PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of a NWO agent

jerry
05-10-2008, 10:10 PM
This confession further supports what Ron Paul has been saying all along:

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/5/8/economic_hit_man_john_perkins_recounts

Kludge
05-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Thank you jerry... I thought this thread was going to be another poor attempt at humor.

PatriotOne
05-10-2008, 10:53 PM

Great article. Gives a simple but clear explanation as to how the NWO has been proliferating their vision. It's far less complicated than people think. Nothing like hearing it from one of the horses mouths.

I started wondering not if, but how Torrijos prematurely died, when they started talking about how he was blocking the control of the Panama Canal by the U.S. I was less than surprised to see it was because of a plane crash. Appears to be the No. 1 accidental killer among enemies of the NWO.

I need to buy John Perkins book.

jerry
05-11-2008, 10:51 AM
There is also a video option. I think if this follows what RP is saying , more will understand what he's talking about.

PatriotOne
05-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Bumping this thread. The article is a must read. This is how our Government promotes "freedom" around the world. Are ya scared yet?

jerry
05-11-2008, 07:42 PM
It took me two viewings of the video version to really get it. He says his job was to trick other countries into giving up its country's resources to his clients. He doesn't show much emotion in his confession to being partly responsible for the death of millions and the sufferings for many millions more.

PatriotOne
05-12-2008, 08:40 AM
It took me two viewings of the video version to really get it. He says his job was to trick other countries into giving up its country's resources to his clients. He doesn't show much emotion in his confession to being partly responsible for the death of millions and the sufferings for many millions more.

Reminds me of the Water Wars in Cochabamba, Bolivia when in 2000, The World Bank pressure the city to turn over ontrol of their water resource by refusing to "renew" a $25 million dollar loan to Bolivia unless it privatized its water services. Bolivia ended up awarding Bechtel (one of our many Gov contractors who have sold their soul for a buck) a 40 yr contract to "manage" their water services.

The people of Boliva revolted after their water bills skyrocketed ~ 200%. Their water bills were now costing them an average of %20 of their wages :eek:. anf the collection of rainwater by the people became illegal.

Ended up in violent protests, strikes, marital law, tear gas, etc.. It got very ugly but the people won that war. The contract was rescinded.

Apparently, Bolivia has some major water problems but giving control over to a private company wasn't the answer to the problem!

jerry
05-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Painful. Thanks for the summary. And water is the symbol for feelings which gets lost due to incest/inbreeding which is an underlying explanation for how they (committee of 300 - per Ring Of Power docu) can do what they do. They inbreed in order to keep their money "all in the family." Back to the confession of this "economic hit man" where he concludes:

I think there’s an amazing revolution going on in Latin America. In the last—in this decade, nine countries, representing more than 80 percent of the population, have democratically and peacefully voted in presidents who say, “We don’t want any more war. We don’t want any more terrorism. We don’t want any more exploitation by foreign corporations.” They’re saying, “We don’t want foreign aid. We simply want to have the right to use our resources to help our people.”

And these are countries, Amy, every one of them, that during most of my lifetime were run by brutal dictators who were US puppets. And now, all that’s changed in the last—less than ten years. And I think there’s tremendous hope there. I think this gives hope for all of us here in the United States, for people in Africa, in the Middle East, that diverse groups can come together and do what’s right democratically and peacefully.

RSLudlum
05-12-2008, 07:58 PM
WTF is it about plane crashes and high profile people that come out against US Gov't??

Hint: The Revolution needs to stay grounded (on liberty)!! ;)

HOLLYWOOD
05-12-2008, 08:04 PM

AMY Goodman... what's her problem, maybe she's in bed with Pelosi and Feinstein? She has never had RON PAUL on DN, even though, Ron should be the ICON of that show!

Democracy Now is 2 faced... and have NEVER responded to ANY inquiries to having RON appear/interviewed on the show. If DN were truthful, they would have Ron on there and he could educate those liberal "HOT GASERS" running the show what the CONSTITUTION, America, and our personal LIBERTIES are truly about.