PDA

View Full Version : OUR NEW PROJECT. We are going to hold the very first LIVE internet multi party debate

Drsteveparent
05-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Please keep the comment in this thread to the actual topic.

No profanity in this thread.

We are going to host the very first LIVE internet multi party debate for every candidate running for President which includes Dr. Paul

We are already in this process and we have 2 people i will not name until we confirm all the guests that have agreed to the debate.

This could mean MSM coverage all over the country.

Here is how our debate will work.

We will ask 1 questions at a time to each candidate and every person in the debate will have a chance to respond without being interrupted.

We are also going to allow each candidate to pose one questions each that every other person will have a chance to answer without interruption and the person posing the question will be the last to answer the question they posed.

I want to know what everyone thinks of this idea and if you will support it help me get the word out to everyone you can Please advise me on this issue.

Yongrel you are not welcome in this thread!

Please advise.

www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

brandon
05-08-2008, 06:43 PM
I like the idea, but I doubt any candidate will agree to do this except Baldwin and maybe a couple LP guys. I'll gladly support this once I see some progress.

Gadsden Flag
05-08-2008, 06:51 PM
I like this idea, and I actually thought of it myself once before.

My idea was to try to get an independant TV channel to cover it, like Link TV (they are ultra liberals but not-for-profit) as well as broadcast it on the internet.

How many candidates are you actually planning to include, by the way? What is your criteria for including someone? Browsing around on Google, you can find tons of independants running, but most don't seem very serious.

You can find a big list here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_third_party_presidential_candidates, _2008), but most of them seem like total jokes/nutjobs. Only 7 or 8 serious people in the bunch.

You might inform the people at open-debates.org that you are doing this. They would probably approve of the idea and maybe help you get some recognition.

Since I had a similar idea, I will post a lot more ideas later on in this thread.

Soccrmastr
05-08-2008, 06:55 PM
I doubt this will become anything big...

american.swan
05-08-2008, 06:57 PM
I am all for a sensible online debate, but I don't see many candidates wanting to attend.

MRoCkEd
05-08-2008, 06:59 PM
we would be the only ones to listen

Drsteveparent
05-08-2008, 07:05 PM
So we are wasting our time?

You do not belive we can get this on youtube and get 1,000,000 listeners?

We already have 2 candidates that have agreed.

Your saying we should stop because you believe it isn't going to be big?

At least we are trying to do something to make a difference.

DrYongrel
05-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Hmm...

Here's one M.D. with a very educated guess that says...

No one will show up.

Or do you really expect John McCain and Barack Obama to hang out with you in your dining room talking into your laptop micrphone?

Gadsden Flag
05-08-2008, 07:17 PM
When you said 'internet debate', I had assumed you meant broadcast over the internet, not internet conferencing as DrYongrel just mentioned( laptop microphone, etc).

Jacob
05-08-2008, 07:21 PM
GO! DR STEVE, people like you won the civil war, landed on the moon, crossed the Atlantic, not the defeatist attitude we see here today. Man, are these people gutless Europeans? Or true American Patriots?

humanic
05-08-2008, 07:23 PM
GO! DR STEVE, people like you won the civil war, landed on the moon, crossed the Atlantic, not the defeatist attitude we see here today. Man, are these people gutless Europeans? Or true American Patriots?

LOL. First Post.

thegood_dr
05-08-2008, 07:24 PM

knee-slapping funny.

rayzer
05-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Can't wait to help make this happen Steve! You are working hard and making a difference! Thanks for all you do for THE REVOLUTION my friend!

DrYongrel
05-08-2008, 07:45 PM

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/lol/LOL-ROFL_Mao.gif

american.swan
05-08-2008, 07:47 PM
So we are wasting our time?

You do not belive we can get this on youtube and get 1,000,000 listeners?

We already have 2 candidates that have agreed.

Your saying we should stop because you believe it isn't going to be big?

At least we are trying to do something to make a difference.

I think the only problem is getting Clinton and Obama and McCain to participate.

constituent
05-08-2008, 07:47 PM

damn. that's good.

brandon
05-08-2008, 07:48 PM

Sock puppetry or obsessive hero worship?

DrYongrel
05-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Sock puppetry or obsessive hero worship?

Yes.

brandon
05-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Yes.

Which one Doctor? Or is it both?

Blake
05-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Ok, after sitting on the sidelines of the Ron Paul Forums, and choosing to push the Revolution by my actions outside of this arena, I feel compelled to make my first post in support of Revolution Broadcasting. Knee-Slapping Funny..........

I am a host on Revolution Broadcasting. I have watched the listener base triple personally on my show, Vigil-Anti Radio with Blake and Mike (Broadcasting Mon, Wed, Sat at 10:00pm EST) over the past two weeks as a result of the efforts at Revolution Broadcasting.

Being one of the hosts that actually pushed the idea of Revolution Broadcasting, and who's been around for months prior to RB. I don't like the uneducated rhetoric I have been seeing over the past few days spread on RP Forums about our endeavors.

I am an individual with integrity devoted to this cause, and want to see the ideas of freedom and liberty passed to my two children, and that is why I fight, both locally in my REC, by supporting Ron Paulblicans, (thankfully i have one running in my district), and by HOSTING VIGIL-ANTI RADIO.

So when I see my base triple as a result of the efforts of RB, and I see a few here on RP Forums who are speaking bad about this platform, it kinda ticks me off.

So I'd ask, as a host of Revolution Broadcasting, that you check out my show on Mon, Wed, Saturday at 10:00pm EST.

Monday's we discuss Ron Paul's Weekly Legislative update between 10:00-10:30EST.

Now go put some boots on.

If you think this is a funny first post, stay tuned.

Blake
VigilAnti Radio
Broacasting on
Free Media Networks
Mogulus Channels
Revolution Broacasting

Thanks Ray and Steve for giving my show another outlet.

DrYongrel
Which one Doctor? Or is it both?

Correct.

And the Doctor prescribes 1 dose of the Hamster Dance:
http://www.hampsterdance.com/classorig.html

Jacob
Why does supporting the idea of an internet broadcast and the efforts of Dr Steve, make me a communist?
Maybe i can get a normal answer without the insults of being called a troll?

DrYongrel
05-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Ok, after sitting on the sidelines of the Ron Paul Forums, and choosing to push the Revolution by my actions outside of this arena, I feel compelled to make my first post in support of Revolution Broadcasting. Knee-Slapping Funny..........

I am a host on Revolution Broadcasting. I have watched the listener base triple personally on my show, Vigil-Anti Radio with Blake and Mike (Broadcasting Mon, Wed, Sat at 10:00pm EST) over the past two weeks as a result of the efforts at Revolution Broadcasting.

Being one of the hosts that actually pushed the idea of Revolution Broadcasting, and who's been around for months prior to RB. I don't like the uneducated rhetoric I have been seeing over the past few days spread on RP Forums about our endeavors.

I am an individual with integrity devoted to this cause, and want to see the ideas of freedom and liberty passed to my two children, and that is why I fight, both locally in my REC, by supporting Ron Paulblicans, (thankfully i have one running in my district), and by HOSTING VIGIL-ANTI RADIO.

So when I see my base triple as a result of the efforts of RB, and I see a few here on RP Forums who are speaking bad about this platform, it kinda ticks me off.

So I'd ask, as a host of Revolution Broadcasting, that you check out my show on Mon, Wed, Saturday at 10:00pm EST.

Monday's we discuss Ron Paul's Weekly Legislative update between 10:00-10:30EST.

Now go put some boots on.

If you think this is a funny first post, stay tuned.

Blake
VigilAnti Radio
Broacasting on
Free Media Networks
Mogulus Channels
Revolution Broacasting

Thanks Ray and Steve for giving my show another outlet.
http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/847/25127003.JPG

Cowlesy
05-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Guys.

If Steve and RB can get a few of the outside candidates together for a debate, I see it as a good thing. I would imagine they'd all jump at the idea as none of them (including Barr) have anywhere near enough money to get their message out.

You won't get McCain, Clinton, Paul or Obama to do so but you may get to hear some exchanges between some of these names we often hear thrown around.

