PDA

View Full Version : Stop This Flyer~!

NH4RonPaul
08-22-2007, 10:35 PM
Whoever is planning on sending out that awful flyer is going to do more to harm Dr Paul than help.

I am appalled at the lack of political intelligence some of you have..

Are you purposely trying to sabotage him or WHAT?

It's bad enough we have to stop you from marching with the communist party, but now this hit piece with the Rudy in drag and Hillary crosseyed?

What a shame...this is the end of his campaign if this gets out..

AMack
08-22-2007, 10:36 PM
Link to flier?

bbachtung
08-22-2007, 10:37 PM
I didn't realize that the back of the flyer was going to have the voter guide with the bad Rudy and Hillary photos on it. I love the Founding Fathers flyer . . . I'm not so keen on the other one.

Ron Paul never engages in mean-spirited attacks and never mentions the other candidates by name.

speciallyblend
08-22-2007, 10:38 PM
why are you freekin out,please give a link for this flyer??

bbachtung
08-22-2007, 10:38 PM
Link to flier?

http://www.ronpaulpostcards.com/foundersflyer.html

We're bitching about the back side of the flyer.

AMack
08-22-2007, 10:40 PM
Yeah that flier needs some definite editing. We should not be underhandedly attacking other candidates like that, or alienating the voters by calling them lazy for being worried about other things than politics.

Bluedevil
I agree, get rid of the other one.

sylvania
The one that is going to have 80,000 ways to make us look like jackasses. I really hope the back of that flyer does not have that horrible comparison chart on it. Ron Paul would NEVER do that. He doesn't even say another candidates name, let alone smear them.

Dustancostine
08-22-2007, 10:41 PM
I don't see why your freaking out, its not that bad. Not necessarily my choice but not bad.

Also, that is not necessarily the back of the flier.

And what are you doing to hold such an attitude of total authority.

I am tired of the chicken little, "the sky is falling" crap.

BTW: If you haven't noticed, this is a revolution. We all can't play the same way that RP does. We shouldn't try and do something totally horrible, but sometimes we may need to break a law a post a sign over an overpass, or attack other candidates.

--Dustan

max
08-22-2007, 10:41 PM
only the front is going in the newspaper ad..

you worry too much.....those photos are funny...I've never seen so many chicken shits as i have in this forum..

a little controvesry is good...the comparison chart is totally accurate too

u just wait until u see what the media does to RP

born2drv
08-22-2007, 10:42 PM
The one that is going to have 80,000 ways to make us look like jackasses. I really hope the back of that flyer does not have that horrible comparison chart on it. Ron Paul would NEVER do that. He doesn't even say another candidates name, let alone smear them.

i didn't even see that side to be honest.... i'm just using the front side, and use the back for something else.

bbachtung
08-22-2007, 10:43 PM

you worry too much.....those photos are funny...

Sorry to freak out on you Max; you're doing a tremendous job. I had read in the 80,000 post that someone responded to the question re: what's going on the back of the flyer with a reference to the very funny (and informative) one with Rudy in drag and Hillary cross-eyed . . .

max
08-22-2007, 10:44 PM

sylvania.....when the battle really starts, the media will be slamming the shit out of RP...If you think playing nice-nice is the ay to fight back...u will be steamrolled

max
08-22-2007, 10:48 PM
Rudy was the one who put that f***ng dress on...not me!

American
08-22-2007, 10:49 PM
Its a word document, change the picture if you dont like it. Problem solved lets move on to more constructive things now.

At least they didnt use Rudies legs in drag,.... geesh. it could have been worse

singapore_sling
08-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Did someone make that POS flyer in paint? Hire a professional for fucks sake.

DjLoTi
08-22-2007, 10:52 PM
The front still needs some rewording.

sylvania
08-22-2007, 10:54 PM
Look, I admire you for putting out the flyer. I love the front side. I have been impressed with the results you have gotten from it, so much so that I will be printing out 500 of them and handing them out this coming weekend.

But I would much rather have them destroy each other, than for Ron Paul supporters to be the ones smearing other candidates.

A funny thing happened tonight. I live in Portland, OR and I was reading a post on this forum. I don't even like Oregon that much, but when someone posted that they thought that it was fascism haven, my hackles rose in defense and I started thinking of all the ways Oregon is not a fascism haven. Then I thought to myself, "Wait, what am I doing?" You see, when you attack somebody else's candidate (or sports team or state, apparently) all you get is a response that has that has that person digging in. Not exactly favorable conditions for persuasion. This is why I am against smearing other candidates. You get blowback and unintended consequences.

max
that flyer has raised $2000 bucks for group already and brought in several new members..

fuck off you jealous prick

john_anderson_ii
I haven't quite made up my mind about this. I don't think the front of the flier with the founding fathers is bad at all. I think strong words might lead to strong action.

I can forsee some reactions to the letter from the founding fathers. The ideal reaction would be "Wow, this is right. The founding fathers would be very disappointed with us indeed. We should do something about this." However, I think some people are too proud to ever admit that their government is fallible, much less themselves. Lucky for us, those people would never buy into Ron Paul's message anyway, and I think those people are the minority.

The back though is classic mudslinging, and I personally don't approve of it at all. However, I don't live in New Jersey, so I'm no judge of what it takes to motivate people from New Jersey. It may be effective in that part of the country. Even if it is effective, change the pictures. Attack the flaws in the other candidates history and principle not the candidates themselves.

EDIT: Don't the people of New Jersey have a lot of personal experience with Rudy? If so, the pictures of him in drag may very well be a big inside joke in that region.

max
08-22-2007, 10:55 PM
Look, I admire you for putting out the flyer. I love the front side. I have been impressed with the results you have gotten from it, so much so that I will be printing out 500 of them and handing them out this coming weekend.

But I would much rather have them destroy each other, than for Ron Paul supporters to be the ones smearing other candidates.

A funny thing happened tonight. I live in Portland, OR and I was reading a post on this forum. I don't even like Oregon that much, but when someone posted that they thought that it was fascism haven, my hackles rose in defense and I started thinking of all the ways Oregon is not a fascism haven. Then I thoguht to myself, "Wait, what am i doing?" You see, when you attack somebody else's candidate (or sports team or state, apparently) all you get is a response that has that has that person digging in. Not exactly favorable conditions for persuasion. This is why I am against smearing other candidates. You get blowback and unintended consequences.

I see your point...but this is North New Jersey...a bit different from Oregon....folks here go for this stuff..believe me

bbachtung
08-22-2007, 10:55 PM
that flyer has raised $2000 bucks for group already and brought in several new members..

