PDA

View Full Version : Impeachment Must be the Primary Goal of this Revolution

anonymous6728
05-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Even as we speak, GWB and his minions are working to entrench a Fascist regime that we will soon be powerless to resist. Below is the blueprint for establishing a fascist state as documented by Naomi Wolf in The End of America:

1.Invoke an External and Internal Threat
2.Establish Secret Prisons
3.Develop a Paramilitary Force
4.Surveil Ordinary Citizens
5.Infiltrate Citizens’ Groups
6.Arbitrarily Detain and Release Citizens
7.Target Key Individuals
8.Restrict the Press
9.Cast Criticism as “Espionage” and Dissent as “Treason”
10.Subvert the Rule of Law

All of these are in place to some degree, but not enough to assume complete control of American citizens. The articles on infowars and other alternative media sources can offer helpful hints on how the "Fascist States of Amerika" plan to subdue and disarm its citizens (poisoning, water contamination, reducing food supply, natural or “unnatural” disasters that demand forced relocation, etc.).

It is in the last chapter, “The Patriot’s Task,” that Wolf provides some final messages of hope that the country’s moves towards the closing down of democracy can be reversed. Solutions are also presented, including the need to “hold house parties, set up town halls, convene our neighbors, pass out users’ guides to the Constitution, overwhelm our representatives and the Presidential candidates with demands for them to restore the rule of law,” as well as “stand up directly to confront those who have committed crimes against the Constitution — and hold them accountable.” As the crimes against the Constitution have been numerous, and accountability has been lacking, it is uncertain how practical these suggestions may be, but neighbors and communities can come together over their disillusionment with the current state of American politics.

However, should we doddle and allow the Fascist State to be firmly established, the expected result would be protest, followed by paramilitary response and the severing of communications (internet, phones, etc.). After that, it is a simple exercise of divide and conquer through a series of pincer movements until the entire population is brought under state control.

Every day we ignore the obvious, we get weaker while fascism grows stronger. This is not a one person job. We must organize, convince the masses and implement a counter-offensive against the political structure while we still can. Should we succeed in impeaching Bush and Cheney & others by applying enough pressure en masse, we can then focus our attention against the corporate beast that has a stranglehold on the free market. Napoleon & Hitler lost their wars by simultaneously fighting a war on two fronts—if we make the same mistake, we will also fail.

We get the kind of govt. we deserve. If we let fascism get firmly entrenched, we will have no one to blame but ourselves. We have until the end of this year to get fascism out of the White House. After that, it will be too late to do anything of consequence. Ron's manifesto will be a memorial for the United States of America.

anonymous6728
05-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Even as we speak, GWB and his minions are working to entrench a Fascist regime that we will soon be powerless to resist. Below is the blueprint for establishing a fascist state as documented by Naomi Wolf in The End of America:

7.Target Key Individuals
8.Restrict the Press

All of these are in place to some degree, but not enough to assume complete control of American citizens. The articles on infowars and other alternative media sources can offer helpful hints on how the "Fascist States of Amerika" plan to subdue and disarm its citizens (poisoning, water contamination, reducing food supply, natural or “unnatural” disasters that demand forced relocation, etc.).

It is in the last chapter, “The Patriot’s Task,” that Wolf provides some final messages of hope that the country’s moves towards the closing down of democracy can be reversed. Solutions are also presented, including the need to “hold house parties, set up town halls, convene our neighbors, pass out users’ guides to the Constitution, overwhelm our representatives and the Presidential candidates with demands for them to restore the rule of law,” as well as “stand up directly to confront those who have committed crimes against the Constitution — and hold them accountable.” As the crimes against the Constitution have been numerous, and accountability has been lacking, it is uncertain how practical these suggestions may be, but neighbors and communities can come together over their disillusionment with the current state of American politics.

However, should we doddle and allow the Fascist State to be firmly established, the expected result would be protest, followed by paramilitary response and the severing of communications (internet, phones, etc.). After that, it is a simple exercise of divide and conquer through a series of pincer movements until the entire population is brought under state control.