I'm fine with that. If it really starts being pushed as a major candidate event, we'll either shutdown the advertising on here until concrete proof from the major campaigns is received, have RB disclose that the major candidates are not participating, or request they not advertise at all if they won't disclose they don't have the major candidates.

That's all, no need to blast their station.

Thanks.

AJ Antimony
05-08-2008, 08:04 PM
MSM coverage all over the country?

Yeah maybe if you can get at least 1 of "the 3."

If not, it will not get any MSM coverage at all.

Gadsden Flag
05-08-2008, 08:06 PM
I agree.

Even if it was only very unheard of candidates, I would still enjoy listening to the debate.

Just a civilized discussion of political ideals from opposing ends of the spectrum would be nice.

Drsteveparent
05-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Guys.

If Steve and RB can get a few of the outside candidates together for a debate, I see it as a good thing. I would imagine they'd all jump at the idea as none of them (including Barr) have anywhere near enough money to get their message out.

You won't get McCain, Clinton, Paul or Obama to do so but you may get to hear some exchanges between some of these names we often hear thrown around.

I'm fine with that. If it really starts being pushed as a major candidate event, we'll either shutdown the advertising on here until concrete proof from the major campaigns is received, have RB disclose that the major candidates are not participating, or request they not advertise at all if they won't disclose they don't have the major candidates.

That's all, no need to blast their station.

Thanks.

We are inviting The all 4 you mentioned above and we believe Ron Paul will be involved. Dr. Paul we will not aske until we have atleast 3 other s included and confirmed.

The fact is we have 2 profile people agreed to be in the debate and we will aslo invite some other not so well known people out of courtesy.

We are trying to make a difference and allow people to be informed nothing more.

I will provide all the names when it is time but i only wanted to see how people felt about us doing this.

Thank you for moderating the threads i am involved in for it is appreciated.

Drsteveparent
05-08-2008, 09:28 PM

Yongrel please leave my thread

amy31416
05-08-2008, 09:31 PM

Requesting his absence seems more likely to have the opposite effect.

dustup
05-08-2008, 11:35 PM
http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/847/25127003.JPG

Nice self portrait doc! :D you little piece of excrement! :rolleyes:.......MODS do your job and send this little "bundle of switches" (see definition) back to the Du underworld where he crawled out of............:eek:

dustup
05-08-2008, 11:39 PM
BTW, I am 100% for the debate, if the other candidates are too cowardly to show up and support their POV due to not being protected by the MSM so be it!

qwqw212
05-09-2008, 05:52 AM
Great idea. The internet is the future for media. Presidential candidates in the years to come will HAVE to attend debates on the internet or they will not get noticed, in much the same way that many candidates go unnoticed today through televisions. You would do a great service to our country by organizing a presidential debate via the internet.

idiom
05-09-2008, 06:11 AM
I would like to hear 'why aint u running for congress?'

Otherwise having them on a lot for interviews or as a panel might be more profitable.

Drsteveparent
05-09-2008, 07:41 AM
I think the only problem is getting Clinton and Obama and McCain to participate.

They are all being invited and if they decline after every commercial break we will make sure everyone knows they were invited but declined to participate.

We will also make sure every newspaper, blogspot and forum in the country knows they declined.

salsero96
05-09-2008, 08:06 AM
I think it is a great idea. I would love to see this. I would also assume that McCain, Obama and Hillary will most definitely decline.

I would LOVE for Ron Paul to chew them up and spit them out! That would be a dream debate! But I would still watch without them...

Also, I want to mention... I know a lot of the members here disagree with Dr. Steve on certain issues, but you really shouldn't be so hard on someone who is at least making an effort to do something positive. It is people like him that we need to be supporting. Regardless of your disagreements with him, he does appear to be looking to achieve the same result that we are. But that is just my opinion.

Drsteveparent
05-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Requesting his abscence seems more likely to have the opposite effect.

Possibly Amy; however, I have asked him nicely to leave my thread and i will alow the moderators to deal with him should he fail to comply.

sratiug
05-09-2008, 09:02 AM
This is something that must be done. And the "Presidential Debate Commission" made up of D's and R's must be destroyed.

jacobin
05-09-2008, 09:07 AM
They are all being invited and if they decline after every commercial break we will make sure everyone knows they were invited but declined to participate.

We will also make sure every newspaper, blogspot and forum in the country knows they declined.
That's a bit naive don't cha think? No one will care.

Without the 3 major candidates participating then this is a waste of time! It won't change anything if they aren't there.

Please get involved with local campaigns as there are a many Ron Paul Republicans running that need our support. We shouldn't be wasting time since we have a huge opportunity to effect change.

Both Ron Paul and Alex Jones said we should focus on the revolution as a whole and otherwise not make the delegate fight our primary concern.

Also, SGP have you registered Republican? If not, why? And have joined a Meetup group yet? Thanks.

jacobin
05-09-2008, 09:10 AM
My friend suggested to Ron Paul a few weeks ago that he should offer to donate $1M to John McCain's charity of choice if he accepts an offer to debate him 1-on-1 live on a major network.

I don't think Ron or the others we were with were particularly impressed but the point is clear -- find a way to induce John McCain (or the other two) to debate Ron.

Otherwise, become a Republican and join your local GOP. It'd be a lot more helpful than distracting the movement with uneffective ideas.

Drsteveparent
05-09-2008, 09:43 AM
That's a bit naive don't cha think? No one will care.

Without the 3 major candidates participating then this is a waste of time! It won't change anything if they aren't there.

Please get involved with local campaigns as there are a many Ron Paul Republicans running that need our support. We shouldn't be wasting time since we have a huge opportunity to effect change.

Both Ron Paul and Alex Jones said we should focus on the revolution as a whole and otherwise not make the delegate fight our primary concern.

Also, SGP have you registered Republican? If not, why? And have joined a Meetup group yet? Thanks.

I do not understand why people use multiple names on different forums.

Jacobin is also Ryan on dailypaul.

Ryan has never been a fan of mine for i once spelled delegate with an I and that somehow was the deciding factor of how he would intake my information.

Thank you for your support Jacobin/Ryan on daily paul as always it is appreciated.

Keep your comments to the content addressed in this thread please and any other information you would like you have my email so you know you can ask me directly.

Bradley in DC
05-09-2008, 09:48 AM
When the OP disinvites others in the thread, that's not good. :(

Bradley in DC
05-09-2008, 09:52 AM

I think you're confusing him with "Dr" Yongrel. :D

acptulsa
05-09-2008, 10:00 AM
My friend suggested to Ron Paul a few weeks ago that he should offer to donate $1M to John McCain's charity of choice if he accepts an offer to debate him 1-on-1 live on a major network.

I don't think Ron or the others we were with were particularly impressed but the point is clear -- find a way to induce John McCain (or the other two) to debate Ron.

This is a point. If we have faith in the moderator of this event, I don't know why we couldn't do a pledge bomb and tell the mainstream candidates we'll divide the proceeds among the nonpolitical charities of their choice if they show their asses.

Drsteveparent
05-09-2008, 10:00 AM
When the OP disinvites others in the thread, that's not good. :(

Bradley i invite anyone to address the issue at hand; however, to mock the post by posting huge pictures of sock puppets and chaiman Mao i personally find that offensive and it does not belong in this thread.

acptulsa
05-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Bradley i invite anyone to address the issue at hand; however, to mock the post by posting huge pictures of sock puppets and chaiman Mao i personally find that offensive and it does not beling in this thread.

Now how do we get you back on topic?

aravoth
05-09-2008, 10:16 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Beware_of_Dawg/05babae1ab28e0acafb3c759a69176.gif

OMG

CzargwaR
05-09-2008, 10:18 AM
I would 100% watch that debate

constituent
05-09-2008, 11:03 AM

Ryan has never been a fan of mine for i once spelled delegate with an I and that somehow was the deciding factor of how he would intake my information.

Thank you for your support Jacobin/Ryan on daily paul as always it is appreciated.

Keep your comments to the content addressed in this thread please and any other information you would like you have my email so you know you can ask me directly.

ban that guy for misuse of my real name.

bsdisaster
05-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Its gonna rock.

Drsteveparent
05-09-2008, 12:21 PM
I agree.

Even if it was only very unheard of candidates, I would still enjoy listening to the debate.