The flyer is great, and I don't know what that mofo singapore is talking about.

Dustancostine
08-22-2007, 10:56 PM
Did someone make that POS flyer in paint? Hire a professional for fucks sake.

Come on people have some tact. Max did a great job on the flier. Is it professional looking? Maybe not. But that is where the strength of the group comes in. Someone who can do this professionally should take it and redo it and repost it.

Instead of attacking someone, ask how we can make each other better.

If you have a problem with the flier, pm the poster and give some criticism instead of getting all emotional, making a rude post and yell the sky is falling.

Come on People.

--Dustan

max
08-22-2007, 10:57 PM
The flyer is great, and I don't know what that mofo singapore is talking about.

Sing is a Giuliani or Romney troll who is terrified of the Founding Fathers Flyer,,,,

trust me, this thing has been very effective

bbachtung
08-22-2007, 10:58 PM
Come on people have some tact. Max did a great job on the flier. Is it professional looking? Maybe not. But that is where the strength of the group comes in. Someone who can do this professionally should take it and redo it and repost it.

Instead of attacking someone, ask how we can make each other better.

If you have a problem with the flier, pm the poster and give some criticism instead of getting all emotional, making a rude post and yell the sky is falling.

Come on People.

--Dustan

I think when you say "professional looking" you mean "slick" and "phony" like Willard. This looks like a very talented grassroots supporter created an excellent persuasion piece.

deedles
08-22-2007, 10:58 PM
I agree with the last few posts in not liking the pics of H and R. Everything we do is a reflection on Dr. Paul, we all have to remember that always.

I suggest leaving off ALL the pictures except Dr. Paul. Why give those 'chosen ones' any more face time than they already get. Everyone has seen them ad nauseum anyway....

We want people to focus on Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul.

Dustancostine
08-22-2007, 11:00 PM
I think when you say "professional looking" you mean "slick" and "phony" like Willard. This looks like a very talented grassroots supporter created an excellent persuasion piece.

True.

Not necessarily phony.

If the pictures could be clearer it would be great. But I do love this flier.

--Dustan

American
If it works dont fix it. There are other flyers that might be more suited to your needs whoever doesnt like the flyer. I know myself personally dont use it because I dont think it would fit in my small conservative town but I can see where it would work in some metro areas.

Just find another one.....

Such class Max, did you hit your keyboard as well?

This is still real early in the campaign lets not fight each other.

isufferfromronpaulfever

max. I brought this issue up once already regarding people and their negative bs. Do what you have to do and don't worry about what anybody else says. You aren't getting paid to do this and I'm sure quite a few of these critics don't get off their lazy asses to do anything away. This isn't sponsored by the Ron Paul campaign. Weigh the options and if you feel it's the way it should be done, go with it. Keep up the good work.

mdh
08-22-2007, 11:01 PM
It's bad enough we have to stop you from marching with the communist party, but now this hit piece with the Rudy in drag and Hillary crosseyed?

A few questions about this statement. First off, who is we? Second off, who is having to be stopped from marching with the communist party? Somehow I doubt the communist party would appreciate Dr. Paul.... :p

kickzman
08-22-2007, 11:02 PM
It does seem a bit arrogant....

john_anderson_ii
This is still real early in the campaign lets not fight each other.

I agree.

Besides, if "The Soprano's" is any indicator, people in New Jersey aren't thin skinned, and probably appreciate the humor.

michaelwise
My first reaction to the second page was to just laugh. I was not offended however, I do not think it will accomplish anything. The version I down loaded last night of the front page only, I thought was brilliant. The last line of the warnings, about the open borders has the most impact, because it is the last statement. For the most part, the wording is good. Oh and you can change the 8 trillion to 9 trillion, because that's what it is up to.

max
08-22-2007, 11:03 PM
A few questions about this statement. First off, who is we? Second off, who is having to be stopped from marching with the communist party? Somehow I doubt the communist party would appreciate Dr. Paul.... :p

Trust me...this SING guy and the original poster (nh) are TROLLS...

The Founding Fathers Flyer and the Voting Guide scare the crap out of them!!!!

It's one thing to critique (which I sincerely appreciate)...but the way these two attacked it so viciously is a CLEAR indicator of the terror which these peices have instilled in them

Dustancostine
08-22-2007, 11:04 PM
BTW I have said that I like the flier. And I'm adding a "great job Max"

--Dustan

mdh
08-22-2007, 11:04 PM
As far as real critique of the back of the flier... the biased media thing may be a bit too much for people, and the Giuliani in drag picture may be confusing (people who don't know about the drag thing may not get it at all). The words 'foreign aid' may be misconstrued to mean helping out with disasters, which many people support. The term "open borders" is probably better replaced by "amnesty for illegals", which is a hot buzzword.

john_anderson_ii
08-22-2007, 11:05 PM
max. I brought this issue up once already regarding people and their negative bs. Do what you have to do and don't worry about what anybody else says. You aren't getting paid to do this and I'm sure quite a few of these critics don't get off their lazy asses to do anything away. This isn't sponsored by the Ron Paul campaign. Weigh the options and if you feel it's the way it should be done, go with it. Keep up the good work.

Precisely, good initiative and bad judgment outweighs perfect judgment and no initiative every time.

Ron Paul Fan
08-22-2007, 11:06 PM
I like the flyer. Max and his meetup group put some hard work into this which they didn't have to and they got someone to pay to put it in a newspaper. And for some reason a few people are criticizing him for his hard work and dedication. No good job max, no way to go max, just "Stop this flyer, what a shame." Well, I say good job max and you should run the flyer as you see fit. This is your project and don't let anyone else run your life. Anyone that is working hard to spread the message is ok in my book.

max
08-22-2007, 11:12 PM
I like the flyer. Max and his meetup group put some hard work into this which they didn't have to and they got someone to pay to put it in a newspaper. And for some reason a few people are criticizing him for his hard work and dedication. No good job max, no way to go max, just "Stop this flyer, what a shame." Well, I say good job max and you should run the flyer as you see fit. This is your project and don't let anyone else run your life. Anyone that is working hard to spread the message is ok in my book.

Thanks for the support!

BOTH OF THE POSTERS WHO VICIOUSLY ATTACKED ME ARE BRAND NEW...

They may be Rudy or Romney workers who are afraid of these powerful pieces..
Do you see how they stirred up so much crap.

