PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Thing That Ron Paul Asked Us To Do, But We Have Not Done Yet ?

qwerty
05-09-2008, 01:44 AM
Remember this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryMliyeIDp4&feature=user ?

Remember when Ron asked us to make the GRAND STAND ?

Truth is that we have done lot of things allready, but the grand stand and thatīs the thing we need that people will take this movement even more seriously!

Itīs not enough that we break fundraising records or are in the book bestseller list! If we donīt make grand stand, we will allways be just an internet movement, Ron knows it and thatīs why he asks us to do it!

Guess what, the good part is that the GRAND STAND is coming in July 12th in D.C and everyone who are really in this movement should parcipate and bring as many people as you can with you. Remember, be the change you want to see!

But parcipating is not enough, you know that EVERY AMERICAN DESERVES TO KNOW ABOUT THIS EVENT, every American has right to know that they have a change to march for freedom and for the ideas of the founding fathers! And together we must spread the word that EVERY American will know about this before July 12th! Our goal should really be EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN!

So, please follows the points of this post, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=136355 and help us to spread the word about this huge historical event! It takes 10 to 30 minutes of your whole lifetime (you can allways spend more time), so please do it for AMERICA, FOR US, FOR RON AND FOR THE MOVEMENT!

Thank you brothers and sisters, itīs so great to be part of this movement with you ! Letīs make this grand stand happen together, as we have seen before, together we are very strong and we can do thing that nobody never believed we can!

So, please visit this thread http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=136355 and help us!

Ps. Please help me to keep this thread bumped!

Thank you brothers and sisters!

:cool:

Ps. even www.ronpaul2008.com is listing this event on their "upcoming event" list, check the event on July 12th! Itīs pretty obvious that they want this to be big too!

qwerty
05-09-2008, 02:12 AM
http://www.mypodcast.com/fsaudio/revolutionmarch_20080507_2122-226005.mp3

Listen that broadcast, there are all the new updates!

qwerty
05-09-2008, 03:31 AM
Itīs pretty weird that this topic doesnīt get responses, cause this isnīt my thoughts or my will, this is Dr Ron Paulīs will and Dr Ron Paulīs thoughts and this is the REALITY!

We must show how popular this movement really is IN REAL LIFE, we must do it or we will be marginalized allways as few internet spammers.

Now, itīs time to stand together in real life behind the things we all believe on, nobody else will not do it if we donīt!

Be the change in July 12th that you want to see, bring as many people as you can with you and spread the word about the event as hard as you can!

Chibioz
05-09-2008, 04:03 AM
I hope we can raise awareness of the march and make it a big success. I think we should try and spread the we the people 2.0 video and other good march videos around to inform people about the march and get people excited like we did with money bomb videos. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjauAv6I-E8)

qwerty
05-09-2008, 05:05 AM
I hope we can raise awareness of the march and make it a big success. I think we should try and spread the we the people 2.0 video and other good march videos around to inform people about the march and get people excited like we did with money bomb videos. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjauAv6I-E8)

Exatcly!

Just in internet we can reach MILLIONS of Americans with this video and we need to do it!

Post that video to every messageboard you know!

You can find messageboards from here, http://www.big-boards.com/

Few only need few dedicated supporters and we can reach millions online!

idiom
05-09-2008, 06:12 AM
A big money bomb a month prior to the event might grease the rails a bit.

qwerty
05-09-2008, 07:16 AM
BUMP!

slacker921
05-09-2008, 07:26 AM
Is he still talking about it in his public appearances? ..

bucfish
05-09-2008, 07:31 AM
Canvas promoting the Freedom Rally Also inform Truckers Groups, Longshoreman and other that would be interested.

Tedhunter
05-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Is there an official website for the march?

wgadget
05-09-2008, 09:48 AM
www.revolutionmarch.com

qwerty
05-09-2008, 09:58 AM
Is he still talking about it in his public appearances? ..

I donīt know, but does that really matter ?

I think he has done enough when they have the event on their web-site on "upcoming events" and he is coming to speak to the march.

It would be awesome if he would advertise it, but WE can do it ourselves you know. We donīt need Ron Paul to do that, but we can make him once again proud, when he sees 100.000 people listening himself. Iīm sure that he wouldnīt expect a crowd like that show up, but we can do it!

Maybe he starts to advertise it when it comes closer like he did with the tea party...

