PDA

View Full Version : What about being the challenger and turning the tables St. Louis???

parke
05-09-2008, 01:31 AM
Just out of curiousity. If you guys make up more people than them... couldnt you out flank them by challenging their loyalty?

They challenged you.. there must be a way to legally stike back.

Band together and start marketing and recruiting your own people. We dont need the elite GOP, we need voters. Focus on gaining voters on the local level and we win at the local level.

The group of people Im involved in makes me proud to be a part of the political process. The biggest lesson I have learned is that we need to get involved locally. Its the only way we are going to win in the long run. Period.

Stay united and market yourselves to recruit. The numbers can grow exponentially if we focus on platform over Paul and give average Americans a reason to back an idea instead of candidate. Make no mistake about it, the (R) party is done. A (D) is going to win because of how pissed off people are at the 'Contract with America'.

McCant couldnt be more liberal if he was exercising a Donkey... im sure any conservative understands. Its as if talk radio cant wait for Obillary so that have something to point at thats worse than the damage already done to the credibility of the (R) party. Wake up guys.. be conservative and land votes. Pretty simple logic here..

We can win. We have to fight at the local level first. Then we win a free country. I believe deep down that if we remain active and united.. and market ourselves well.. we could take over within four years and land the white house.

Id like to thank Ron Paul for giving me hope for the future generations of our nation. Without Paul, nobody would be reviewing our history and motivated to make a difference.

Im not going anywhere.

America is worth fighting for. Iraq is not.

berrybunches
05-09-2008, 01:48 AM
Good idea, the delegates should try and challenge back. Most of them have been republicans for a long time and have donated and are just as much entitled as everyone else. Thats a smart idea (they may have tried already tho)

idiom
05-09-2008, 02:37 AM
A FUD campaign against individual GOP leaders? Scandalous Character assassination? Well you need to be really sure when you select who we will pick on, and it really begins to become gloves off, but yeah, how bad do you want it?

georgiaboy
05-09-2008, 07:26 AM
bump. this needs to be explored further. Find out the process for challenging committee members, executive committee members, etc., within the MO GOP. How does one lodge a formal complaint with the RNC?

acptulsa
05-09-2008, 07:34 AM
How does one lodge a formal complaint with the RNC?

In recent years I believe the effective procedure is to write it on the memo line of a million dollar contribution check...

idiom
05-09-2008, 11:55 PM
Bump!

hillertexas
05-10-2008, 07:57 AM
bump

pinkmandy
05-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Bump.