PDA

View Full Version : Revolution Media

revolutionman
05-10-2008, 05:32 PM
I'm not just talking about news folks!

it would be nice if we had a company that specialized in producing revolution themed entertainment. Our own ministry of propaganda antidote to counter the main stream medias mental poison.

i just had a funny ass idea for a horror movie about a Ron Paul meet up group that travels to a small town to join a protest only to find that the towns residents have all become flesh eating zombies. i could be loaded with underhanded insinuations implacating our more vicous enemies as the causes for the outbreak. it could be caused by an experimental in used to print up millions of new bills. LoL

evilfunnystuff
05-11-2008, 08:40 AM
its a great idea i was just thinkin about a movie idea yesterday

it would be about a country not our own but subtly drawing parallels on what we have been doing and going where we are going.

its hard to get people to watch a documentary or read news but if its "emtertainment" people are much more willing to pay attention

revolutionman
05-13-2008, 06:58 PM
It would be great to have a record label to sign revolution minded musicians to.

Entertainment is the tool the man has used to manipulate the people for so long i think it would be sweet to strike back, and use music and cinima to win some hearts and minds ffor our cause.

i know that sort of subterfuge is what many of us are sick and tired of, but propaganda is fair play in this day and age.

it think it would be a neat idea for a scifi thriller kinda like minority report or demolition man except more serious.