Every day we ignore the obvious, we get weaker while fascism grows stronger. This is not a one person job. We must organize, convince the masses and implement a counter-offensive against the political structure while we still can. Should we succeed by applying enough pressure en masse, we can then focus our fight against the corporate beast that has a stranglehold on the free market. Napoleon & Hitler lost their wars by simultaneously fighting a war on two fronts—if we make the same mistake, we will also fail.

We get the kind of govt. we deserve. If we let fascism get firmly entrenched, we will have no one to blame but ourselves. We have until the end of this year to get fascism out of the White House. After that, it will be too late to do anything of consequence. Ron's manifesto will be a memorial to the United States of America.

asgardshill
05-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Not enough time and not enough resources to devote to it.

anonymous6728
05-08-2008, 08:34 PM

7.Target Key Individuals
8.Restrict the Press

Every day we ignore the obvious, we get weaker while fascism grows stronger. This is not a one person job. We must organize, convince the masses and implement a counter-offensive against the political structure while we still can. Should we succeed by applying enough pressure in unison, we can then focus our fight against the corporate beast that has a stranglehold on the free market. Napoleon & Hitler lost their wars by simultaneously fighting a war on two fronts—if we make the same mistake, we will also fail.

We get the kind of govt. we deserve. If we let fascism get firmly entrenched, we will have no one to blame but ourselves. We have until the end of this year to get fascism out of the White House. After that, it will be too late to do anything of consequence. Ron's manifesto will be a memorial for the United States of America.

OptionsTrader
05-08-2008, 08:39 PM
With a Democrat Majority leader that opposes impeachment, it ain't gonna happen.

winston_blade
05-08-2008, 09:55 PM
nope

Athan
05-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Well, what do you propose? Keep in mind this is at least a couple of years late. It would be far more reasonable to get him arrested some time AFTER he leaves the white house for war crimes or other legal reasons.

LibertasPraesidium
05-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Hmmm become an all out target as the "kook's" and conspiracies nuts they really want us to be to discredit us, ummmm, no, but only because we can still change things and look rational at the same time.

Though i will say that path could attract others. (There should be no subversion, no downplaying of legitimate ideas)
Just because I may not agree with that being the main purpose should in no way stop you from pursuing interest.

Kucinich actually filed for the impeachment of Cheney but it has since been buried, we are at war, and no one wants to be the one who "distabilizes the nation, by taking away her ruler." problem is we are the rulers, not them.

So pursue at your own risk. We will still keep going, with a revolution, it is simple to have a set goal, but with this one, returning to conservative values, based upon the foundation for this countries government found in the Constitution, should stay very much in the forefront until enough people wake up; and allow for freedom to really take hold.

If Mccain and the rest of them are right, and we are hated for our freedoms, then we are the next targets. But for some reason I just can't believe that. :-)

Each group that splits from the major movement will have a goal, maybe it will be accomplished, maybe not, but with each goal it represents but a small step in the right direction, each one a victory, as long as this message stays alive, in but one person, it will be heard.

cyborcat
05-08-2008, 10:39 PM
It's not too late! We need to get RonPaul into office, or any high position of power.We've got Cindy Shehan running for ( house of Reps?). Now that's a combo I'd like to see! :) I would love Impeachment, but would settle for a long trip to the Hague. The entire bunch! Bush, Cheney, Condi, even Pelosi if she continues to ignore the will of the people! This includes the aides and secratarys that passed the memos for torture, and other hideous warcrimes! No mercy from me!! ( love Poker Face!) :)

AisA1787
05-08-2008, 10:41 PM
I thought liberty was the primary goal?

hawaiisb
05-08-2008, 11:09 PM
9 months and he's out of the office anyways. I dont see a purpose to impeachment proceedings at this time.

And I'm not really fond of the idea of kicking Bush out of the presidency to make Cheney the president.