I dont let nervous nellies bother me. For every voter who is "offended" by the Founding father" and Voter Guide...there are many more who are grateful for the information.....My group members have talked to so many people who THANKED us for the items.

transistor
08-22-2007, 11:14 PM
both sides of the flyer look horrible. i appreciate the effort but it will surely cause more harm than good

max
08-22-2007, 11:16 PM
both sides of the flyer look horrible. i appreciate the effort but it will surely cause more harm than good

Another "new member" comes out of the woodwork to attack the flyers...or is all the same imposter using different names?????

hmmmm

singapore_sling
08-22-2007, 11:17 PM
Look im not a troll rolling with another candidate, I apologize Max that was a very unwarranted comment from me. I guess the flyer is working and it doesn't look half bad. The thing is I really didn't like about it was the the NAU talk which frankly the MSM uses as ammunition to make us look crazy for believing in something that isn't widely accepted. Im kind of on the fence whether I believe there are people trying to make a NAU or not, but I haven't seen credible evidence for either side to fully sway me(can someone link me to something credible so I can form a better opinion?) Btw if I was new I wouldn't have nearly 50 posts... Im only 17 and I lurk alot because usually I don't have much RP news to contribute and other stuff...so

mdh
08-22-2007, 11:18 PM

3 post sock puppet is made of fail.

Seriously guys, lurk moar before you start dishing one-liner insults at the efforts of people who are actually active in this grassroots campaign.

mdh
08-22-2007, 11:20 PM
Look im not a troll rolling with another candidate, I apologize Max that was a very unwarranted comment from me. I guess the flyer is working and it doesn't look half bad. The thing is I really didn't like about it was the the NAU talk which frankly the MSM uses as ammunition to make us look crazy for believing in something that isn't widely accepted. Im kind of on the fence whether I believe there are people trying to make a NAU or not, but I haven't seen credible evidence for either side to fully sway me(can someone link me to something credible so I can form a better opinion?)

There's lots of good evidence for the NAU stuff.

Mexican customs facility in Kansas City (google it up)

www.spp.gov

Articles on www.cfr.org

www.nascocorridor.com (what some people call the NAFTA superhighway)

The list goes on and on...

max
08-22-2007, 11:20 PM
Look im not a troll rolling with another candidate, I apologize Max that was a very unwarranted comment from me. I guess the flyer is working and it doesn't look half bad. The thing is I really didn't like about it was the the NAU talk which frankly the MSM uses as ammunition to make us look crazy for believing in something that isn't widely accepted. Im kind of on the fence whether I believe there are people trying to make a NAU or not, but I haven't seen credible evidence for either side to fully sway me(can someone link me to something credible so I can form a better opinion?)

I dont play by the MSM's rules my friend. You go down the road which they paved for you and you LOSE!..

Besides, where in the flyer does it even mention NAU????...It talks about NAFTA...which everyone is aware of and is not really popular.

You go play nice-nice with these thugs. But here in NJ/NY we dont play games. not with MSM...and not with rookie trolls either

transistor
08-22-2007, 11:21 PM
you guys are fucking idiots if you go through with this.. you could at least spend 15 minutes to make it look halfway decent

isufferfromronpaulfever
08-22-2007, 11:22 PM

No offense but how about you do your own research? These is a plethora of information out there that will help you develop your own conclusion on whether there is push for a NAU or not. That's the problem with the average American citizen and the lack thereof when it comes to many of these issues. As a Ron Paul supporter, you should know about the need to do your own research.

michaelwise
08-22-2007, 11:22 PM
both sides of the flyer look horrible. i appreciate the effort but it will surely cause more harm than good More harm to your cause, that is.

sylvania
08-22-2007, 11:23 PM
BTW: If you haven't noticed, this is a revolution. We all can't play the same way that RP does. We shouldn't try and do something totally horrible, but sometimes we may need to break a law a post a sign over an overpass, or attack other candidates.

Wow, I totally disagree with this. I don't care if someone hangs a sign where they shouldn't. And I don't think anyone on this thread said that, so your point is apropos...of nothing.

When you attack another candidate trying to make them look bad, the only person who ends up looking bad is you.

Think of Mark Levin or Fox News. Did their hit pieces convince you that Ron Paul was a loony leading a bunch of kooks? I bet it didn't. Did you think they were ignorant for saying what they said? I know I did.

Hit pieces don't work.

jonahtrainer
Look im not a troll rolling with another candidate, I apologize Max that was a very unwarranted comment from me. I guess the flyer is working and it doesn't look half bad. The thing is I really didn't like about it was the the NAU talk which frankly the MSM uses as ammunition to make us look crazy for believing in something that isn't widely accepted. Im kind of on the fence whether I believe there are people trying to make a NAU or not, but I haven't seen credible evidence for either side to fully sway me(can someone link me to something credible so I can form a better opinion?) Btw if I was new I wouldn't have nearly 50 posts... Im only 17 and I lurk alot because usually I don't have much RP news to contribute and other stuff...so

Here you go alleged troll:

NAU Presentation (http://freedom.org/naugreen2/launch.html)

Duncan Hunter's bill that passed (http://www.house.gov/apps/list/speech/ca52_hunter/Nafta_hgwy_amendment.shtml) blocking the use of Federal funds to construct the NAFTA Superhighway

mdh
you guys are fucking idiots if you go through with this.. you could at least spend 15 minutes to make it look halfway decent

Don't see you doing any better.

jonahtrainer
08-22-2007, 11:25 PM
Wow, I totally disagree with this. I don't care if someone hangs a sign where they shouldn't. And I don't think anyone on this thread said that, so your point is apropos...of nothing.

When you attack another candidate trying to make them look bad, the only person who ends up looking bad is you.

Think of Mark Levin or Fox News. Did their hit pieces convince you that Ron Paul was a loony leading a bunch of kooks? I bet it didn't. Did you think they were ignorant for saying what they said? I know I did.

Hit pieces don't work.

I agree sylvania. I'm rubber and you're glue it bounces of me and sticks to you.

Remember when Ron Paul was asked if there were any candidates he found distasteful and didn't want his podium next to. He responded "No. But I find some of their ideas distasteful." Good example to emulate.

max

Hit pieces don't work.

Sylvania my dear...ATTACKING WORKS!...thats why the media rails against it!
"The purely defensive is doomed to defeat"...Napolean

Let RP play nice...we are shock troops not affiliated with the campaign

isufferfromronpaulfever

OK, how about you take 15 minutes out of your busy schedule and make it look halfway decent according to your standards. Than, E-mail it to max and let him decide... maybe?

john_anderson_ii
08-22-2007, 11:26 PM

At this point in the game isn't it all about name recognition?

