PDA

View Full Version : Your suggestions: More organization within the movement

eleganz
05-09-2008, 03:45 PM
I know I'm not one to talk as I'm not in a position to be ordering the volunteers around but I personally think there should be more organization within this movement.

This thread is meant as a helpful tool for website organizers, event organizers, precinct leaders and meetup group leaders to better organize themselves to maximum efficiency.

My first suggestion would be to consolidate most of our websites into more organized websites. I see a lot of Ron Paul supporter-made websites and it's such a great thing but sometimes we just need to keep things as simple and to the point as possible to get the job done efficiently. There are so many RP websites up and even more on the way and it's just going to be too much of a handful.

Discuss.

flames2dust77
05-09-2008, 04:10 PM
With this many people it's never going to run like a well oiled machine. There are certain aspects of the movement I believe are extremely organized. Dare I say...grassroots has it more together than HQ ever did. For example the DC march. They screwed it up with their whole logistics fiasco when they should have just left it to grassroots in the first place. It somewhat put us behind. That's jmo, though.