Just a civilized discussion of political ideals from opposing ends of the spectrum would be nice.

The point is we are tryng to do positive things and get information out to people that may not of heard the message of Dr. Paul or Freedom and Liberty in general and will are alos going to host congressional dabates for Ron Paul platform candidates in their districts as well.

We will continue to bring the truth to the people and 1 at a time if need be but we will continue to try.

MelissaWV
05-09-2008, 01:28 PM

Aren't you SGP on Daily Paul, and Drsteveparent here? :rolleyes: Sometimes a name is taken, or brevity is called for, or someone just likes a different name at the time they join a forum or chatroom. I use about 12 different nicknames on IRC.

Drsteveparent
05-09-2008, 01:36 PM
My point is Melissa i have been accused of this by these same people and it is not true however they are the ones actually doing it.

I used Dr. Steve Parent however lost my password and could never obtain a new one then i went to SGP but i always sign my posts with my real name.

These people try to make people believe they are not the same person and that concerns me condiering they attack my integrity on a daily basis.

Using multiple names is deceptive if they are utilized to make people assume they are not the same person.

Sally08 finally came out as Laurie although she would post links to each name on forums as to it was being posted by soemone else and that i have a problem with and that is why i questions the motives of these people.

mdh
05-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Steve,
What about your use of El_Buggo and denial of being the same person? It was obviously proven by the IP address despite your open denials. This is another question that should probably be addressed, since it's brought up.
Thanks!

kirkblitz
05-09-2008, 02:08 PM
believe it when i see it

brooklyn
05-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Lets stick to the issue. If you can get any of the big three I'm sure RP will be there. I like the idea. :)

Sally08
05-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Steve,
What about your use of El_Buggo and denial of being the same person? It was obviously proven by the IP address despite your open denials. This is another question that should probably be addressed, since it's brought up.
Thanks!

How are you having access to IP addresses? From your own site(s)?

"Dr. Steve Parent"/SGP has posted this inaccurate statement many times, now:

Sally we really appreciate your concern or should i call you Laurie from daily paul or shall i call you MasonicMayhem from youtube?

What "IP address" is he finding that indicates that all 3 are the same IP? Yahoo server? Gmail server?

Apparently, I do not even know enough to *find* "MasonicMayhem" on YouTube (or is that another posting mistake)!

And, since "Dr. Steve Parent" has "outed" my two personas, I can now post the same information on both forums in the threads that he is duplicating in both forums.

To be honest, I was surprised to find that *no one* seemed to question whether Laurie and Sally08 were the same poster just from style and content!

jacobin
05-09-2008, 04:20 PM

I wasn't of fan of yours because YOU came in my delegate thread saying it was wrong. You then claimed 75% of the delegates were non-bound which is not true. You then said crazy stuff about non-bound becoming bound on the 2nd vote and then attacked me and others.

I have a hard time believing you are an otolaryngologist. The lack of logic in your above post is astonishing. And yes, if you are claiming to be the Ron Paul Revolution Delegate expert you should not spell delegate -- deligate. Also I believe you should be a Republican and a delegate yourself.

FYI, my blog has been my signature here and I've posted it on DP. No big mystery of who I am.

Can't you just answer the question -- WHAT MEETUP ARE YOU A MEMBER OF?

Thanks.

Drsteveparent
05-09-2008, 05:40 PM
I wasn't of fan of yours because YOU came in my delegate thread saying it was wrong. You then claimed 75% of the delegates were non-bound which is not true. You then said crazy stuff about non-bound becoming bound on the 2nd vote and then attacked me and others.

I have a hard time believing you are an otolaryngologist. The lack of logic in your above post is astonishing. And yes, if you are claiming to be the Ron Paul Revolution Delegate expert you should not spell delegate -- deligate. Also I believe you should be a Republican and a delegate yourself.

FYI, my blog has been my signature here and I've posted it on DP. No big mystery of who I am.

Can't you just answer the question -- WHAT MEETUP ARE YOU A MEMBER OF?

Thanks.

Ryan i have answered these questions many times and it would serve us all if you can ask me questions directly instead of trying to make a conspiracy out of my integrity in every thread i post in.

You have claimed many times Ron Paul can not win so why should i even bother to answer any questions you have?

I also asked that content pertain to the question posed in the thread and i would ask you please follow that request.

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 05:40 PM
The OP is just an impostor
Believe me; I'm honest like John Proctor
I'm the Real Mu'fucking Doctor!

Chibioz
05-09-2008, 05:52 PM
If you could get at least ron paul and another candidate to come it could be interesting.

Magicman
05-09-2008, 05:56 PM
I don't know about others here, but I've always been impressed with Steve Parents ideals and hope to see you continue and push this idea. Good luck!

Thanksfor all your help in the Revolution!

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 05:57 PM
I don't know about others here, but I've always been impressed with Steve Parents ideals and hope to see you continue and push this idea. Good luck!

Thanksfor all your help in the Revolution!

Well, I guess you haven't been paying attention.

Sally08
05-09-2008, 05:58 PM
www.dailypaul.com/node/48471

Always assume that any post related to RevolutionBroadcasting on RPF has also been posted on DP. It's worth skimming both the threads on both forum for the posts of the many people "skeptical" of "Dr. Steve Parent".

"Who is that masked man?"

Since "Dr. Steve Parent" seems to want to "out" people's UserIds (with zero information about himself), that means that those people can now cross-post.

As usual, "Dr. Steve Parent" (SGP on DP) is unable to rebut the abundance of evidence posted from independent parties that appear to indicate that "Dr. Steve Parent" has not "spoken the truth" on several occasions.

Note that I use "appear" and that I am just "expressing my opinion" as "Dr. Steve Parent" does about others on a frequent basis.

newyearsrevolution08
05-09-2008, 06:03 PM
crazy stuff

Drsteveparent
05-09-2008, 08:28 PM
www.dailypaul.com/node/48471

Always assume that any post related to RevolutionBroadcasting on RPF has also been posted on DP. It's worth skimming both the threads on both forum for the posts of the many people "skeptical" of "Dr. Steve Parent".

"Who is that masked man?"

Since "Dr. Steve Parent" seems to want to "out" people's UserIds (with zero information about himself), that means that those people can now cross-post.

As usual, "Dr. Steve Parent" (SGP on DP) is unable to rebut the abundance of evidence posted from independent parties that appear to indicate that "Dr. Steve Parent" has not "spoken the truth" on several occasions.

Note that I use "appear" and that I am just "expressing my opinion" as "Dr. Steve Parent" does about others on a frequent basis.

Laurie i have asked for all content to pertain to what was posted in the topic. Stick to that or please leave the thread.

I am tired of your nonsense

ClockwiseSpark
05-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Laurie i have asked for all content to pertain to what was posted in the topic. Stick to that or please leave the thread.

We're all tired of your nonsense. How about you leave the thread.

Also, stop spamming your crap in our emails. I didn't give you my email address so if it happens to be in the cc line of someone who is buying the shit you're selling, don't think it gives you the right to add me to your spam list.

Drsteveparent
05-09-2008, 09:10 PM
We're all tired of your nonsense. How about you leave the thread.

Also, stop spamming your crap in our emails. I didn't give you my email address so if it happens to be in the cc line of someone who is buying the shit you're selling, don't think it gives you the right to add me to your spam list.

This is my thread and i am asking you to leave please.

If you are on my list ask to be removed and i will happily remove you.

ClockwiseSpark
05-09-2008, 09:18 PM
This is my thread and i am asking you to leave please.

If you are on my list ask to be removed and i will happily remove you.

This isn't the "Dr" Steve Parent forums so you can shove it.
Again you seem to miss the point. You have no right to use the mailing lists from the groups you're infiltrating to promote this garbage that you seem intent on pursuing, regardless of how people feel about it.

Your unethical actions give you away.

Why can't you see that?

Knightskye
05-09-2008, 09:21 PM
I don't think anyone would agree to it except for Paul. Besides Dr. Paul, none of the Republican candidates agreed to do the YouTube debate in late July because they didn't want to take questions from snowmen. Imagine what they'd say if they were to take questions from Paul supporters. ;)

Drsteveparent
05-09-2008, 09:25 PM
This isn't the "Dr" Steve Parent forums so you can shove it.
Again you seem to miss the point. You have no right to use the mailing lists from the groups you're infiltrating to promote this garbage that you seem intent on pursuing, regardless of how people feel about it.

