PDA

View Full Version : Undercover cops trying to incite riot with protesters at SPP summit

BenIsForRon
08-22-2007, 10:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St1-WTc1kow

The police state is getting out of control. God I hope this gets on national TV. Even the legendary Bill O'Reilly would have trouble spinning this one.

kern802
08-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Check out this Canadian article for more details:
Police accused of using provocateurs at summit (http://www.thestar.com/News/article/248608)

Here's an amazing excerpt from it:

Late Tuesday, photographs taken by another protester surfaced, showing the trio lying prone on the ground. The photos show the soles of their boots adorned by yellow triangles. A police officer kneeling beside the men has an identical yellow triangle on the sole of his boot.

BenIsForRon
08-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Yeah, I can't believe the cops were dumb enough to wear the same boots as the rest of the officers. That's the weakest evidence though, all you need to see is how the "anarchists" acted when they got called out. One second, they were holding rocks and shouting for the protesters to attack the police, the next second, they were talking to the riot police and even moving their shields! Riot officers never talk to the protesters, especially if the protester was just holding a rock and threatening violence.

All of the officers as well as their commanders need to be prosecuted, though I'm sure we'll never find out where at the top the order came from.

0zzy
08-22-2007, 11:19 PM
Think Ron Paul would ever start a department that would investigate illegal acts like this?

Maybe allow private companies to investigate and bring to the federal courts?

It could help corruption. At the moment you want to report corruption to the cops, you go to the cops.

1000-points-of-fright
08-23-2007, 11:46 AM
All government officials take an oath to protect and uphold the Constitution. From the president down to beat cops and city councilmen. Anytime they do something like introduce a new law that is unconstitutional or violate civil rights, the Attorney General should charge them with Treason. You'll end that shit real quick, I bet.

ChooseLiberty
08-23-2007, 12:24 PM
And this is from the police who are generally not too bright IMO. Do you think US Federal agencies are practicing this?

BenIsForRon
08-23-2007, 01:32 PM
And this is from the police who are generally not too bright IMO. Do you think US Federal agencies are practicing this?

I think you answered your own question. Of course the police are too dumb to plan this themselves, you could see how the totally broke down when their plan went off course.

The police themselves wouldn't have a reason to do this either, unless they just wanted to bust some heads. It was obviously a ploy from a federal agency to demonize protesters and probably be used in the future to put more restrictions on peaceful assembly. If they had more violent protests they would have more reasons to call us "unlawful enemy combatants".