PDA

View Full Version : Protest Bill Maher/My Space Page:)

speciallyblend
08-22-2007, 10:35 PM
If you have my space ,then add bill maher,then after you have done the add friend,go to block user,so when the crew over there on his my space goes to add you,it should say this user has blocked you;) after a few thousand or more adds as friends he might get the idea;)

ADD BILL MAHER TO YOUR MY SPACE,THEN BLOCK USER GO GET'em Paulites ,that should start to make bill maher question,whats up ,in a nice way

Ron Paul 2008 Colorado

hard@work
08-22-2007, 10:54 PM
I have an idea that actually will work.

Go to Maher's Myspace page and make a comment about your dissapointment that he has not given more commentary about Ron Paul. If this was done en mass then the Maher people and those who visit the page would notice. Petitioning Maher is the respectable democratic thing to do. Annoying the "tech" that runs his myspace page might get you mentioned, hopefully not from an irritated position ...

Why do we want to piss off a supporter?

Karsten
08-22-2007, 11:03 PM
I was in studio with the Pasadena Ron Paul Meetup group when Ron Paul was in studio live back in May. It was really fun to be there and cheer for Ron Paul, and have a rally outside his studio. I think we should give the man a break. He never said "I endorse Ron Paul". He said he liked what he said in the debate back in May. He never said he'd go out and actively campaign for Ron Paul and be his campaign manager or anything.

akovacs
08-22-2007, 11:04 PM
Guys, Bill Maher is practically a democrat. He's done way more than I ever expected by having Paul on his show and praising him. He's gone way above than what he had to. Just let it go. He does not be support Paul except for the anti-war stuff. If you want to make a difference with this, email them asking to have Paul on as a panel guest. Maher will have no problem having someone like him on, but don't expect him to be supportive.

lintsniffer
08-22-2007, 11:06 PM
when is Bill Maher ever going to try and add you as a friend?

Spirit of '76
08-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Seriously. Why do we need Bill Maher?

Let him go.

speciallyblend
08-23-2007, 12:05 AM
I wont even bother,since he showed no class on o'reilly. It wouldnt be a good idea for me to write him,so best i just block;) no trouble then;) of course unless he comes out and endorses Ron Paul in the next week.Then i can add again;)

speciallyblend
08-23-2007, 12:08 AM
when is Bill Maher ever going to try and add you as a friend?

Ok ,lets try this again reallly slow;) if you go to his my space page and then you add bill maher,then on his end he has to accept,but if you block him after trying to add him,then they will get the confused message on bill mahers end that says you blocked him(bill maher) but nevermind was just a moment of wanting to slap bill maher;) peace Ron Paul 2008

Quantumystic
08-23-2007, 12:10 AM
WHY are you bitching about Bill Maher?

He said TWICE on national television that "Ron Paul is my new HERO".

speciallyblend
08-23-2007, 12:15 AM
WHY are you bitching about Bill Maher?

He said TWICE on national television that "Ron Paul is my new HERO".

I'm not sure where the link is but im sure its on you tube(i saw it live and wanted to reach into the tv and slap him),bill maher could of clearly said Ron Pauls name on O'reilly but he totally chickened out, blew it, or he smoked some good cannabis and forgot Ron Pauls name,if Ron Paul is his Hero? He should of said something . Ps take his stash away to punish him;) sorry didnt mean to make cannabis look bad,bill maher straighten your act up. I assume oreilly drugged him so he couldnt respond to the question properly;) sarcasm