PDA

View Full Version : Have you wondered how McCain could afford TV ads when we couldn't?: Rothschilds??

SteveMartin
05-10-2008, 07:11 AM
McCain accused of accepting improper donations from Rothschilds

* Daniel Nasaw in Washington
* guardian.co.uk,
* Tuesday April 29 2008

A US campaign watchdog has accused presumptive Republican president nominee John McCain of violating election laws by accepting campaign contributions from two prominent Londoners.

At issue is a fundraising luncheon held in March at London's Spencer House, during McCain's swing through the United Kingdom. An invitation to the event lists Lord Rothschild and Nathaniel Rothschild as hosts, and indicates the event was made possible with their "kind permission".

Judicial Watch, a Washington organisation instrumental in the March release of Hillary Clinton's White House schedules, has asked US election monitors to investigate whether the Rothschilds improperly sponsored the fundraiser. US political campaigns are forbidden from accepting contributions from foreign nationals.

"The question is whether or not the Rothschilds paid for the event, the venue, the catering, or any other related costs," said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton.

Tickets to the event cost $1,000 to $2,300, and the luncheon dress code was "lounge suits," the Washington Post reported in March.

The McCain campaign did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Judicial Watch also complained to the US election authority, the federal election commission, about Elton John's involvement in Clinton's campaign. The group alleged the British rocker broke US campaign laws by performing at a fundraiser for the New York senator. The Clinton campaign argued US law allowed the British musician to volunteer his time and solicit Americans for contributions.

The federal election commission is unlikely to act soon on the group's McCain complaint. It is currently short-handed, a result of a political squabble between the Democratic-led senate and the Bush administration, and lacks a quorum to take action.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/apr/29/johnmccain.uselections2008

newyearsrevolution08
05-10-2008, 07:16 AM
Our poor country...

We really need to help her.

Bruno
05-10-2008, 07:33 AM
Are you referring to the national general elections ads he just started? I have seen two different ads already in Iowa.

While Obama and Clinton are duking it out, McCain has already started his general election campaign.

Hope the FEC makes a decision soon on his breaking the campaign finance laws.

SteveMartin
05-10-2008, 07:37 AM
Not really. My primary concern was that McCain had the airwaves BLANKETED prior to Iowa and New Hampshire, and again prior to Super Tuesday with national television ads.

We never ran ONE national TV ad with $32,000,000 in the bank, and McCain was blasting them out all over the place constantly with $5-6 million in the bank.

I strongly suspect McCain got a lot more than a free meal from the Rothschilds. But, it will always remain well beyond the purview of our FEC.

Join The Paul Side
05-10-2008, 07:40 AM
Send........Juan McCain........to...........JAIL!!!! :mad:

newyearsrevolution08
05-10-2008, 07:55 AM
I did see plenty of mccain ads as did everyone else. I think they are trying to shove him into the presidency before they can figure out how many illegal moves the asshole made.

He is almost as shady as clinton and obama in that respect.

How the hell did Ron Paul NOT be able to run ads here in Cali though? He had much more then mccain.

The sad thing is, no matter how many of us complain it won't do anything because our voice does not count anymore. We need to make ourselves heard.

SteveMartin
05-10-2008, 08:03 AM
How the hell did Ron Paul NOT be able to run ads here in Cali though? He had much more then mccain.

Ask Kent Snyder. I don't trust that guy AT ALL.

dirknb@hotmail.com
05-10-2008, 08:19 AM
The Rothschild owned Reuters and Associated Press have been pimping McCain, Clinton and Obama for years.

Truth Warrior
05-10-2008, 08:26 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=135941&highlight=Rothschild

FSP-Rebel
05-10-2008, 09:27 AM
Secession!!! is our last effective tool. If not, we'll all be slaves to the feds.

Truth Warrior
05-10-2008, 10:09 AM
Secession!!! is our last effective tool. If not, we'll all be slaves to the feds. What causes you to think that we're not all slaves of the Feds already? :eek:

Kludge
05-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Secession will not likely be allowed - it wasn't in the 19th century to maintain "unity"...