Luft97
05-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Impeachment will solve nothing. You don't think the entire top tier is under control? Even if we were succesful we would just pass the buck to the next guy in line. He will step right in and carry on the same course. Be careful of Naomi Wolf. If she is as smart as you think why is she trying to sell Obama?

majinkoola
05-09-2008, 12:36 AM
If by impeachment you mean taking over the federal gov't through the election of Ron Paul supporters over the next few years, then yes, let's impeach Congress and the President.

The President has been terrible, obviously. But I am so sick and tired of people ignoring the fact that Congress has been just as terrible. They do their job, we're not in the mess we are now. Period.

buffalokid777
05-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Well, what do you propose? Keep in mind this is at least a couple of years late. It would be far more reasonable to get him arrested some time AFTER he leaves the white house for war crimes or other legal reasons.

If you are someone who believes in God.....I ask you to pray that the neocons are taken down by the DC madam's alleged suicide in the mother of all scandals......

I wish nothing more for the whole crew of neocons in the white house to be taken down by her alleged suicide.....

If enough of us cry out for justice to the creator for all the innocent blood on the hands of the neocons, I believe the DC madam's alleged suicide can be the mechanism to finally bring these warmongering killers to justice........I am sure their actions killed many who were deserving in the eyes of god, but i also believe they also killed many who were innocent, they need to be brought to justice for their indiscretion.......

DealzOnWheelz
05-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Impeachment now would be a joke and waste of time

Lets see impeach bush we're left with cheney, impeach cheney, we're left with Nancy Pelosi(AAAGGGHHHH)

No thanks I'll wait 9 months

LittleLightShining
05-09-2008, 11:43 AM
Impeachment will solve nothing. You don't think the entire top tier is under control? Even if we were succesful we would just pass the buck to the next guy in line. He will step right in and carry on the same course. Be careful of Naomi Wolf. If she is as smart as you think why is she trying to sell Obama?+1

Nathan Hale
05-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Ron Paul will not be the next President of the United States. If this is to be a realistic revolution, the goal should be to elect people to Congress who share Paul's views. All it takes is a dozen or so people voting in a bloc to have a tremendous effect on close votes in the House. Right now there are dozens of candidates running for Congress who share Paul's views. Jesse Ventura might even be starting up a Presidential run (perhaps Paul could become Vice President).

I Am Weasel
05-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Ron Paul is a one in a million man. I'm not sure if we elected an entire new congress if we'd see the same type of dedication, devotion, honesty and integrity we have in Paul. As Ron stated in a debate, he came to Washington, but Washington didn't change him. I fear too many people want in the position of power to try to change things, but would eventually give way for special interests for their own gain.

Crickett
05-10-2008, 11:33 AM
9 months and he's out of the office anyways. I dont see a purpose to impeachment proceedings at this time.

And I'm not really fond of the idea of kicking Bush out of the presidency to make Cheney the president.

I do..every day he is there is a day something he is doing to undermine this country. He and Cheny should be immediately removed to a place of little power, thereby, hopefully, making it easier to repudiate any agreements he has made recently with other countries.

Nathan Hale
05-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Ron Paul is a one in a million man. I'm not sure if we elected an entire new congress if we'd see the same type of dedication, devotion, honesty and integrity we have in Paul. As Ron stated in a debate, he came to Washington, but Washington didn't change him. I fear too many people want in the position of power to try to change things, but would eventually give way for special interests for their own gain.

I disagree. There are many who go to Congress, serve a few terms, and vanish. People like this are good for the system, regardless of their political views. They're not all-consumed by the power of Washington. The people who stick around for an entire career often are consumed by the power, but Ron Paul's rare combination of being both uncorrupt and long-term is not totally unheard of, and I don't think that the tendency to become corrupted is argument enough to write off a strategy of sending like-minded citizens to Congress. We are a lobby. If we become powerful enough, we gain the ability to remove a person from power as easily as we put them in power.

anonymous6728
05-11-2008, 12:52 AM
The office of the Provost Marshal is in Fort Belvoir, Virginia. He has the authority to arrest GWB and anyone else in the White House or Capitol Hill and conduct thorough investigations without interference. This is their website: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/cid.htm

It doesn't take much organization to send emails, letters, picket or have a sit-in until the Provost Marshal does his job. Bush has committed enough crimes to be arrested and should be. Washington is corrupt and dysfunctional. This way might be the only way to stop GWB from starting WWIII.