Transistor are you good at desktop publishing? Do you know anyone who is? I don't know a thing about it myself. If you do, how about you back up these criticisms, download the document, and help out with the effort? Otherwise, please refrain from hindering the effort any more than is necessary. You've said your piece, and we all took it under advisement, but if you can't do anything about the way it looks, and no one else here can improve it, then it's a moot point because it cannot be done.

EvoPro
08-22-2007, 11:27 PM
I think it looks great as is. Sometimes simple is better.

max
08-22-2007, 11:28 PM

Me thinks this troll doth protest toooo much.

Especially in light of the fact that the flyer HAS ALREADY PROVEN TO HAVE A POWERFUL EMOTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS...His sneak attacks have convinced me all the more to run with this on an even bigger scale..

U cant fool us RP supporters my friend...go troll on Hilary will ya

EvoPro
08-22-2007, 11:29 PM
I wonder if they know that if they click on the link to the PDF/Word it is much clearer

max
08-22-2007, 11:29 PM
At this point in the game isn't it all about name recognition?

Transistor are you good at desktop publishing? Do you know anyone who is? I don't know a thing about it myself. If you do, how about you back up these criticisms, download the document, and help out with the effort? Otherwise, please refrain from hindering the effort any more than is necessary. You've said your piece, and we all took it under advisement, but if you can't do anything about the way it looks, and no one else here can improve it, then it's a moot point because it cannot be done.

well said...

Yeah...Let's all quit because we arent Madison Ave hi-tech.

singapore_sling
08-22-2007, 11:30 PM
No offense but how about you do your own research? These is a plethora of information out there that will help you develop your own conclusion on whether there is push for a NAU or not. That's the problem with the average American citizen and the lack thereof when it comes to many of these issues. As a Ron Paul supporter, you should know about the need to do your own research.
Considering im already quit involved with politics, im involved in model united nations so I talk politics alot and most of my friends also are really involved in politics, I don't think you can say im lazy and don't do research. Regarding NAU I have just seen way to many points argued for both sides of the issue without some smoking gun being presented by either side. Sorry for keeping an open mind, but that is what I think is the most important thing in dealing with politics. Btw im a Lou Dobbs fan, and Im more of the belief that NAU exists, Im just not sure to what extent.

Hook
08-22-2007, 11:30 PM
I like the founding fathers one the best. The candidate chart is informative about the positions that each candidate takes, so I don't see that as mud-slinging. I would put normal pictures in for Rudy and Hillary in so that people will take it seriously. The pictures are so over the top that people will probably not take any of the factual information seriously, which would undermine the whole point.
But you know what they say about the value of free advice :)

max
08-22-2007, 11:33 PM
I like the founding fathers one the best. The candidate chart is informative about the positions that each candidate takes, so I don't see that as mud-slinging. I would put normal pictures in for Rudy and Hillary in so that people will take it seriously. The pictures are so over the top that people will probably not take any of the factual information seriously, which would undermine the whole point.
But you know what they say about the value of free advice :)

Good points. I'm not afraid of putting the photos out...but I never thought about the fact they they might undermine the value of the factual analysis.

EvoPro
08-22-2007, 11:33 PM
I agree with the take all [edit: other candidates] pictures out, and use only ron paul's pic.

richard1984
08-22-2007, 11:35 PM

you worry too much.....those photos are funny...I've never seen so many chicken shits as i have in this forum..

a little controvesry is good...the comparison chart is totally accurate too

I agree.

And BTW:

What the bloody hell are you talking about?!?!?! "...marching with the communist party..."--What?? I'm very confused!! :confused:

john_anderson_ii
08-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Considering im already quit involved with politics, im involved in model united nations so I talk politics alot and most of my friends also are really involved in politics, I don't think you can say im lazy and don't do research. Regarding NAU I have just seen way to many points argued for both sides of the issue without some smoking gun being presented by either side. Sorry for keeping an open mind, but that is what I think is the most important thing in dealing with politics. Btw im a Lou Dobbs fan, and Im more of the belief that NAU exists, Im just not sure to what extent.

I think you just jumped in to the wrong thread with this question. We had a semi-heated debate going on, and the unrelated question probably brought a response to the surface that was more emotional that it would have been otherwise.

You should probably start a completely new thread on this topic. Changing the topic of discussion mid-thread is probably going to illicit half thought out answers. Which probably isn't going to end up helping anyone.

max
08-22-2007, 11:36 PM
keep in mind that these docs were posted in word also...there is no copyright here......feel free to make adjustmenst without fundamentally altering the messages.....i put them up to help you guys and deliberately put versions in word so u can customize for ur group or tweak as u see fit...

michaelwise
08-22-2007, 11:37 PM
Sylvania my dear...ATTACKING WORKS!...thats why the media rails against it!
"The purely defensive is doomed to defeat"...Napolean

Let RP play nice...we are shock troops not affiliated with the campaign If you feel like using the second page of the flyer as is, Go right ahead. This is the only language some people understand.

Dustancostine

Giving examples of stuff RP wouldn't do, but we should do.

To0 bad this is not true. Attacks work, thats why people always attack.

Hit pieces don't work.

Hit pieces don't work. Hit pieces attack candidates by dismissing them or miss informing the audience.

Attacks pieces work if they are truthful. Showing why another candidate is wrong works if it is the truth.

--Dustan

speciallyblend
I like the flyer.i would get rid of the back part.i would just put , Google Ron Paul 2008 or Pauls web address ,already enuff info on the front ,you want a quick image sell on back and when handing them out,actually hand out the google ron paul side or Pauls website side first, then they can read the front aka back however you want to really.That would work the best,but the front is good and would make a great ad;) good work

American
08-22-2007, 11:41 PM
I disagree with attacking* on this. I might be wrong but RP voting record is perfect when all else fails you cant deny his voting record.

To some this is going to be a delicate introduction into something new considering the landscape of the political scene which is mud slinging and attacking.

RP is the breath of fresh air in this race and whatever is used you just cant deny the way he votes. Not one candidate can touch that, I use it all the time..:)

*you know your area better then anyone here but you are making your audience narrower then it could be.

max
08-22-2007, 11:41 PM
I like the flyer.i would get rid of the back part.i would just put , Google Ron Paul 2008 or Pauls web address ,already enuff info on the front ,you want a quick image sell on back and when handing them out,actually hand out the google ron paul side or Pauls website side first, then they can read the front aka back however you want to really.That would work the best,but the front is good and would make a great ad;) good work

Good idea!...We'll hand out Voter Guides separately...and just have a huge Google Ron paul on the back of each piece!

