PDA

View Full Version : THE LOWDEN LINE: Sue Lowden (NVGOP) on the NV Convention.

JustBcuz
05-10-2008, 04:21 PM
http://suelowden.blogivists.com/2008/05/07/deal-or-no-deal/#more-23

Enjoy.

constituent
05-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Is the party also open to “good faith negotiations” to resolve the current dilemma? Absolutely. But the operative phrase here is “good faith.” It’s pretty difficult to deal with folks in good faith who constantly make incendiary and untrue statements such as accusing Sen. Beers of breaking a promise. The fact is Sen. Beers can’t provide a list of delegates because he doesn’t have it. That list is in the control of the Nevada Republican Party - and we are not releasing it to anyone at this time for various reasons which can be discussed at a later date.

So if you want to be mad at someone over the delegate list, be mad at me and stop besmirching Sen. Beers’ good name and reputation.

easy enough, sweetheart.

perhaps we should discuss it in person?

MozoVote
05-10-2008, 04:57 PM
What does she mean the list is not being released to "anyone?" Beers said the McCain camp got it by paying $10,000. (The pre-credentialed list).

acroso
05-10-2008, 05:37 PM
This post should have been titled...

"Sue Lowden (NVGOP) announces Nevada GOP is corrupt, Demands GOP voters stop calling them corrupt"

Join The Paul Side
05-10-2008, 05:38 PM
What does she mean the list is not being released to "anyone?" Beers said the McCain camp got it by paying $10,000. (The pre-credentialed list).

Beers did say McCain's people bought the list for 10K. There is a video of it on Youtube where it comes right out of his mouth. Sue Lowden is a liar. :cool:

acroso
05-10-2008, 05:39 PM
I just emailed her..

"You and Beers are refusing to let the elected state delegates vote. The Nevada GOP is run like communist Russia.

You people make the average GOP voter want to vomit.
thanks- XXXX

pepperpete1
05-10-2008, 05:40 PM
This has been bugging me. If Sue Lowden is the chairman, then why in the world was Sen. Beers acting as the chairman? Did he get voted in at the convention?? What gives with that?

Bradley in DC
05-10-2008, 05:40 PM

I think you're confusing lists (state delegate and proposed national delegate, but I'm not sure, the Nevada thing was a big mess and I don't have it all down right).

ClockwiseSpark
05-10-2008, 05:41 PM
You hear that Sue? Those are your aspirations for power dying a slow death.

Bradley in DC
05-10-2008, 05:42 PM
This has been bugging me. If Sue Lowden is the chairman, then why in the world was Sen. Beers acting as the chairman? Did he get voted in at the convention?? What gives with that?

I THINK (but am very much not sure) that she is the state party chairman and he was the convention chairman. One or both of them DID invite Dr. Paul to speak (first state convention that I know of) so let's keep that in mind.

constituent
05-10-2008, 05:59 PM
it appears to me that she's asking for online harassment/justification for her actions.

"and i just can't believe some of the e-mail messages i got"

as she feigns shock and dismay.