Bradley in DC
05-11-2008, 12:55 AM
The guy is just a shill wanting Cheney to be prez. :p

anonymous6728
05-11-2008, 12:55 AM
The office of the Provost Marshal is in Fort Belvoir, Virginia. He has the authority to arrest GWB and anyone else in the White House or Capitol Hill and conduct thorough investigations without interference. This is their website: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/cid.htm

It doesn't take much organization to send emails, letters, picket or have a sit-in until the Provost Marshal does his job. Bush has committed enough crimes to be arrested and should be. Washington is corrupt and dysfunctional. This way might be the only way to stop GWB from starting WWIII.

anonymous6728
05-11-2008, 12:57 AM

Nathan Hale
05-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Impeachment is not a feasible goal. It's too far outside the mainstream to be considered credible. This revolution needs to focus on attainable goals, such as electing half a dozen or so Ron Paul congressmen to Congress.

anaconda
05-13-2008, 02:52 AM
Impeachment is too little and too late. I would prefer to see O-bomb-a set up a special prosecutor to pursue the neocons after they leave office so that they cannot claim executive privilege or national security. Instead of simply losing their job with a month or two left in office they could send them up the river for some serious time behind bars. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Bush, and several others. I bet that an aggressive prosecutor in combination with the right public relations spin from the white house could get convictions on on at least 30 neocons that have been part of the Bush administration. But I don't believe there is the political will to do it. These people are all part of the same big club, and the voters aren't pressuring them. At least not yet. There may be some point where purging D.C. of neocon influence might become politically expedient, and in that case I do believe that these people will devour their own if it helps them politically.

Truth Warrior
05-13-2008, 06:50 AM
Primary goal??? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm still just holding out for Freedom, Peace and Prosperity as my primary goals.

weslinder
05-13-2008, 07:34 AM
Impeachment and conviction of Bush and Cheney would result in the ascendency of Nancy Pelosi to the office of President. If we just impeached her too, we could be led by Grand Dragon Robert Byrd. I'm not sure we want any of those results.

Truth Warrior
05-13-2008, 07:44 AM
Hell, just fire the whole rotten crew. What's the worst that could happen? Something better? :D

micahnelson
05-13-2008, 07:53 AM
The reasons you would impeach bush would be the reasons you would impeach every other person who voted for the war. If you are consistent, a mass impeachment would be the only possible way to pull it off.

Can you convince the king to give up his crown? These people would have to be voting themselves out of power. They allowed the Patriot act and the authorization of force to pass. At the time, the people wanted it. War crimes are international courts. What the hell guys!

Does anyone really get whats going on here? We are fighting for America here. We elected them. They can't rig elections on the scale it would take to make us completely blameless.

If you are looking for someone to blame, look around in a crowd of people. Look in the mirror. Lets stop trying to correct it by removing leaders, and start correcting it by changing minds.

Truth Warrior
05-13-2008, 08:34 AM
If you find yourself stuck in the bottom of a hole. The first thing to do is, STOP DIGGING it deeper!

klamath
05-13-2008, 08:49 AM
It would be a waste of time to start impeachment on Bush but it is not too early to start impeachment on Obama.:D

IPSecure
05-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Anyone see this:

http://www.worldreports.org/news/132_refinancing_the_world_and_refloating_the_u.s._ dollar

yongrel
05-13-2008, 10:44 AM
Shitty thread.

asgardshill
05-13-2008, 10:56 AM
Here's some imPEACHment we can all enjoy (unless of course you're diabetic or allergic to peaches. Then I guess you're just screwed.):