Less overwhelming that way.

isufferfromronpaulfever
08-22-2007, 11:43 PM
Good idea!...We'll hand out Voter Guides separately...and just have a huge Google Ron paul on the back of each piece!

Less overwhelming that way.

Google Ron Paul... I like that.

kern802
08-22-2007, 11:43 PM
I wonder if they know that if they click on the link to the PDF/Word it is much clearer

QFT. The webmaster at that site needs to put up a better preview picture. The .pdf looks much better!

themanhere
08-22-2007, 11:44 PM
You have to remember this is coming from a supporter not directly from the Ron Paul campaign.

For all i care he could put Nazi mustaches on them. Shit hes going out of his way raising money to take the revolution off the internets.

Everyone just chill let him do his thing.

SlapItHigh
08-22-2007, 11:46 PM
If you have room on the back, I think Billy's suggestion is a great idea. Adding something about voting in the primaries, registering to vote, etc.

Hook
08-22-2007, 11:46 PM
I wonder if transistor is BigDaveDiode, the guy spamming anti-Paul posts on all the RP articles.

tmg19103
08-22-2007, 11:48 PM
Interesting comment earlier on "hit pieces" not working. I agree that it is not part of RP's philosophy, but as he gains momentum and support the other candidates WILL go after him.

Romney is following the Rove plan that got Bush elected twice to a tee. Stick to simple talking points the appeal to emotion, raise a ton of money and buy votes (witness the bought Iowa straw poll) and as the campaign heats up, run attack ads on television (remember all the stuff about Kerry flip-flopping and the attacks on his military career even though he did serve in Viet Nam and Bush did not).

It will be interesting to see what happens when RP goes top tier and gets attacked. Will the America feel for RP because he is being attacked and respect him for not attacking back, or will America buy into the attack spin against him? Note that Bush won twice on the attack spin.

As for the flyer - and it being North Jersey (which I know quite well) I really don't have a problem with either side of it. The great thing about geographically diverse Meetup groups is that they can tailor their message knowing their community. I find the second page of the flyer more humorous than hateful, but I'm a Philly guy (similar to Jersey) and we speak our minds and let other people know how we feel and where we stand. Not much sugarcoating going on when we communicate with people.

I did live in Charlotte, NC for 4 years and would not recommend the second page of the flyer there.

I think it is great to offer suggestions and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but the tone of original post that started this thread came across to me as unwarranted. Let's work together. PM a fellow RP supporter and offer your polite and constructive thoughts as opposed to starting flame threads that waste space and time - and seem to attract "new member"s who are happy to pile on.

richard1984
Rudy was the one who put that f***ng dress on...not me!

HAHA!!! Excellent point! :cool:

He is a politician after all. Unless he's an idiot (and I sure wouldn't argue against it), there no way he wouldn't have known that people would use those pictures of him. Like you said, 'he's the one that dressed up like that! I mean, it's not like it's the picture is edited or photo shopped. It's a very honest, very real picture of little Rudy-girl. :rolleyes:

I think that the photos are all right in the context of the information presented in the rest of the flyer. I mean, does anyone here actually disagree with the flyer? As long as the flyer is clear that it is not offiliated with the official Ron Paul campaign, then it would be.

Of course, it's not going to be included in the paper--so I'm just saying....

max
I disagree with attacking* on this. I might be wrong but RP voting record is perfect when all else fails you cant deny his voting record.

*you know your area better then anyone here but you are making your audience narrower then it could be.

It's a difficult balancing act. I fully realize that some folks can't take the hard stuff. On the other hand, lots of folks respond to strong attacks. Ultimately, we need ALL types of marketing. Intellectual stuff...emotional stuff...attacking stuff...warm and fuzzy stuff"

One size doesnt fit all. FYI, we also put out slim jims and wave general signs, so our total stratgey hits on everything.

Just remember this, professional campaign managers are EXPERTS at driving up their opponents negatives. Its a key element of every campaign. Whats great about our guerilla atacks is that RP is so nice and pleasant, our Meetup mud wont get on his shirt. As i said before, we can be the bad asses and RP can stay positive. A great marketing mix.

john_anderson_ii
08-22-2007, 11:49 PM
You have to remember this is coming from a supporter not directly from the Ron Paul campaign.

For all i care he could put Nazi mustaches on all of them. Shit hes going out of his way raising money to take the revolution off the internets.

Everyone just chill let him do his thing.

Agreed. He's already leading this effort. It's our responsibility to follow or get the hell out of the way.

Me, I'm going to follow. I was thinking of driving all over Chandler and Mesa this weekend posting this flyer and some "Take One Free" Ron Paul DVDs on gas pumps. Any idea what millions of Americans a day do while pumping gas..........they stare at the numbers getting bigger. I want to give them something to read while they wait.

I'm thinking something like this:

http://www.mywifeiscrazy.net/rpr_gaspump.pdf <-- Very rough at this point!

With the founding fathers flier next to it, and the DVDs in a magnetic metal clip thingy.

I'm just worried about pissing off the gas station owners....

max
08-22-2007, 11:51 PM
If you have room on the back, I think Billy's suggestion is a great idea. Adding something about voting in the primaries, registering to vote, etc.

How about "Repeal Women's suffrage?"...LOL

(Inside joke between Slap and I)

Roxi
08-22-2007, 11:52 PM
to be fair max edited his cussing at first and when retorted with nasty comments he responded angrily with reason....

constructive criticism is one thing but being an ass is another, try to remember people work hard on this stuff and freedom of speech lets us make the flyers and distribute them as they like... any of you who don't like it have u made a better one?

cac1963
08-22-2007, 11:55 PM

Regardless of the probability of a NAU growing out of the SPP, this "harmonizing" of policies that has been used in defense of the SPP will lead to reduced freedoms under mandates issued by non-representational governments. Watch this clip (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4346227134434432893&q=we+become+silent+video) to get a feel for what's in store in the name of "harmonizing" our policies. The clip is a documentary about changes in healthcare policies that are already underway.

SlapItHigh
08-22-2007, 11:55 PM
Ha ha! Good one max.

Dustancostine
08-22-2007, 11:57 PM

Compare these two pics:

Kansas City Southern Railroad

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/Kcsmap.png

Trans Texas Corridor

http://www.corridorwatch.org/ttc_2007/img/cwttcmap550.gif

The TTC is being built by a Spanish company that is represented by Guliani's Law firm.

