View Full Version : J.H. Huebert: Ron Paul's manifesto against 'false choice'

PatriotOne
05-10-2008, 06:59 AM
A simple request..........

From Lew Rockwell Blog:

May 10, 2008
The Revolution reviewed
Posted by J.H. Huebert at May 10, 2008 12:14 AM

My review of Ron Paul's book will appear in Sunday's Orange County Register -- but it's online now.

If you appreciate the review, you can click on the "Recommend" button at the top of the article. If enough people do this, it will become one of the "most recommended" articles at the OCR -- and then there will be a link to it from essentially every single page on the OCR's website, potentially making many more people aware of the book.

In other words, there could be free advertising all over a major newspaper's website for Ron Paul's book.

But only if enough of you find the review worthwhile and click "Recommend."

The review at OC Register. As the article requests , read and if so moved, click on the "reccomend" button to keep it visible.
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/paul-people-american-2038941-ron-troops

dirknb@hotmail.com
05-10-2008, 07:33 AM
Done!

Bruno
05-10-2008, 07:42 AM
I just got done reading it, recommending it, and commenting.

RSLudlum
05-10-2008, 08:38 AM
How long do you think it will be before we start hearing the MSM pundits using the exampes RP uses in his book?

I heard Glenn Beck say something about the Sugar quotas the other day....And our local paper printed a story about the New York school system and Catholic schools bureaucratic size comparison...Anybody else hear some of the concrete examples RP states in his book parroted in the media without giving reference to The Revolution? Is it just conincidence or still the ongoing muting of RP??

Bruno
05-10-2008, 08:41 AM
How long do you think it will be before we start hearing the MSM pundits using the exampes RP uses in his book?

I heard Glenn Beck say something about the Sugar quotas the other day....And our local paper printed a story about the New York school system and Catholic schools bureaucratic size comparison...Anybody else hear some of the concrete examples RP states in his book parroted in the media without giving reference to The Revolution? Is it just conincidence or still the ongoing muting of RP??

I would not doubt at all that Beck has read the book. He holds on to his undying support of the War on Terra and refuses to believe otherwise. But aside from that, he often is right in line with Paul's ideals, just won't admit it because he has a Talk Show to run and thinks he would be black-listed himself for his support.

IMHO, anyway.

wgadget
05-10-2008, 08:41 AM

Just yesterday on Bill Bennett's "Mourning in America" radio show, I heard Steve Forbes saying that McCain needs to start talking about MONETARY POLICY and how the FED needs to STOP PRINTING SO MANY DOLLARS.

Freaking unbelievable.

kathy88
05-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Good point. I had noticed some of the same things and ondered the coincidence/boycott argument myself. I'm sure it' s abit of both. Don't you remember when the shuckster was still campaigning how he took many of RPs good lines from the debates and adopted them as his own? I've heard all the major candidates use RPisms, but they have nothing to back up what they say. I think this is one of the most frustrating aspects of this whole ball of wax. His ideas are getting out there, yes. But by the wrong people using the wrong outlets that will continue toward the wrong people getting into offce so that it will all have been for nil. Wow am I pissed now.

pdavis
05-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Just yesterday on Bill Bennett's "Mourning in America" radio show, I heard Steve Forbes saying that McCain needs to start talking about MONETARY POLICY and how the FED needs to STOP PRINTING SO MANY DOLLARS.

Freaking unbelievable.

Steve Forbes has always been in strong support of a gold standard.

RSLudlum
05-10-2008, 11:05 AM
Steve Forbes has always been in strong support of a gold standard.

Not just a gold standard but competing currencies with regards to gold. I think that would be the most feasible and would prove to the public with concrete evidence that a non-backed paper money system is a farce.