PDA

View Full Version : Playing the devil's advocate

dude58677
05-10-2008, 05:44 PM
How do we know that the Ron Paul Revolution isn't another 1994 Republican Revolution? I'm not talking about Ron Paul but the RP Republicans running for Congress? What if these RP Republicans have their own agenda and are only jumping on the RP bandwagon?

tomveil
05-10-2008, 05:47 PM
How do we know that the ron Paul Revolution isn't another 1994 Republican Revolution?

Because that one was promised by politicians.

PatriotOne
05-10-2008, 06:44 PM
How do we know that the Ron Paul Revolution isn't another 1994 Republican Revolution? I'm not talking about Ron Paul but the RP Republicans running for Congress? What if these RP Republicans have their own agenda and are only jumping on the RP bandwagon?

That's why they are being vetted and endorsed by RP. Beware of the wanna-be politician who comes looking for money and claims to be a RP Republican without a thorough investigation of his background and RP Grassroot support creds, etc. I imagine we have already had many trying to take advantage of the RP Grassroot cash cow.

westmich4paul
05-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Here is a sure fire way I support and promote candidates claiming a Ron Paul Republican stance check their voting records in their past. Easy enough right? If they have no voting record past well then how can we support them? If we have learned one thing from Ron it is that politicians will tell you anything they think you want to hear to get you to vote for them but their records speak volumes over their promises or theircampaign stances.