The same Spanish company is being consulted by the Zachary Engineering Comapny.

Zachary is an alum of Texas A&M University.

Gov. Rick Perry is an alum of Texas A&M University.

Sec. of Defense Robert Gates was the president of Texas A&M University between the CIA and SoD.

George H.W. Bush's Presidential Library is on the campus of Texas A&M University.

Rick Perry is trying to push through the TTC, met with the Bilderberg's in Turkey this year.

Lowry Mays started and still controls Clear Channel Communications (MSM), is also an alum of Texas A&M University (Business school named after him). From his wikipedia page:

Mays is a close friend of and major fundraiser for both former President George H.W. Bush and current President George W. Bush. He was named to the Texas Technology Council when the younger Bush was the governor of Texas.

Former Sen. Phil Gramm (Chairman of the Banking Committee) was previously a professor at Texas A&M, his wife is currently on the board of regents.

You can see that people involved in TAMU are pushing this through the state and the country.

This is just some evidence off the top of my head.

Add in the Mexican controlled port in KC and you will see it all adds up.

--Dustan

hard@work
08-22-2007, 11:58 PM
It looks pretty good to me. And I hate mean campaign tactics.

*shrug*

The worst thing on there is the Hilary picture, and I can't find a single frikkin Democrat that even likes Ms. Clinton - even slightly. And I'm in SoCal.

max
08-22-2007, 11:59 PM
to be fair max edited his cussing at first and when retorted with nasty comments he responded angrily with reason....

constructive criticism is one thing but being an ass is another, try to remember people work hard on this stuff and freedom of speech lets us make the flyers and distribute them as they like... any of you who don't like it have u made a better one?

Rox

Thanks for the back up.

Trust me, these vicious attacks ALL came from brand new members. Very unusual in light of the fact that the Founding Fathers Flyer has received overwhelming suport from so many forum members.

These are trolls...perhaps even 1 using 3 names. No true RP supporter would attack those pieces so agressively. All the other input i received was plesant sounding and useful towards the finished version.

This piece works and they KNOW it! I hope you will make copies

max
08-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Ha ha! Good one max.

after the point you made equating men's suffrage to war....I've been seriously reconsidering my position on the matter.

Not fully converted yet however!

jacmicwag
08-23-2007, 12:15 AM
Just a thought for you guys. A bunch of us from Houston and all over the place will be working the B-day party for RP this weekend. I'd be more than happy to pass the piece by him for a reaction. I think it's a good idea for any stuff going out to large audiences. I ran a crawl ad in Iowa for the Straw Poll and did the same thing prior to running.

paulitics
08-23-2007, 12:19 AM

Try the Late Great Usa" book completely full of verifiable info. Better yet, read the SPP documents for yourself. Does it advocate a one border nation? Are they doing anything about border security, or immigration? Do they have the means to do so with a trillion dollar homeland security agency? Are they building the trans texas corridor despite public outcry? Will foreign companies own the infrastructure? They are on record for saying that since it is unpopular with the public, it would have to be implemented stealthily. Now, ask yourself, if this thing is real, would they admit it ? The answer is, hell no, they would deny and use doublespeak all day long for it to advance incrementally, and if they tried to pitch it honestly the plebians would hunt them down with pitch forks. Think of how the EU was implemented. Dr Paul talks openly about the NAU, as does Pat Buchanan, Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs and many others. These traitors will never admit to a north american union despite the open borders, handouts to illegals, foreign own super highways, administrative laws being rewritten, on and on. They can just call it a security and partnership agreement while all these changes take place over years.

max
08-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Just a thought for you guys. A bunch of us from Houston and all over the place will be working the B-day party for RP this weekend. I'd be more than happy to pass the piece by him for a reaction. I think it's a good idea for any stuff going out to large audiences. I ran a crawl ad in Iowa for the Straw Poll and did the same thing prior to running.

thats a good idea..i'd be curious to hear his reaction..

but no matter what..it's a great piece and u should roll with it

McDermit
08-23-2007, 05:11 AM
http://www.v0dka.com/ronpaul/fathersworkingcopysmall.jpg

meh.

Ann Kobialka
08-23-2007, 05:19 AM
Max, great job go for it. This is just a skirmish, the battle hasn't even started never mind the war. In the revolutionary war when the original patriots would skirmish with the British lines they would try and shoot the officers off thier horses. Take a couple shots at them retreat regroup and shoot again. The British actually cried foul because the rules said you had to stand in line and shoot at each other and the officers were off limits. Take your shot Max, retreat regroup and shoot again, the hell with thier rules we are here to win not be proper. Ann

Nefertiti
08-23-2007, 05:25 AM
I'm a bit surprised by the reaction to this. It's simply a list of positions and the differences between the candidates. And Rudy asked for it-he had that picture shot while he was mayor of NYC. If it was a youthful indiscretion maybe we could say leave it off but it was his choice to make that video himself while mayor and if he was comfortable dressing like that as a politician he has to accept it.

If anything, I would say I find the front side of the flier a bit offputting. It's quite critical of the American PEOPLE and some may feel personally offended by it. That's just my own impression, others might feel differently. If it is successful for your group Max, then I see no problem with it.

Nefertiti
08-23-2007, 05:28 AM

meh.

But will it have the same impact in black and white?

Revolution9
08-23-2007, 05:56 AM
Trust me...this SING guy and the original poster (nh) are TROLLS...

The Founding Fathers Flyer and the Voting Guide scare the crap out of them!!!!

It's one thing to critique (which I sincerely appreciate)...but the way these two attacked it so viciously is a CLEAR indicator of the terror which these peices have instilled in them

I like the flyer as well. I think yer doing a great job Max.. Folks from small towns or backwaters on these forums just do not get that the urban areas and high population areas have a much different mindset and habits. Most big city folks like a good dose of with or sarcasm or a good healthy rant. Especially with their politics.

Best
Randy

Revolution9
08-23-2007, 06:08 AM
Considering im already quit involved with politics, im involved in model united nations.

So..what are you doing here? Dr Paul wants us out of the UN. Are you here to change the momentum and direction..because if you are out of politics there would be no reason for you to be here other than that. NAU is real and we, nor Canadians want it. I haven't seen much from Mexico saying anything about wanting to keep their sovereignity as a nation so I cannot speak to that.

