PDA

View Full Version : Can I help?

MicroBalrog
08-22-2007, 11:05 PM
Now, I am not a US citizen. I am an Israeli libertarian and FSP member.

But when I move to America, I want to still have an America to move to.

Now I know I am not allowed to donate to Paul's campaign, but maybe I can volunteer in some way?

I am a professional writer (I write for Handguns and Revolvers Magazine and Concealed Carry magazine for money, and I write for stuff like The Libertarian Enterprise as a volunteer) and translator.

Is there anything I can do for you people?

tati4freedom
08-23-2007, 01:04 AM
Welcome!

If you just spread the word about Ron Paul and the message of liberty, non-interventionist policy and returning to the Constitution, you will be doing so much. Name recognition is vital for Dr. Paul becoming our next President. Thanks for your support.

0zzy
08-23-2007, 01:09 AM
As an Israel-native, what do you think about his position on the American-Israel relationship?

MicroBalrog
08-23-2007, 09:10 AM
I think America should stop it's military aid to Israel and other middle-eastern countries. It does not tangibly benefit Israel, and in fact in some ways harms our economy and defensive capabilities.

Shatterhand
08-23-2007, 10:38 AM
I always love the idea of international blogs for Ron Paul. They help get the message out in other countries and create a ripple effect of news that leads back to the U.S. and helps spread the message about Ron Paul.

These blogs don't need to be updated everyday, but probably at least once a week and they're still very helpful.

Is there a blog yet in Hebrew or Arabic? I can't keep track of all the blogs.

Here's a French Blog, for example . . .

http://ronpaulfr.blogspot.com/

Also writing articles, letters, and comments to newspapers might be helpful. There's a blog on Ha'Aretz talking about the 2008 presidential race right now. If Ron Paul's name is mentioned in these places then it would help create more buzz that would create the ripple effect.

Someone also mentioned here on the forums that they weren't a US citizen and they couldn't donate to the campaign so they bought Ron Paul's book "A Foreign Policy of Freedom" on Amazon.com instead.

Shatterhand
08-23-2007, 10:42 AM
Also, I forgot . . .

Can one start a foreign Meet-Up in Israel for Ron Paul or does one have to be a US citizen? There's already a Meet-Up in Baghdad's green zone. :D