Your unethical actions give you away.

Why can't you see that?

The only way someone is on my list is if they sent me an email.

If you are on my list and you do not wish to be ask me to remove you.

This could also be another attemp to discredit my integrity which happens by the same 5 people every day.

I have not seen a request to remove any email so i will assume this is another attempt by you nay sayers.

Now please keep the comments pertained to the priginal post.

ClockwiseSpark
05-09-2008, 09:37 PM
The only way someone is on my list is if they sent me an email.

If you are on my list and you do not wish to be ask me to remove you.

This could also be another attemp to discredit my integrity which happens by the same 5 people every day.

I have not seen a request to remove any email so i will assume this is another attempt by you nay sayers.

Now please keep the comments pertained to the priginal post.

Bullshit

I had never sent you an email and yet within the last 2 days I have been receiving emails from you. I also sent you an email telling you I would not support your for profit venture in the name of the Ron Paul Revolution.

You are such a lying POS, I understand why you hide your identity.

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:39 PM
"Dr" Steve Parent is an impostor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's not a real doctor! That's just the excuse he uses to touch- I'll say no more.

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:40 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/fail%7E2.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:41 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/fail2it9.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:42 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/failhole.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:42 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/normal_Fail-ice-age-squirrel.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:43 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/Fail-cat.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:43 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/fail%7E4.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:44 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/normal_20070608-072551.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:45 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/failboat2.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:47 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/Impress-Kirk.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:47 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/normal_shipmentofFail.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:48 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/normal_holyfail.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:49 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/normal_M4BCBINAX6VRVC3PL57SIQ53CJAIA4GF.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:50 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/VRVNOYOTQ4C5RXXGD7TW2RYEHHVHSSLJ.jpeg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:51 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/G4RLKYEUCZPRDXBFNK3G7AML544VXOOS.jpeg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:51 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/fail_.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:52 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10071/normal_fail%7E4.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:53 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10325/Jar_Jar.jpg

Kludge
05-09-2008, 09:55 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/G4RLKYEUCZPRDXBFNK3G7AML544VXOOS.jpeg

Bwahahaha...

ClockwiseSpark
05-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Thank you for the diagnosis DrYongrel.

Now for the cure.

http://www.b0dhi.com/gtfo.barker.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:56 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10071/normal_series_of_fails.jpg

DrYongrel
05-09-2008, 09:57 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/gtfo.png

Drsteveparent
05-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Mods please do your job

Kludge
05-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Mods please do your job

+1

revolutionary8
05-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Mods please do your job
http://manoloshoeblog.com/images/shoo.jpg

mczerone
05-10-2008, 12:18 AM

You're funny.

Have you ever heard of John Titor?

revolutionary8
05-10-2008, 12:22 AM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/normal_holyfail.jpg
but this studio piece of pottery Made in Mexico with a spray painted gold fleck interior photo'd as the holy grail is classic.
:D

ronpaulhawaii
05-10-2008, 12:23 AM
Mods please do your job

Sorry Doc, I'm a volunteer, you know, unpaid. This is not a "job".

FYI - unless you come out of hiding, I'll consider you a ghost and will do NOTHING to help you.

But, while I have your attention, If you are a Dr, with homes in multiple countries and world-wide business ventures, why are you asking us poor folk for money to help your latest venture? I, mean, you can fly all over the world, but won't even fund your own small venture to help elect an honest man. Wassup wit dat?

So much about you doesn't make sense.

Leaders step in front, cowards whisper from the shadows...

revolutionary8
05-10-2008, 12:23 AM
You're funny.

Have you ever heard of John Titor?
I have.
He said that there would be no 2008 Olympics. we will see. :D

Drsteveparent
05-10-2008, 12:27 AM
Bwahahaha...

I have

+ Insulting or personally attacking other users is not allowed by any member.

Kludge
05-10-2008, 12:28 AM
I have

Just because someone laughs, it doesn't always mean they are laughing at you...

Edit : OOooh! I just got that. You read my signature and thought it was in my post. Sorry.

revolutionary8
05-10-2008, 12:29 AM
I have

Yes.
Dissent is unpatriotic.
War is Peace.
Slavery is Freedom, yadee yadda yaddah blah blah blah etc ect etc, . we know. :rolleyes:

ClockwiseSpark
05-10-2008, 12:31 AM
I have

http://web.mit.edu/mokang/Public/fail.jpg

mdh
05-10-2008, 12:33 AM
If you are a Dr, with homes in multiple countries and world-wide business ventures, why are you asking us poor folk for money to help your latest venture? I, mean, you can fly all over the world, but won't even fund your own small venture to help elect an honest man. Wassup wit dat?

This is a question which demands an answer. I wish we'd gotten an answer regarding El_Buggo and the subsequent denials, but I'll settle for an answer to Michael's far more pertinent question here...

Drsteveparent
05-10-2008, 12:37 AM

FYI - unless you come out of hiding, I'll consider you a ghost and will do NOTHING to help you.

But, while I have your attention, If you are a Dr, with homes in multiple countries and world-wide business ventures, why are you asking us poor folk for money to help your latest venture? I, mean, you can fly all over the world, but won't even fund your own small venture to help elect an honest man. Wassup wit dat?

So you are going to violate the terms of service of this site that you are a moderator of?

My address, license number and college i graduated from are none of your business and i will not answer them. Many people already know the answers to these questions you have been asking; however, you are not one of them and for that i am sorry.

Now please do your job and respect your own rules that you are supposed to moderate.

I also took a nice screen shot to send to Bryan and we had a nice chat about your actions this evening via conference call.

Kludge
05-10-2008, 12:39 AM
I also took a nice screen shot to send to Bryan and we had a nice chat about your actions this evening via conference call.

Because Bryan has nothing better to do other then keep up with your theatrics...

revolutionary8
05-10-2008, 12:40 AM
So you are going to violate the terms of service of this site that you are a moderator of?

My address, license number and college i graduated from are none of your business and i will not answer them. Many people already know the answers to these questions you have been asking; however, you are not one of them and for that i am sorry.

Now please do your job and respect your own rules that you are supposed to moderate.

you'd have a dandy argument
HAD YOU NOT BEGGED FOR MONEY.

runningdiz
05-10-2008, 12:44 AM
I don't get why u stay around here dr parent.

Sincerely,
Dr. Parentdiz

revolutionary8
05-10-2008, 12:48 AM
I don't get why u stay around here dr parent.

Sincerely,
Dr. Parentdiz

dollar bills y'all.

ronpaulhawaii
05-10-2008, 12:56 AM

OMG - what a friggin maroon. From what I have seen no-one of substance can substantiate your claims. NOT ONE! I don't know where your "many" comes from but it is not from reality

Also, I have noticed that the ConCall has failed twice already, wonder why?

And what don't you understand about sliding scale of tolerance?

And since you can't even get RRoO and convention rules correct, it is no wonder you can't grasp the rules here.

BTW- what rule do you think I have broken?

humanic
05-10-2008, 12:56 AM

Why don't you send Bryan proof that you are an American physician named Steve Parent while you're at it?

You are right that specific personal information such as your address and license number is not our business, but knowledge of whether or not you are lying about your identity (as all signs suggest) is.

If you are an American physician named Steve Parent you can easily prove it to Bryan without him releasing your personal information. Him vouching for you would stop speculation about your identity.

You can try to spin your unwillingness to do this however you want, but the bottom line is that there's no reason you'd refuse if you are who you say you are. It's that simple.

ronpaulhawaii
05-10-2008, 12:57 AM
Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1447022#post1447022)
If you are a Dr, with homes in multiple countries and world-wide business ventures, why are you asking us poor folk for money to help your latest venture? I, mean, you can fly all over the world, but won't even fund your own small venture to help elect an honest man. Wassup wit dat?

Drsteveparent
05-10-2008, 01:09 AM

I am not begging for anything and if you do not wish to help us fine.

If the station doesn't stay up and running i will shut it down.