Randy

mtmedlin
08-23-2007, 08:08 AM
Not to get the debate going in the direction it started, I completely agree that we shouldn't use the pictures and anything that could be considered an attack piece. People say that there is freedom of speech and we can do what we want. The word CAN is powerful. We can do it, but should we. In all actions that we commit, we must remember that this is not OUR campaign. It is Ron Paul's. We may support him, but in the end it is he, who has to live with the outcome. The best manner to act in is to emulate the person who is running. Ask yourself one honest question. Is this what Ron Paul would do? Even if this type of ad is effective in one part of the country because of their personality traits, please remember that once it is picked up as a negative ad and put on TV, then it will not be appreciated by others. Those that seek to destroy RP will use anything and an add that looks or even begins to feel like a hit piece can be spun rather easily that RP is a hatchet man just like all other lifelong politicians. Even it that isn't true, it will be what is said.

my 2 cents

PS. Not all people who disagree are trolls.

Swmorgan77
08-23-2007, 08:13 AM
I don't think its that bad. I think it would be very effective, especially with potential Republican voters.

Remember that none of what we are doing is "official". The campaign is not going to get blamed for "going negative" because some private citizen/activist distributes this flyer.

Swmorgan77
08-23-2007, 08:14 AM

meh.

Looks good, but you took Madison off! Madison had more clear and explicit warnings about our current state of affairs than the others combined! No really though, that's just a petty nit-pick :)

I do think though that the original is higher-contrast and more readable. I like the idea of the Constitution-type background, but it is not quite as eye-catching.

deedles
08-23-2007, 08:15 AM

meh.

I really like this... can we get a pdf or word downloadable version somewhere?

It's beautiful... and I'm thinking of a list of youtubes, the official website and phone number for his campaign and weekly recorded topic on the back.

thanks and nice job!

Revolution9
08-23-2007, 08:25 AM
It is Ron Paul's. We may support him, but in the end it is he, who has to live with the outcome. .

It is we, the people, who have to live wit the outcome. I say use the guerilla warfare tactics of the Revolutionary War. Take out the officers. Don't waste ammo on the enlisted. The ranks will scatter once the leadership is taken out.

Mind you there is a great benefit to those who remain polite. I think that is a good thing. But I also think that the best defense is a good offense and we need to get warmed up to be smoking hot when the real attacks ..and they will be totally bogus and manufactured from whole cloth..begin. They should stand in fear of getting shoved down the sewer with a mighty dollop of truth and a slashing open of their anti-American policies and any foibles they have committed.

Only 20% of the population fought the Revolutionary War. I think that 50% of the population wanted no war or to be left alone and the rest didn't mind the boot of The Crown on their necks. You can thank the 20% who fought for giving you this country in posterity.

best regards
Randy

max
08-23-2007, 09:06 AM
it looks great...but...i'm not sure its suitable for mass flyer production on that type of fancy "constitution paper".....pricey

you have to leave Madison in there...he authored much of the constitution and the federalist papers. u cant be dissin him..

can you put madison back in there and provide as pdf?

DjLoTi
08-23-2007, 09:07 AM
"fight and die" needs to be x'ed. Do not say "die". That is just.. bad. I promise.

Bossobass
08-23-2007, 09:09 AM
Max,

You know I love ya man, but lose the Rudy photo. Most people don't have a clue about the drag queen thing and we don't have to stoop at all to successfully attack Giuliani...especially in NJ.

I like the comparo list. It's effective as hell for most people, who don't look very deeply into the issues, but who are totally confused as to who to vote for, given the lack of name rec for RP and the muddy waters of the issues in this country.

IOW, it's effective enough without having to use caricature pics of the opponents.

Also, I have some pretty good pics of RP you might be able to use. Ping me and I'll send them to you.

Keep up the excellent work, my friend.

Bosso

mtmedlin
08-23-2007, 02:59 PM
It is we, the people, who have to live wit the outcome. I say use the guerilla warfare tactics of the Revolutionary War. Take out the officers. Don't waste ammo on the enlisted. The ranks will scatter once the leadership is taken out.

Mind you there is a great benefit to those who remain polite. I think that is a good thing. But I also think that the best defense is a good offense and we need to get warmed up to be smoking hot when the real attacks ..and they will be totally bogus and manufactured from whole cloth..begin. They should stand in fear of getting shoved down the sewer with a mighty dollop of truth and a slashing open of their anti-American policies and any foibles they have committed.

Only 20% of the population fought the Revolutionary War. I think that 50% of the population wanted no war or to be left alone and the rest didn't mind the boot of The Crown on their necks. You can thank the 20% who fought for giving you this country in posterity.

best regards
Randy

This isn't a revolutionary war. Its an election. You may have to live with who is going to be elected but the sacrifices that you are making now are in no way nearly as significant as Dr. Paul's. He has worked his entire career to get to this point and some think that it is OK to act any way that they choose. NO, this is his campaign. If he wanted to go negative, he would. To understand his candidacy you must understand the man. To him, the message is more important then the man, the election and the presidency. To represent Dr. Paul in any manner that is not in line with his core beliefs is wrong. You are essentially saying that since you do not agree with the way that he is going about his campaign that you have the right to hijack it and act in a manner that is opposite to what he does. RP has never used attack ads nor has he ever disparaged his opponents. He had the chance and chose to attack their ideas and actions. I cannot control anything that you do and ultimately it is your choice but I simply ask that you think about what I have typed and consider it with an open mind. This is his lives work. This is his legacy and win or lose, it will be his campaign that changed the debate in America and brought about the next generation of people willing to step up and fight for the ideals he has promoted. The actions we make will reflect on his candidacy and by the time we realize and admit it, then it will be too late.

Roxi
08-23-2007, 03:11 PM

here are a few things

NAU LINKS

BEST SOURCE

cnn news vid about NAU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA

also

article by jerome corsi:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=14965

Ron Paul article on NAU
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52684

pwnsey
08-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Can we get a PDF or higher quality Jpeg of that constitution version.

JoshLowry
08-23-2007, 03:20 PM

This is not allowed here. If you insult another member like this then your account will be removed.

Thanks.

LibertyEagle
08-23-2007, 03:22 PM
I think Max did a great job on the Founding Father flyer. Yes, it may be even better if we wordsmith it just a bit and hand it over to a professional print guy to pretty it up somewhat. It was my understanding that Lord Xar had thrown his hat into that ring.