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
05-10-2008, 11:41 AM
The same handful of families have controlled geo-politics since the dark/middle ages when they consolidated wealth/land through Christianity.
Almost everyone in high positions of power are closely blood-related on the order of 1st-3rd cousins. It's almost unbelievable to see these patterns in a republic/democracy.
It is difficult to remain vigilant sometimes.

Mattsa
05-10-2008, 12:10 PM
McCain accused of accepting improper donations from Rothschilds

* Daniel Nasaw in Washington
* guardian.co.uk,
* Tuesday April 29 2008

A US campaign watchdog has accused presumptive Republican president nominee John McCain of violating election laws by accepting campaign contributions from two prominent Londoners.

At issue is a fundraising luncheon held in March at London's Spencer House, during McCain's swing through the United Kingdom. An invitation to the event lists Lord Rothschild and Nathaniel Rothschild as hosts, and indicates the event was made possible with their "kind permission".

Judicial Watch, a Washington organisation instrumental in the March release of Hillary Clinton's White House schedules, has asked US election monitors to investigate whether the Rothschilds improperly sponsored the fundraiser. US political campaigns are forbidden from accepting contributions from foreign nationals.

"The question is whether or not the Rothschilds paid for the event, the venue, the catering, or any other related costs," said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton.

Tickets to the event cost $1,000 to $2,300, and the luncheon dress code was "lounge suits," the Washington Post reported in March.

The McCain campaign did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Judicial Watch also complained to the US election authority, the federal election commission, about Elton John's involvement in Clinton's campaign. The group alleged the British rocker broke US campaign laws by performing at a fundraiser for the New York senator. The Clinton campaign argued US law allowed the British musician to volunteer his time and solicit Americans for contributions.

The federal election commission is unlikely to act soon on the group's McCain complaint. It is currently short-handed, a result of a political squabble between the Democratic-led senate and the Bush administration, and lacks a quorum to take action.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/apr/29/johnmccain.uselections2008

The Rothschilds

A finger in every pie.......worldwide

They are a cancer against mankind

I hope when America frees itself from these tyrants, the patriots hunt them down and exteminate the Rothschild dynasty from the face of the earth...once and for all...forever.

nate895
05-10-2008, 12:12 PM
I assume there is a rule somewhere that criminals cannot be nominated by the GOP. I say we contest the pledges on that ground.

No1ButPaul08
05-10-2008, 12:18 PM
I assume there is a rule somewhere that criminals cannot be nominated by the GOP. I say we contest the pledges on that ground.

There is no such rule

coffeewithchess
05-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Not really. My primary concern was that McCain had the airwaves BLANKETED prior to Iowa and New Hampshire, and again prior to Super Tuesday with national television ads.

We never ran ONE national TV ad with $32,000,000 in the bank, and McCain was blasting them out all over the place constantly with $5-6 million in the bank.

I strongly suspect McCain got a lot more than a free meal from the Rothschilds. But, it will always remain well beyond the purview of our FEC.

Mike Huckabee ran a national ad also, and he raised far less than us. It shows that McCain and Huckabee were/are actually running for President...not simply spreading a message.

nate895
05-10-2008, 12:37 PM
There is no such rule

Well, find in a state rule whether the pledges can be rescinded for that reason.

SteveMartin
05-13-2008, 06:12 AM
Mike Huckabee ran a national ad also, and he raised far less than us. It shows that McCain and Huckabee were/are actually running for President...not simply spreading a message.

So true, and so sad. I wish the people who had sold their homes, quite their jobs, or maxed out their credit cards had known this 6-7 months ago.

WRellim
05-13-2008, 07:09 AM

It's an unwritten rule... but you got it backwards... the GOP can ONLY nominate criminals.

And it prefers that they have sociopathic tendencies (the more the better).

:eek:

UtahApocalypse
05-13-2008, 07:13 AM

Yeah, its not so much that McCain had no money and placed ads, its much more depressing we had the money and have not used it.

The supporters did not lose this election, Ron Paul did not lose the election, The incompatant team running the PCC lost us the election..... and likely our country.