$500 a month yes i can retire on that

Do you even know how many presidential candidates we have had on our network in the last 2 weeks? 9 to be exact.

Are you aware we have Murray Sabrin on every monday morning?

Do you know we have Ron Paul platform congressional candidates with their own shows on our network?

Did you know we have provided live streams of Dr. Paul speeches on the network in the last 2 weeks?

We are doing things to help progress this movement at our own expense.

All of these things take more tham $500 a month to achieve and all we are asking for is the server fees to keep the site up and the rest we pay for out of our own pockets.

Thank you for your support.

ronpaulhawaii
05-10-2008, 01:11 AM
Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1447022#post1447022)

Drsteveparent
05-10-2008, 01:16 AM
OMG - what a friggin maroon. From what I have seen no-one of substance can substantiate your claims. NOT ONE! I don't know where your "many" comes from but it is not from reality

And since you can't even get RRoO and convention rules correct, it is no wonder you can't grasp the rules here.

Has it failed twice? you sure about that?

Why don't you ask Bryan he knows exactly why and it was not on our end just ask him yourself.

You are not aware of your own forum rules? shall i point them out for you?

Let us start with these 2 rules

+ Insulting or personally attacking other users is not allowed by any member. There is very little tolerance for violations, particular for new members. Reason: Insults lead to relational which often result in disruption, which dilute the resources of members and the intent of the forum.

+ Off-topic posts - Posts that do not relate to the threads intent are subject to being deleted.

revolutionary8
05-10-2008, 01:18 AM
I am not begging for anything and if you do not wish to help us fine.

If the station doesn't stay up and running i will shut it down.

$500 a month yes i can retire on that

Do you even know how many presidential candidates we have had on our network in the last 2 weeks? 9 to be exact.

Are you aware we have Murray Sabrin on every monday morning?

Do you know we have Ron Paul platform congressional candidates with their own shows on our network?

Did you know we have provided live streams of Dr. Paul speeches on the network in the last 2 weeks?

We are doing things to help progress this movement at our own expense.

All of these things take more tham $500 a month to achieve and all we are asking for is the server fees to keep the site up and the rest we pay for out of our own pockets.

Thank you for your support.

No I did not know that.

I confess that I do not listen. I sure love Sabrin.

oops. forgot to ask you WHY.
Dr.Steve- WHY do you do what you do?

Drsteveparent
05-10-2008, 01:25 AM
No I did not know that.

I confess that I do not listen. I sure love Sabrin.

Then please before you pass judgement on us come and listen to what we are doing for you might be suprised at the progress we are making.

To address your last question yo added after i responded already.

Because i happen to believe there is still hope to turn America around if we just unify and stop all this useless bickering.

I take personal attacks on a daily basis but i am still here because i will not quit until we have restored our Freedoms and Liberty

VTV
05-10-2008, 01:35 AM

So that I have this straight...

Does "come out of hiding" mean that you are going to allow these people to break forum rules until Dr. Steve provides you with personal information to verify who he is?

Does that mean that it is not against the rules now to harass or attack other members as you accused me of doing as long as you personally don't have their personal information?

Or what exactly is it that will qualify Dr. Steve as a member of this forum who should not be attacked as any other member?

RonPaulHawaii, I backed off on you, but your hypocrisy as a forum moderator is getting really obvious.

VTV
05-10-2008, 01:39 AM

He didn't beg.

Do you have the personal information including where everyone involed went to school and all that on everyone involved in the Ron Paul Blimp? What about the Granny Warriors? What about the Revolution March? Does everyone involed with the Revolution March have to give you all their personal information?

The ludicrious hypocrisy and paranoia here does no credit to your movement.

revolutionary8
05-10-2008, 01:41 AM
Then please before you pass judgement on us come and listen to what we are doing for you might be suprised at the progress we are making.

To address your last question yo added after i responded already.

Because i happen to believe there is still hope to turn America around if we just unify and stop all this useless bickering.

I take personal attacks on a daily basis but i am still here because i will not quit until we have restored our Freedoms and Liberty
wow.
"you would be surprised at the progress they are making".

VTV
05-10-2008, 01:42 AM
Why don't you send Bryan proof that you are an American physician named Steve Parent while you're at it?

You are right that specific personal information such as your address and license number is not our business, but knowledge of whether or not you are lying about your identity (as all signs suggest) is.

If you are an American physician named Steve Parent you can easily prove it to Bryan without him releasing your personal information. Him vouching for you would stop speculation about your identity.

You can try to spin your unwillingness to do this however you want, but the bottom line is that there's no reason you'd refuse if you are who you say you are. It's that simple.

Are you going to demand Idenity verification of EVERY SINGLE GRASSROOTS EFFORT FOR RON PAUL?

Seriously, you people are out of your mind sometimes.

humanic
05-10-2008, 01:44 AM
I take personal attacks on a daily basis

Why don't you send Bryan proof that you are an American physician named Steve Parent?

VTV
05-10-2008, 01:46 AM
This is a question which demands an answer. I wish we'd gotten an answer regarding El_Buggo and the subsequent denials, but I'll settle for an answer to Michael's far more pertinent question here...

Matt, it's a non-profit grass roots effort not unlike RPI radio in that regard. Just like any other public broadcasting venture. Why should he have to pay for it all himself? You going to start paying for RPI completely out of your pocket? Of course not nor should you have to. You are providing a public service and there is no reason the public should not donate for it.

Kludge
05-10-2008, 01:47 AM
This thread is a joke (ALL of it.). You are not entitled to credibility. If you claim something, you have the burden of proof.

To attack someone who not only does immeasurable good for the movement, pays heaps of money to libertarian candidates and STILL juggles time so that he can better RPFs through moderation is despicably low....

All of us are scrutinized by each other, whether beneficial or ultimately harmful. Do not expect to receive any help without credentials.

humanic
05-10-2008, 01:50 AM
Are you going to demand Idenity verification of EVERY SINGLE GRASSROOTS EFFORT FOR RON PAUL?

No. To my knowledge we've never demanded identity verification before, and I'm doubtful that we will again any time soon. This is because, unlike "Dr. Steve", we do not usually have legitimate reasons to suspect someone is lying about their identity.

Once again: You can try to spin his unwillingness to prove to Bryan that he is an American physican named Steve Parent however you want, but the bottom line is that there's no reason he'd refuse to do so if he is who he says he is. It's that simple.

Seriously, you people are out of your mind sometimes.

Maybe, but not this time.

VTV
05-10-2008, 01:51 AM

Wait a second. THE SLIDING SCALE OF TOLERANCE?

Translated: It's ok for SOME people to break the rules and not others?

Isn't that what brought us the patriot act?

Seriously man, what did you do to become a moderator?

Kludge
05-10-2008, 01:53 AM

This is not The Peoples' Forum of Ronald Paul. This is Ronpaulforums.com - a privately owned and privately funded service graciously provided to us by Bryan, Josh, and all other contributors.

You have a right to leave any time you'd like.

mdh
Just for statistics sake, we run rpiradio.com on $250/month, half of what Steve Parent pays for his service. :)

VTV
This thread is a joke (ALL of it.). You are not entitled to credibility. If you claim something, you have the burden of proof.

To attack someone who not only does immeasurable good for the movement, pays heaps of money to libertarian candidates and STILL juggles time so that he can better RPFs through moderation is despicably low....

All of us are scrutinized by each other, whether beneficial or ultimately harmful. Do not expect to receive any help without credentials.

Attack who? A moderator who is not moderating?

People are making claims about Dr. Steve all the time, isn't the burden of proof on THEM at that point? No. You basically allow everyone else to post slanderous rumors and don't call them on it. And then ask for the burden of proof for him to prove himself innocent. It's garbage. I don't care how much time the "moderator" spends "bettering the forums through moderation" if he is not actually doing so.

Kludge
05-10-2008, 01:56 AM
Attack who? A moderator who is not moderating?

I've watched him moderate and occasionally helped him moderate. He's very busy helping elsewhere. He may not moderate every moment he's online - but he does do his best and does better the forums through moderation. It's unfortunate that perfection is expected.