Take it easy on Max. The idea is pure genius, IMO! Is this what we do to people who have the guts to actually DO SOMETHING? He put it up here to get our input. So, if we have some, offer it. I'm sure Max will be quite willing to consider it. He has been thus far.

pwnsey
08-23-2007, 03:24 PM
I think Max did a great job on the Founding Father flyer. Yes, it may be even better if we wordsmith it just a bit and hand it over to a professional print guy to pretty it up somewhat. It was my understanding that Lord Xar had thrown his hat into that ring.

agreed

Wendi
08-23-2007, 03:24 PM
We all can't play the same way that RP does. If you don't like the way Ron Paul plays, why are you campaigning for him?

max
08-23-2007, 03:26 PM
This is not allowed here. If you insult another member like this then your account will be removed.

Thanks.

Duly noted.

But did you notice his personal attacks - calling the flyer a "POS" and so on?

PaleoForPaul
08-23-2007, 03:45 PM
There isn't anything with the crosseyed clinton picture for a primary.

You might want to change Rudy's picture though. The whole idea is to attract conservatives. Showing him in drag might instantly turn some people off. Showing Hillary Clinton Crosseyed however won't turn off any conservatives.

Thelibertywire
08-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Don't you think we have enough enemies, without all of us fighting too?

:(

LibertyEagle
08-23-2007, 04:18 PM
There isn't anything with the crosseyed clinton picture for a primary.

You might want to change Rudy's picture though. The whole idea is to attract conservatives. Showing him in drag might instantly turn some people off.

I think that's the idea. :D But yes, even though I REALLY hate to admit it, we probably should change the picture.

LibertyEagle
08-23-2007, 04:20 PM
It's bad enough we have to stop you from marching with the communist party.

Anyone know what this person is talking about??? :eek: :confused:

Shink
08-23-2007, 04:34 PM
I agree with the last few posts in not liking the pics of H and R. Everything we do is a reflection on Dr. Paul, we all have to remember that always.

I suggest leaving off ALL the pictures except Dr. Paul. Why give those 'chosen ones' any more face time than they already get. Everyone has seen them ad nauseum anyway....

We want people to focus on Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul.

If you want a different Ghouliani pic, here's one, it shows how hideous he is, but I imagine his people realize this is as 'respectable' the bastard can look.:cool:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa30/shink_x/Ugliani.jpg

I personally find it hilarious.

LibertyEagle
08-23-2007, 04:38 PM
Goober

CasualApathy
08-23-2007, 04:54 PM
I truly respect all the work and dedication that went into the flyer.

However, i must agree that the silly pictures were too much :)

Now that they are being changed, its perfect.

McDermit
08-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Most people won't know who Madison is. Sad, but true. And It's impossible to find high enough quality pictures/drawing/paintings of all four by the same artist. here needs to be some uniformity, so no matter what way I go, someone gets left out.

I'm nowhere near Xar and company's level, and my graphic designer girlfriend isn't here to help me.. so maybe someone else will come up with something better.

In the interim, if anyone wants the high res pdf, it's available below. There's also a version without the the parchment background, just black and white... not as nice, but certainly cheaper to print.

http://www.v0dka.com/ronpaul/fathersworkingcopy.pdf (parchment background - 8x11 300dpi, .5 bleed)

McDermit
08-23-2007, 06:57 PM
http://www.v0dka.com/ronpaul/fathersworkingcopybw.pdf (white background - same as above)

the pdf files are insanely huge, so if anyone wants to mirror them, please do.

LizF
08-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Anyone know what this person is talking about??? :eek: :confused:

I think this is in regards to the anti-war rally this weekend in Kennebunkport, Maine which was mentioned in this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=13479

There is some concern about having RP supporters present (as obvious RP supporters) as part of an event with a number of liberal and socialist organizations.

Flyer with participating groups:
http://www.kportprotest.org/endorsed.html

pwnsey
08-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Most people won't know who Madison is. Sad, but true. And It's impossible to find high enough quality pictures/drawing/paintings of all four by the same artist. here needs to be some uniformity, so no matter what way I go, someone gets left out.

I'm nowhere near Xar and company's level, and my graphic designer girlfriend isn't here to help me.. so maybe someone else will come up with something better.

In the interim, if anyone wants the high res pdf, it's available below. There's also a version without the the parchment background, just black and white... not as nice, but certainly cheaper to print.

http://www.v0dka.com/ronpaul/fathersworkingcopy.pdf (parchment background - 8x11 300dpi, .5 bleed)

GEEZ dude why didn't you compress that thing. I'll compress it and mirror it on my site once its done downloading.

LibertyEagle
08-23-2007, 11:35 PM
I think this is in regards to the anti-war rally this weekend in Kennebunkport, Maine which was mentioned in this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=13479

There is some concern about having RP supporters present (as obvious RP supporters) as part of an event with a number of liberal and socialist organizations.

Flyer with participating groups:
http://www.kportprotest.org/endorsed.html

Yeah well, I think we should stay away from them too. Very bad deal.

pwnsey
08-23-2007, 11:42 PM
http://smashthemwithtruth.com/other/fathersworkingcopy4.pdf

This is converted down to 1.2mb. lol

jacmicwag
08-24-2007, 12:34 AM
Hey, I just came up with a great idea. Why don't we hand out this flyer after a Mets or Yankees game. When the b-ball fans realize they've been slacking on their duties just to watch Clemens strike out the side or Beltran hit three home runs, they'll quickly come over to our side. I bet these East Coast fans would love to dump their sports teams once we 'educate" them on the errors of their ways. I mean what's more important - a World Series or the Federalist Papers? And when the fans see the Founders next to Rudy dressed in drag - man, the whole world is ours for the taking. And after NY/NJ, why not California?

McDermit
08-24-2007, 01:28 AM
http://smashthemwithtruth.com/other/fathersworkingcopy4.pdf

This is converted down to 1.2mb. lol

lol. thank you!

my girlfriend's the graphics wiz.. i'm still learning. :o

Jennifer Reynolds
08-24-2007, 04:36 AM

Question_Authority
08-24-2007, 10:52 AM
Ron Paul never engages in mean-spirited attacks and never mentions the other candidates by name.

I hate to say this, but RP is going to have to attack some people eventually in order to win the nomination. No nominee has ever won without doing that. We cannot change America that quickly and that dramatically in the next 5 months.

M.Bellmore
08-24-2007, 10:59 AM
This is the kind of thing, when completed, should be made available in some "locked" forum subtopic so when people are looking for good graphics,flyers, etc they are easy to find. Even indexing by: good for newspapers, good for handouts, etc would be a great benefit. For example, I am researching the cost of advertising in the three major universities in my voting district. I will want to put a 1 page ad that targets college kids.

Thanks for all the hard work :D

= Mark

deedles
08-26-2007, 04:14 AM
bump