SOUTHERN PEACH COBBLER

INGREDIENTS

* 8 fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced into thin wedges
* 1/4 cup white sugar
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch

* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 cup white sugar
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
* 1/4 cup boiling water

* MIX TOGETHER:
* 3 tablespoons white sugar
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine peaches, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice, and cornstarch. Toss to coat evenly, and pour into a 2 quart baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Blend in butter with your fingertips, or a pastry blender, until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in water until just combined.
4. Remove peaches from oven, and drop spoonfuls of topping over them. Sprinkle entire cobbler with the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Bake until topping is golden, about 30 minutes.

amy31416
05-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Here's some imPEACHment we can all enjoy (unless of course you're diabetic or allergic to peaches. Then I guess you're just screwed.):

SOUTHERN PEACH COBBLER

INGREDIENTS

* 8 fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced into thin wedges
* 1/4 cup white sugar
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch

* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 cup white sugar
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
* 1/4 cup boiling water

* MIX TOGETHER:
* 3 tablespoons white sugar
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, combine peaches, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice, and cornstarch. Toss to coat evenly, and pour into a 2 quart baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Blend in butter with your fingertips, or a pastry blender, until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in water until just combined.
4. Remove peaches from oven, and drop spoonfuls of topping over them. Sprinkle entire cobbler with the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Bake until topping is golden, about 30 minutes.

I nominate this post as the most useful of this here thread.

asgardshill
05-13-2008, 11:03 AM
I nominate this post as the most useful of this here thread.

Thankee. I was going to suggest substituting Splenda for the sugar, but that's controversial as well in some quarters. I for one get a roaring headache from Splenda, so I use the real hi-octane stuff.

anaconda
05-13-2008, 12:49 PM
Shitty thread.How so? The discussion seemed to center on a Constitutionally guaranteed mechanism for the Congress to address improper behavior by federal officials. Our Congress is our voice. Seems like a thoughtful group of comments to me. Being smart about civics and curious to learn more about civics are defining characteristics of Ron Paul supporters.

jglapski
05-13-2008, 01:10 PM
Naomi Wolf is an idiot who doesn't understand why the US is getting closer to fascism. She supports many programs that destroy liberty. She would move the US closer towards totalitarianism.

Plus, that whole taking on the spirit of a 13 year old boy and seeing Jesus Christ indicates she has mental problems.

acptulsa
05-13-2008, 01:22 PM
How so? The discussion seemed to center on a Constitutionally guaranteed mechanism for the Congress to address improper behavior by federal officials. Our Congress is our voice. Seems like a thoughtful group of comments to me. Being smart about civics and curious to learn more about civics are defining characteristics of Ron Paul supporters.

After three dozen comments you still don't get it? Too slow. Leaves Cheney in charge. Doesn't put anyone in jail.

To hell with impeachment. How about indictment? Neither Bush nor Cheney will be immune any more come Janauary.

amy31416
05-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Thankee. I was going to suggest substituting Splenda for the sugar, but that's controversial as well in some quarters. I for one get a roaring headache from Splenda, so I use the real hi-octane stuff.

Go on with yer bad self. Imagine it now, hot outta the oven with a scoop of real vanilla ice cream on the side.....

I need a drooly emoticon now.

asgardshill
05-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Go on with yer bad self. Imagine it now, hot outta the oven with a scoop of real vanilla ice cream on the side.....

Gimme a scoop of Cherry Garcia instead of the vanilla, and I'm sold.

(Yes, and chocolate ice cream for the a la mode part on top of a piping hot apple pie slice. My family knows my weirdnesses when it comes to dessert toppings ...)

anonymous6728
05-13-2008, 01:51 PM
If the Provost Marshal arrests GWB and Cheney, martial law is enforced and a temporary administration is installed. Ron Paul could very well be the leader of that administration. A thorough investigation would result until all the corruption is removed from Capitol Hill and the White House.