VTV
05-10-2008, 02:00 AM
No. To my knowledge we've never demanded identity verification before, and I'm doubtful that we will again any time soon. This is because, unlike "Dr. Steve", we do not usually have legitimate reasons to suspect someone is lying about their identity.

Once again: You can try to spin his unwillingness to prove to Bryan that he is an American physican named Steve Parent however you want, but the bottom line is that there's no reason he'd refuse to do so if he is who he says he is. It's that simple.

Maybe, but not this time.

I have yet to see any legitamate reasons for you to doubt Dr. Steve at all. The ludicrious speculation is as obvious as a rhino standing in your living room. We provided an oppurtunity for people to call in to a show and confront him yourselves. Everyone who did came away feeling better. Some of you refused and I think the reason why is having a boogeyman to chase is more important to you then actually getting to the truth. Tell you what, if we are going to demand that he give all his personal information then why not have everyone do so right now. I want to know where all of you work, where you went to school, your addresses, and license numbers of any licenses you hold for your proffessions. And I want copies of all of your diplomas. Otherwise I will slander you and make vaporous accusations against you with nothing but some half-a$$ed internet research to back my claims leading only to more questions and suspicion then any actual facts.

Come on. Look at yourselves. You sound ridiculous.

Kludge
05-10-2008, 02:01 AM
People are making claims about Dr. Steve all the time, isn't the burden of proof on THEM at that point? No. You basically allow everyone else to post slanderous rumors and don't call them on it. And then ask for the burden of proof for him to prove himself innocent. It's garbage.

And just how do we prove that he isn't a doctor...?

These rumors can be put to bed easily by giving Bryan his credentials and having Bryan vouch for him without releasing personal information. It's very peculiar that this hasn't been done - only adding to the merit of the rumors.

mdh
05-10-2008, 02:04 AM
VTV, gimme a call homez.

VTV
05-10-2008, 02:04 AM
I've watched him moderate and occasionally helped him moderate. He's very busy helping elsewhere. He may not moderate every moment he's online - but he does do his best and does better the forums through moderation. It's unfortunate that perfection is expected.

I would say pointedly refusing to moderate qualifies as failing in moderating. If he couldn't get to something right away and failed for that reason I would have no problem with it. But telling another member of this forum that he will not enforce the rules when people attack him IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF THE RULES that he even threatened to ban me for not long ago, then he is intentionally failing. He made it clear he will not do his job until Dr. Steve gives his personal information. This requirement has not been made of any other member. So flat out, it is wrong. Don't take out your violin and tell me how busy he is when he flat out admitted that he won't do it unless Dr. Steve does something that should not be required of anyone over the internet. You talk about how "low" it is for me to call him out on the obvious. And that makes it obvious that there is little more then personal bias at work here. You know, the thing that is the reason our government is so screwed up?

Seriously. Think about what you are saying.

MelissaWV
05-10-2008, 02:06 AM
Before this is hopefully locked---an event I hope is soon in coming---let me address one thing, which is yet again the summoning of me via mention of RPIRadio. VTV, mdh and I are not out of the country or even out of the state. I am not a doctor... I'm not even working right now for health reasons. Matt brings in some money, but we haven't had a vacation since 2001. We did manage to get married somewhere between then and now, though whether that counts as a vacation is perhaps in dispute. We didn't run up thousands in phone bills. We're not even capable of such. The station is up, and will be up until the money runs out. There are no delusions of being "the next big thing", merely to return to what it was in November & December. I wonder where it would all be now if we'd paused to question the credentials of the person who was in charge of us back then? We wouldn't have lost several thousand dollars to the ether, perhaps... I wouldn't have lost friends when the accusations started flying... who knows?

I guess the point is the comparison isn't even remotely valid. mdh and I *have* put, at various times, our own assets into the radio venture.

What I see here is yet another thread that started with an idea, a request for feedback, and then the feedback coming in with increasing antagonism until it's gone into the realm of absurdity. There are valid, real questions out there but they're not going to be answered. There are possibly three or four people *total* who "attack" without cause. Those of us who've been around the internet a decade or so know them as trolls.

The "sliding scale" is also well-known to ops and mods. It is the thing that allows someone to realize a long-time chatter who curses once or twice, is having a bad day, or whatever might not deserve the permaban someone might get doing the same things if they are new. Some rules, some rights, some ideas... they're weighed differently by each individual. Free speech? Sure. After midnight. There are blurry lines that each person makes a determination about, and quite frankly Dr. Steve's posts always seem to dissolve into mayhem. Is it his fault? Less and less so. I'm not sure, though, why new threads need to be started versus contacting the mods in private, and flagging the posts. I have been flagging things I find offensive as well, with detailed explanation. The only reason I even responded here is to point out the disparity in the situations you compared.

If people only chimed in when a fact is incorrectly represented, things would be calmer. I have a hunch, mind you, I'll hear about these posts and posters on a certain radio show you're not associated with, though, VTV ;) I gave Dr. Steve my feedback on another forum. I won't rehash it here.

revolutionary8
05-10-2008, 02:07 AM
VTV, gimme a call homez.
what about lil' ol' me? Can I call you "homez"?
I am part of the GOBN you know. ;)

VTV
05-10-2008, 02:08 AM
And just how do we prove that he isn't a doctor...?

These rumors can be put to bed easily by giving Bryan his credentials and having Bryan vouch for him without releasing personal information. It's very peculiar that this hasn't been done - only adding to the merit of the rumors.

Ok, then I want you to give all of your personal information to Bryan too. Along with everyone else who posts here.... After all. Otherwise we have no idea who any of you are. You might be John McCain.

Kludge
I would say pointedly refusing to his job qualifies as failing in moderating. If he couldn't get to something right away and failed for that reason I would have no problem with it. But telling another member of this forum that he will not enforce the rules when people attack him IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF THE RULES that he even threatened to ban me for not long ago, then he is intentionally failing. He made it clear he will not do his job until Dr. Steve gives his personal information. This requirement has not been made of any other member. So flat out, it is wrong. Don't take out your violin and tell me how busy he is when he flat out admitted that he won't do it unless Dr. Steve does something that should not be required of anyone over the internet. You talk about how "low" it is for me to call him out on the obvious. And that makes it obvious that there is little more then personal bias at work here. You know, the thing that is the reason our government is so screwed up?

Seriously. Think about what you are saying.

I've never seen documentation that moderators must moderate. Enforcement of the rules is at the discretion of the moderators/admin. This is a private forum.

humanic
I have yet to see any legitamate reasons for you to doubt Dr. Steve at all. The ludicrious speculation is as obvious as a rhino standing in your living room. We provided an oppurtunity for people to call in to a show and confront him yourselves. Everyone who did came away feeling better. Some of you refused and I think the reason why is having a boogeyman to chase is more important to you then actually getting to the truth. Tell you what, if we are going to demand that he give all his personal information then why not have everyone do so right now. I want to know where all of you work, where you went to school, your addresses, and license numbers of any licenses you hold for your proffessions. And I want copies of all of your diplomas. Otherwise I will slander you and make vaporous accusations against you with nothing but some half-a$$ed internet research to back my claims leading only to more questions and suspicion then any actual facts.

Come on. Look at yourselves. You sound ridiculous.

You are spinning, as predicted. I did not ask to be provided with any of his personal info. To the contrary, I stated that "Steve" is "right that specific personal information such as [his] address and license number is not our business, but knowledge of whether or not [he] are lying about [his] identity (as all signs suggest) is."

I will gladly send proof to Bryan to substantiate any claims I have made on this forum regarding my identity, which is what I am asking Steve to do.

He has much to gain (by doing so) and nothing to lose.

Kludge
05-10-2008, 02:09 AM
Ok, then I want you to give all of your personal information to Bryan too. Along with everyone else who posts here.... After all. Otherwise we have no idea who any of you are. You might be John McCain.

I've actually posted my personal information here when I was in a heated argument.... I'll find that post (I did retract it later) and see if I can't get a mod to vouch for me.

Edit: It was over 1,000 posts ago, so it's no longer saved to my profile. I'll still search for it though. MDH may have been involved with that argument - I don't remember.

humanic
05-10-2008, 02:09 AM
<oops, duplicate post... see post #140>

VTV
05-10-2008, 02:11 AM
VTV, gimme a call homez.

