PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day Hillary

brooklyn
05-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Thought you might like to see the message my wife left Hillary for Mothers Day.

Dear Hillary, I'm sure you were a great mom. I strive to be that, too. I'm worried about my children's futures. There is too much at stake to get this wrong. We cannot afford a national health care system or more entitlement programs. We need to provide the opportunities for families to work and earn their own money to pay for health care, food, shelter, etc...just like you and I did. It takes sacrifice. We need to get out of Iraq, now. And the other 130 countries around the world where we have no business. We need to get rid of the Department of Education because it doesn't work. We need to close our borders and send people who are here illegally back to their countries. It is too dangerous to allow even one more illegal immigrant to break the law and enter our sacred land. They are ruining our chances for a prosperous future. We need to raise the worlds' respect for our great country again. I'm sorry but there's alot to do that doesn't include giving one more penny to those who haven't earned it. There's much more. At the beginning I was in your corner. I can no longer support the things you stand for. Don't worry, you won't lose my vote to that idiot, Obama. Or to McCain, either. If Ron Paul's name is not on the ballot, I will write it in. Happy Mother's Day.
:):):)

You can leave your own personalized message for Hillary at

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/feature/mothersday/?sc=1846&utm_source=1846&utm_medium=e

SWATH
05-09-2008, 02:19 PM
"You don't elect a president to make speeches, you elect a president to take care of you and your family"
-Hillary Clinton
(a few days ago)

dannno
05-09-2008, 02:41 PM
"You don't elect a president to make speeches, you elect a president to take care of you and your family"
-Hillary Clinton
(a few days ago)

Wow, OP just got pwned!!

j/k ;)

weslinder
05-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Mine:

Senator Clinton,

Happy Mother's Day. From where I sit, you are a good mother, and have raised a wonderful daughter. That being said, the last thing we need in this country is a Federal mother. 60 years of Federal meddling in family affairs and education has destroyed public schools and the family unit. When you let a Village raise a child, it creates dependent adults that can't support themselves. As a mother that did well without the State in your life and your daughter's life, I hope you can begin to recognize the value of that.

Thank you for your service and God bless,

Wesley Linder

Joseph Hart
05-09-2008, 05:15 PM
-Hillary Clinton
(a few days ago)

Im sorry, I would not save my family to become a world elitist/satanist.