PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Rly rakes McCain over the coals May 8th

devil21
05-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Im not a fan of Bill O but I thought he really got into McCain in the interview. McCain was bumbling and stumbling, avoiding questions, etc. Also notice when Bill O asks McCain if he voted for Bush in 2000, McCain says "Of course not". Freudian slip anyone??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMwmnlmj-R8 Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm0EBRThqOU&feature=related Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iBR-ojDHc8&feature=related Part 3

forsmant
05-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Why would McCain vote for his rival in the election?? Is Ron Paul going to vote for McCain?

devil21
05-10-2008, 08:22 PM
So since McCain lost to Bush in the primary he should vote for Gore? Say what?

spudea
05-10-2008, 08:26 PM
I felt O'Reilly was actually quite easy on him and McCain dodged most of the questions without O'Reilly calling him on it

tonyr1988
05-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Why would McCain vote for his rival in the election?? Is Ron Paul going to vote for McCain?

Agreed - but...what McCain is doing would be like Ron Paul not voting for McCain, McCain winning the presidency, Ron Paul running again in 2012, and all of a sudden praising McCain left and right...

Cowlesy
05-10-2008, 11:02 PM
StraightTalk Express, hoo!!!!!

TER
05-10-2008, 11:29 PM
Wow. There is no way he will be elected president.

evilfunnystuff
05-11-2008, 09:54 AM
so he admited he didnt vote for the republican nominee that means hes admited hes not a "good republican" cuz he didnt unify behind the republican nominee

and they are challenging our delegates for the same thing

we need to get some type of video/presentation together for the national convention and try to get it on the artinerary to show all these things that ron may not speak about

Bruno
05-11-2008, 10:24 AM
so he admited he didnt vote for the republican nominee that means hes admited hes not a "good republican" cuz he didnt unify behind the republican nominee

and they are challenging our delegates for the same thing

we need to get some type of video/presentation together for the national convention and try to get it on the artinerary to show all these things that ron may not speak about

Notice how he COMPLETELY dodged the charge by Huffington at the end of the first clip! O'Reilly asked him two questions at a time, and he chose to focus both chose to focus on the smaller issue whether he voted for Bush (and the freudian slip was telling) and not the larger questions of COLLUDING with the enemy in Vietnam. He just laughed nervously and chose to not address the charge that he was aiding the North Vietnamese? How could a soldier who did not take part in that not address it? He completely ignored it. That, "my friends", says it all IMHO>

If criticism like this continues, the hope for him unraveling before the convention grows by the day.

Today, for the first time, shows Obama beating McCain in a general election by 1% (granted, in the margin of error, but McCain was leading both Clinton and Obama until this new poll).

The Revolution: A Manifesto is a #1 Best Seller.

The dollar is at an all time low, oil at all time highs, and only RP has the antidote.

The tide is turning! :cool:

evilfunnystuff
05-11-2008, 10:42 AM
actualy i didnt watch it yet i bookmarked it till i could go through all the new posts first before they dissapeared im gettin ready to watch it now

RonPaulFever
05-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Wow. There is no way he will be elected president.

Exactly what I was thinking during this interview.