Sure. Let me dig up your number.

Kludge
05-10-2008, 02:14 AM
Lol.... While searching, I found a picture of Agent CSL...

"Lol I am really going to regret this at some point in my life. (http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5397/borednfatkp9.jpg)"

revolutionary8
05-10-2008, 02:15 AM
I've actually posted my personal information here when I was in a heated argument.... I'll find that post (I did retract it later) and see if I can't get a mod to vouch for me.

Edit: It was over 1,000 posts ago, so it's no longer saved to my profile. I'll still search for it though. MDH may have been involved with that argument - I don't remember.
go back to playing piano, and NEVER post your private info, then REMIND people about it ever again. This isn't the Renaissance Era. lol.

Kludge
05-10-2008, 02:18 AM
go back to playing piano, and NEVER post your private info, then REMIND people about it ever again. This isn't the Renaissance Era. lol.

I retracted the post quickly after my point was proven... But those involved may vouch that I DID post them.

revolutionary8
05-10-2008, 02:24 AM
I retracted the post quickly after my point was proven... But those involved may vouch that I DID post them.
Kludge,
it seems the better way would be to post the information to a moderator or "representative" YOU TRUST, then have them convey the message. I trust this would have been done with "Dr. Steve". yet, no claims have been made- by EITHER side, which says it all for me.

Kludge
05-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Kludge,
it seems the better way would be to post the information to a moderator or "representative" YOU TRUST, then have them convey the message. I trust this would have been done with "Dr. Steve". yet, no claims have been made- by EITHER side, which says it all for me.

Would they trust RPH...?

Edit: Anyways I'm about halfway through the 400 posts I made over 3 months ago with over 20 replies. I'll find it soon!

Edit 2 : Couldn't find it.... No one's really questioned my credibility anyways (not that I'm even asking for anything). If anyone remembers when I posted my personal info and wants to waste their time vouching for me... Go ahead. RPH, MDH, LibertyEagle and/or Cowlesy may have been there. I think we were discussing the lack of security on the internet and credibility.... maybe something about "psy-ops" trolls and I tried to win the argument by giving out my IP address, home address, name, phone # etc.

VTV
05-10-2008, 02:28 AM
You are spinning, as predicted. I did not ask to be provided with any of his personal info. To the contrary, I stated that "Steve" is "right that specific personal information such as [his] address and license number is not our business, but knowledge of whether or not [he] are lying about [his] identity (as all signs suggest) is."

I will gladly send proof to Bryan to substantiate any claims I have made on this forum regarding my identity, which is what I am asking Steve to do.

He has much to gain (by doing so) and nothing to lose.

And hear you are spinning away from the issue that he was more then willing to answer your questions directly on the air...

Funny that.

revolutionary8
05-10-2008, 02:31 AM
Would they trust RPH...?

Edit: Anyways I'm about halfway through the 400 posts I made over 3 months ago with over 20 replies. I'll find it soon!

If "they" is who I think it is- you'd think so. To clarify- Dr.Steve, if you are asking for donations, you should send the information to the forum that qualifies you as someone who is supported by the campaign, and qualifies your "need" as a worthy and efficient "need".

brandon
05-10-2008, 02:32 AM
//

humanic
05-10-2008, 02:32 AM
And hear you are spinning away from the issue that he was more then willing to answer your questions directly on the air...

Funny that.

What questions? When? I think you have me confused with someone else.

All I want is for him to provide proof to Bryan that he is an American physician named Steve Parent (as he claims). You can try to spin his unwillingness to do so however you want, but the bottom line is that there's no reason he'd refuse if he is who he says he is. It's that simple. He has much to gain by doing so and nothing to lose.

Sally08
05-10-2008, 06:34 AM
Do you have the personal information including where everyone involed went to school and all that on everyone involved in the Ron Paul Blimp? What about the Granny Warriors?

The reason "school" is relevant in relation to "Dr. Steve Parent" is specifically because of his apparent need to use "Dr." for credibility/superiority.

It's either as a medical doctor or as a Ph.D. Apparently, "Dr. Steve Parent" cannot keep his story straight as to which kind of "Dr." he is.

Given the consistent level of illiteracy of "Dr. Steve Parent's" posts, people are legitimately "skeptical" of either. Or else English is a second language?

Apparently, you must have missed the post below on DP.

I haven't figured out the likely family relationship (brothers?), but a "Kevin Lyman" has organized the major, nationwide "Warped Tour" for many years, now, that has been a major stepping stone to highly successful musical careers for many performers-

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/48471
Where has "Dr. Steve Parent" been asked for "total disclosure"?

On May 9th, 2008 Laurie says:

Don't we support RP *because of his history* as evidence of his beliefs?

Don't we know a fair amount about Trevor Lyman (I actually have e-mails of his to music promotion groups from many years ago, at least May 2003) and the Granny Warriors?

Why is it unreasonable to be concerned when not a *single* thing is known about "Dr. Steve Parent", except for his own statements?

Particularly when it's been posted dozens of times that he was an "administrator for the Democratic party for 6 years"?

Particularly when several of his statements have been proven to be *wrong* (e.g., RP was *never* scheduled to be "live" on 4/24!)

Particularly when there is zero online Internet history for "Dr. Steve Parent" prior to his appearance in the RP "camp"?

Don't you find it strange that not a single person, NOT ONE, has ever met "Dr. Steve Parent" in person?

Shouldn't that fact alone be a major red flag?

Are you so trusting that you open your house door to talk with strangers?

constituent
05-10-2008, 06:58 AM
1) He didn't beg.

2) Do you have the personal information including where everyone involed went to school and all that on everyone involved in the Ron Paul Blimp? What about the Granny Warriors? ....

3) The ludicrious hypocrisy and paranoia here does no credit to your movement.

1) did, is, has, was, were and will be

2) maybe that's part of the problem. perhaps you weren't here for the whole destructive blimp spam/scam campaign? probably wasn't a single project that did more to create ill-will and division amongst the grassroots. not that the blimp was a bad idea, but the bludgeoning for cash, and constant spam/attacks of anyone who dared to ask a question certainly left a bad taste in (most) peoples' mouths.

(I'm wondering if it hasn't negatively impacted the new startup breakthematrix? Quite certain that it has)

THAT is probably why people are a little more uptight about things these days.

Throw in all the controversy that has permeated the place since dr. "steve" arrived, and i think you can understand.

In my experience w/ you (through listening to your show) you're a perceptive individual and i have no doubt that you can
understand *some* of the concern (not too say there aren't some over-zealous anti-stevians out there)

3) You mean that this isn't your movement? our movement?

pardon me then, just wtf are you doing here?

(i know what you meant, btw... rhetorical question)

Sally08
05-10-2008, 07:16 AM
Do you have the personal information including where everyone involed went to school and all that on everyone involved in the Ron Paul Blimp? What about the Granny Warriors? What about the Revolution March? Does everyone involed with the Revolution March have to give you all their personal information?

Are you aware that it was *"Dr. Steve Parent"* himself that was "questioning the motives" of Trevor Lyman/Blimp? And that the articles actually did more harm to Jerry Collette's online reputation than to Lyman's? With "friends" like "Dr. Steve Parent", who needs enemies (does the RP movement need "friends" like that?)

http://www.nolanchart.com/article3348.html
The Untold Story of the Ron Paul Blimp - Part 1, April 2
http://www.nolanchart.com/article3433.html
The Untold Story of the Ron Paul Blimp - Part 1-1/2, April 13

Hmmm, somehow the Blimp, Part II that was promised to include the *evidence* to support all the tabloid allegations was never published, although almost a month has passed.

Is that because there was no such evidence or because attorneys for one or more of the parties involved indicated it would not "be wise" to publish corporate records online, let alone the fact that an officer or employee was apparently releasing corporate information to outsiders?

VTV, you have mentioned "libel" several times, now.

If any one of us posted the comment below about "Dr. Steve Parent" or about you, what reply/threat would you post?

What do you consider this publicly posted statement about Trevor Lyman to be by "Dr. Steve Parent": Could it be there was actually fruad and money being used for other things or even personal gain as the people in this article claim?