I really donīt see what your point ? I say that he has done enough aalready when heīs coming to talk and the event is listed on their official web-site. He has ton of things to remember and talk about, so it wouldnīt be suprise if he forgets this one, but letīs see when we are closer to july 12th!

qwerty
05-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Canvas promoting the Freedom Rally Also inform Truckers Groups, Longshoreman and other that would be interested.

Target their internet messageboards also, donīt never underestimate the power of the internet!

Remember that our movement started from internet and it has allready a big tool for this revolution and will be!

So letīs use the power of the internet once again, with few messages around the web you reach thousands of people!

qwerty
05-09-2008, 10:48 AM
Is there an official website for the march?

www.revolutionmarch.com

Akus
05-09-2008, 11:11 AM
you wanna make a grand stand?

have the fucker win something for once :mad:

acptulsa
05-09-2008, 11:15 AM

He won Louisiana. You just had your head up the MSM's ass and didn't notice.

amy31416
05-09-2008, 11:17 AM

He also won his Congressional seat in a landslide, along with the hearts and minds of some of us. Apparently not you. I understand criticism, but calling him a fucker?

You really ARE an asshole! Congrats!

Rhys
05-09-2008, 11:18 AM

maybe you didn't canvas enough or he would have.

acptulsa
05-09-2008, 11:28 AM

Judging from that one's interpersonal skills, maybe any canvassing at all would have been too much.

Akus
05-09-2008, 11:33 AM
He won Louisiana.And McCain won the nomination if only theoretically. Hooray us!!!!!:o

Akus
05-09-2008, 11:36 AM
He also won his Congressional seat in a landslide, along with the hearts and minds of some of us. Apparently not you.

Whoopie, he made you realize your government is full of crooks and war criminals!!! Fire up them cannons. Oh, wait, you are still going to pay your income and property taxes and whoever you vote for in November still won't win, so neither you nor your opinion of McCain/Hillary/Barack won't matter a single bit. Still.

acptulsa
05-09-2008, 11:36 AM
And McCain won the nomination if only theoretically. Hooray us!!!!!:o

You know that person who told you revolutions are easy? They lied.

Akus
05-09-2008, 11:37 AM

Yeah I'm sure that is the only reason why McCain is the presumptive nominee.

qwerty
05-09-2008, 11:39 AM
THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT MARCH STOP DERAILING IT !!!!!

stop your BULLSHIT AKUS! If you donīt stop, i will ask moderator to remove the spam from this topic....

:mad:

Rhys
05-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Akus, shut up. It takes time to wakeup sheeple. They need coffee. Keep working and stop bitching. We don't have to win everything all at once. Ron Paul was not built in a day.

Qwerty, start a new thread with a better headline... this march does need promoting

Akus
05-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Akus, shut up. It takes time to wakeup sheeple. They need coffee. Keep working and stop bitching. We don't have to win everything all at once. Ron Paul was not built in a day.

Qwerty, start a new thread with a better headline... this march does need promoting

Qwerty, keep this thread, and I'll just be quiet.

Rhys, sheeple will never wake up. Ever.

Ok, I'm out of here.

qwerty
05-09-2008, 11:49 AM
Qwerty, keep this thread, and I'll just be quiet.

Rhys, sheeple will never wake up. Ever.

Ok, I'm out of here.

Thank you!

We are on SAME SIDE, letīs act also that way!

dude58677
05-09-2008, 11:49 AM
Hey Akus, Ron Paul republicans have won 75 percent of their primaries so far for US Congress.

qwerty
05-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Hey Akus, Ron Paul republicans have won 75 percent of their primaries so far for US Congress.

PLEASE, UNDERSTAND.

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT THE,

REVOLUTION MARCH

dude58677
05-09-2008, 11:57 AM
PLEASE, UNDERSTAND.

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT THE,

REVOLUTION MARCH

I know and that is my point.

qwerty
05-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Now, please spend 10 minutes of your friday on promoting this great revolution march!

berrybunches
05-09-2008, 12:08 PM
The revolution March needs a banner or widget or something I can add to my myspace and and emails that can be hot linked or even just saved to my desktop.
Get to it :D

qwerty
05-09-2008, 12:12 PM
The revolution March needs a banner or widget or something I can add to my myspace and and emails that can be hot linked or even just saved to my desktop.
Get to it :D

There is a banner in the front page of ronpaulforums.com ?

qwerty
05-10-2008, 12:01 AM
bump!