See link for details.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/cid.htm
emails found under the heading "About Us" at the bottom of the page.

zara oly
05-13-2008, 03:52 PM
Yes!!!

Impeach the Bastards!! As my button on my jacket says. On Democracy Now, a great program that airs on a lot of local radio stations, had a guest on (link below) that talked about holding some of our leaders accountable, even on an international level. (An international tribunal looking at our leaders is a little much, for a person who believes in sovereignty.)

Basically, it was abou the torture issue, specifically Rumsfeild. This has to do with him possibly ok'ing torture practices in a famous memo that said something about how being forced to stand was not torture because he, Rumsfield, stands for hours on end. LOL

This is a transgression against the 8th Amendment! That and habeus corpus. They betrayed the American people, and they should at least be stripped of all signs of power.

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/5/8/torture_team_british_attorney_philippe_sands

anaconda
05-14-2008, 02:32 AM
After three dozen comments you still don't get it? Too slow. Leaves Cheney in charge. Doesn't put anyone in jail.

To hell with impeachment. How about indictment? Neither Bush nor Cheney will be immune any more come Janauary.

One of those three dozen was mine agreeing that pursuing the neocons after they were out of office is certainly the best solution. The posting you referenced was my objection to someone calling it a "shitty thread."

Truth Warrior
05-14-2008, 03:12 AM
What about the possibility of a series of last moment in office, GWB pardons, just like Bubba did? :p

Or perhaps POTUS Obama will even issue a blanket pardon, just in order to "spare the the nation the lengthy embarrassments and distractions" of the previous POTUS administration criminal trials, like Gerry Ford did with Nixon. :p

We certainly wouldn't want to establish any new precedents now, would we? :D

Nathan Hale
05-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Hell, just fire the whole rotten crew. What's the worst that could happen? Something better? :D

The worst that can happen is we dedicate scarce resources toward an unattainable goal. This "worse case" scenario is actually the probable scenario if we allocate needed money and volunteer talent to impeaching the president (especially since the president is already universally reviled as a goon and rendered next to powerless by an antagonistic congress).

flames2dust77
05-15-2008, 10:10 AM
Impeachment Must be the Primary Goal of this Revolution?

I can't even go on and seriously read your post...because the title is wrong. That IS NOT the primary goal of this revolution. :rolleyes:

amy31416
05-15-2008, 10:19 AM
Gimme a scoop of Cherry Garcia instead of the vanilla, and I'm sold.

(Yes, and chocolate ice cream for the a la mode part on top of a piping hot apple pie slice. My family knows my weirdnesses when it comes to dessert toppings ...)

Perv.

Truth Warrior
05-15-2008, 10:22 AM
The worst that can happen is we dedicate scarce resources toward an unattainable goal. This "worse case" scenario is actually the probable scenario if we allocate needed money and volunteer talent to impeaching the president (especially since the president is already universally reviled as a goon and rendered next to powerless by an antagonistic congress).
I said fire the whole rotten crew ( including the Congress ), and not impeach.
Aside from that slight clarification, I agree with you. ;)

Thanks.

brandon
05-15-2008, 10:38 AM
Impeachment Must be the Primary Goal of this Revolution?

I can't even go on and seriously read your post...because the title is wrong. That IS NOT the primary goal of this revolution. :rolleyes:

+10000

RideTheDirt
05-16-2008, 04:46 PM
[Redacted by Moderator]

Moderator Note: Insulting forum members is not allowed. Please read the forum guidelines:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22

porcupine
05-22-2008, 10:46 AM
Impeachment is a waste of time. Focus on the future instead of a pipe dream that - even if successful - wouldn't change a thing

ddoggphx
05-28-2008, 05:40 PM
I thought liberty was the primary goal?

Yep.

How about focusing on fixing the nation's ills, and not political payback?

Primbs
05-29-2008, 10:28 AM
The election is just five months away. These guys are already packing their bags. Peach cobbler has me hungry.