:32 AM
The majority of the conflicts in the world currently involve Muslims.

constituent
08-23-2007, 11:34 AM
the self needs to reappear.

Nefertiti
08-23-2007, 07:49 PM
The majority of the conflicts in the world currently involve Muslims.

And on the other side of these conflicts are American-made weapons.

constituent
08-23-2007, 07:53 PM
Nefertiti- and on the other side of the conflicts....

actually,

and on both sides of these conflicts...

Shink
08-23-2007, 07:58 PM

Well, since there are more than one of "them," I'll call them the Money Masters. The owners of the Central Banks that promote the use of and destroy with fiat money. They go, the world parachutes to happiness.

Electrostatic
08-23-2007, 08:00 PM
Um, should this be "HT"?

jonahtrainer
08-23-2007, 08:11 PM
pfffft, exactly, after all, if one goes all that happens is a void is left for another to fill. You can't solve all the world's problems by removing a person, you have to remove the actual problem. In this case, a need for absolute control that is being fed by the people's desire to be controlled.

I agree. The original question shows an extreme lack of understanding of human nature; especially from an Austrian economics perspective.

The world's solution to people living in slums is to take the people out of the slums. However, the real answer is to take the slums out of the people and then the people will take themselves out of the slums. For there to be lasting effective change the choice 'to take the slums out of someone' must be purely voluntary by the person who has the slums within them; otherwise there will be 'blowback.'

Anytime we attempt to infringe on another's freedom to choose we become the very 'type of person' I think needs to be removed from this world. However, one cannot remove those people from this world without their consent.

So Evil Engineer, when looking for for who should 'disappear' to Gitmo to 'stabilize' the world we need look only into the mirror. The way you have phrased the question betrays your intentions of being that type of a person. Don't ask the question if you cannot handle the answer.

klamath
08-23-2007, 08:39 PM
Mao, Hitler Stalin, Pol Pot, all asked the same question. Which campaign are you from?

Joe Knows
08-23-2007, 10:01 PM

Probably so he can blog an article about how the Ron Paul Forums is talking about who needs to disappear for a better society.

CasualApathy
08-23-2007, 10:38 PM
Probably so he can blog an article about how the Ron Paul Forums is talking about who needs to disappear for a better society.

eureka!

JoshLowry
08-23-2007, 10:46 PM
SeekLiberty, Bryan, and DjLoTi

jacmicwag
08-23-2007, 11:41 PM
Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and Captain Hook

EvilEngineer
08-23-2007, 11:55 PM

Nope, I support Dr. Paul 100% and would not betray the message by doing such, but like all forums topics can always be interesting. Dr. Paul is brining together a very diverse set of people, and thus this forum tends to reflect that. While I understand the cynicisms toward the question I posed, it was not a ploy to start a flame war. We all have in the back of our mind the idea that the world would be better off with out (insert blank here). To that extent that was why this question was posed. It was not meant as a stab at racism, despotism, or any of the other feared reasons.

A few people understood this and posted their ideas, and another few went to the old ad hominem attacks. Such are the joys of individualism.

fsk
08-24-2007, 04:16 PM
It is government, and the idea of government, that needs to disappear.

american.swan
08-26-2007, 07:10 AM
Two Rothschild Godfathers died recently..not too long after the Chinese Red and Green Socitieties declared war on the Illuminati and promised to start at the eye n the pyramid.

Look up Benjamin Fulford for details on this gang war.

Best
Randy

Umm...I like this website http://www.iamthewitness.com/Benjaman-Fulford.html

If this stuff is true...

Wendi
08-29-2007, 07:40 PM
the clinton family

ChooseLiberty
08-30-2007, 12:42 AM
A certain country in the Middle East with operatives worldwide who are also providing advice and direction to the current US administration seems, um, problematic.

Man from La Mancha
08-30-2007, 04:08 AM
A certain country in the Middle East with operatives worldwide who are also providing advice and direction to the current US administration seems, um, problematic.Really or their master Peter-Hans Kolvenbach,:)