Yesterday's post below by "Dr. Steve Parent"/SGP on DP is an example about how his "reputation" harms that of his "associates" like Ray Powell, Dr. Mark Taylor, and now the Revolution March "admins", as well. [You have made your own bed with your own posts-]

If the same people involved with Revolution Broadcasting are involved with the Revolution March, I am highly skeptical of the organizational capabilities.

What happened to all the people who made arrangements for a June 21 vacation week and paid for nonrefundable tickets, only to have the date "changed" to July 12?

Will visitors to DP now get daily SPAM advertisements bumped hourly/every day FOR THE NEXT TWO MONTHS about the "all day coverage"? (It appears that RPF moderators will lock such posts so they cannot be constantly bumped.)

We will be providing LIVE all day coverage of the march on DC with Dr. Paul July 12th

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/48594
Posted May 10th, 2008 by SGP

We will be providing a full day and night of coverage from the March on DC with Dr. Paul on July 12th.

We will have reporters on the ground to bring you live coverage every day.

Considering our Admins from www.revolutionbroadcasting.com are also the organizers and founders of www.revolutionmarch.com we will have LIVE clear feeds of all speeches and events throughout the day.

We are also going to provide LIVE coverage of other events on Sunday with training courses for various issues pertaining to the grassroots efforts being utilized to training for the National convention.

Monday we will be broadcasting LIVE Paulstock that will feature live bands all day.

I will post in more detail when everything is completed for all to see.

If you wish to receive these updates via email please visit www.revolutionbroadcasting.com and subscribe to the site and you will instantly receive all updates automatically.

jacobin
05-10-2008, 08:26 AM
This is a huge waste of time. It'd be quite easy to run a background check on SGP and see if he's a real otolaryngologist. If he is anything else, he's a liar but he's already been proven over and over as a liar. He is either a very ambitious fool or something else...

I say for the smart people out there, just ignore Steve Parent.

We have lots of campaigns to win, lots of RNC members to elect and of course a lot of National Delegates to campaign for.

jacobin
05-10-2008, 08:42 AM
http://www.searchsystems.net/forward.php?id=9228205cde2f2d6d32a36700c2401e60&nid=826

Search the Florida MD records. Or try other databases via SearchSystems.net for "Steve Parent", "Steve Gerard" and "Steve Gerard Parent". He has claimed to be an Ear Nose and Throat doctor (otolaryngologist). I haven't seen him say he was any other type of doctor but if he did then obviously he's a liar.

(note- a "Steve Parent" was with Sharon Tate and Jay Sebring when Charles Manson murdered them)

spacehabitats
05-10-2008, 08:44 AM

What I posted on DailyPaul last night:

And unlike "Dr." Steve, I really AM a doctor.
And I posted MY medical license number on RonPaulForums about ten minutes after one of his groupies accused ME of lying about being a doctor.

Of course in keeping with his usual style of antagonizing actual Ron Paul supporters, he insulted me and my entire profession (Osteopathic physicians) by calling me a "glorified massage therapist".

Really classy "Steve"; whatever you are, you certainly are no gentleman.
So what's YOUR license number? (Mine is Iowa #2434.)
Where did YOU graduate from medical school? (I'm a grad of U.O.M.H.S. class of '89.)
What's YOUR specialty? (I'm Family Practice.)
If you can't tell us that much then drop the "Doctor" pretense.
Oh yeah, and learn to spell.

By the way, you can also drop the "libel" threats. You can't libel a pseudonym. Unless and until you can provide a real flesh and bones person with a name and reputation to connect with the "Dr. Steve Parent" persona you are fair game.

And also, while we're on the subject, now that I HAVE provided enough personal information to associate "spacehabitats" with a living, breathing, practicing physician with a real world reputation; YOU might want to be careful about what you say about ME.

Sally08
05-10-2008, 09:13 AM
This is a huge waste of time. It'd be quite easy to run a background check on SGP and see if he's a real otolaryngologist. If he is anything else, he's a liar but he's already been proven over and over as a liar. He is either a very ambitious fool or something else...

The "or something else" is what is of concern. See http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=135895
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=132901 (requires login)
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=134872 (requires login)

Actually, a background check assumes a valid name. There appears to be no online history for "Steve Parent" or "Steven Gerard", particularly home ownership public records.

Given today's threads about "Steve Parent" being quoted in a Utah newspaper article, what "Steve Parent" does and what "his" national delegates do from now through the RNC should be of grave concern to all legitimate RP supporters/delegates.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=136782
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/48624

Sally08
05-10-2008, 09:36 AM
International mining companies (with Steve Parent as defendant in lawsuit in 2006) and Ron Paul connection?

Or different "Steve Parent" entirely? Background history is obviously relevant-

1. http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-31331151_ITM
General Metals Corporation (the "Company") confirms that we engaged the services of EquityStory.AG on June 20, 2007.

Company President and CEO, Steve Parent said: "We are committed to enhancing our corporate visibility in Europe and to expanding our corporate image to a broader investor community throughout the EU. We believe that our recent Frankfurt Stock Exchange listing (FRANKFURT: GMQ) and IR initiatives will assure that our compelling story reaches a much larger European Investor audience. Our upcoming 11:10 forward split that is proposed for the record date of June 29, 2007, if ratified at our Annual and Special General Meeting of the same date, will be available for all shareholders of record as of that date. The record date for shareholder voting at the meeting was May 22, 2007."

Company executives, Steve Parent, President, CEO and Dan Forbush, CFO have just completed 2 days of meetings in Frankfurt and Munich, Germany and are in Zurich, Switzerland today in meetings on...
================
2. http://www.sys-con.com/read/372066.htm
RENO, NV -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 05/07/07 -- General Metals Corporation (OTCBB: GNLM) (FRANKFURT: GMQ) is pleased to announce that Steve Parent, Company President and CEO, has granted an audio interview today with Wall Street Reporter. It is available on http://www.wallstreetreporter.com/profile.php?id=24095.

Mr. Parent comments: "This represents yet another opportunity for our Company to tell our story to the Investment community. We believe we offer investors an uncommon investment opportunity in the mining sector, with our Independence Mine being located as an island inside Newmont mining's Phoenix Mine, which is the largest producing gold mine in the US with 8.5 million ounces of gold and 660 million pounds of copper."
================
3. http://www.primenewswire.com/newsroom/news.html?d=102055
GoldSpring, Inc. Reaches Settlement With Second Defendant in State Court Lawsuit

GOLD HILL, Nev., July 13, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- GoldSpring, Inc. (OTCBB:GSPG) announced today that it has reached a settlement with another defendant in its Arizona lawsuit. The first settlement was with Seth Shaw, as announced on June 26, 2006. This second settlement is with one of the other main defendants in the Company's Arizona Superior Court lawsuit, against several defendants, including its founder, Steve Parent. The Company has agreed to settle its claims against this second defendant pursuant to, among others, the following binding terms: 1) total payment by the defendant to GoldSpring of $100,000 with $20,000 to be paid on or before July 31, 2006, and the remaining balance of $80,000 to be paid on or before September 10, 2006; 2) dismissal by GoldSpring of the pending litigation against the defendant with prejudice (upon payment in full of the $100,000); 3) agreement that the settlement shall in no way be construed as an admission of liability or fault on the part of the defendant; and 4) mutual releases by each of GoldSpring and the defendant to the other from liability related to the pending lawsuit. This second settlement helps to narrow the focus of the case with the remaining major defendants consisting primarily of Steve Parent and Ron Haswell.

Kludge
05-10-2008, 10:04 AM
What does the G stand for in Steve G. Parent...?

Bradley in DC
05-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Has it failed twice? you sure about that?

Yes, we're sure. Now your calling the moderators liars? :eek:

Sally08
05-10-2008, 10:32 AM
What does the G stand for in Steve G. Parent...?

"Gerard" perhaps, since he has also e-mailed people with "Steven Gerard"?

Sally08
05-10-2008, 10:44 AM
You are not aware of your own forum rules? shall i point them out for you?

Let us start with these 2 rules

+ Insulting or personally attacking other users is not allowed by any member. There is very little tolerance for violations, particular for new members. Reason: Insults lead to relational which often result in disruption, which dilute the resources of members and the intent of the forum.

+ Off-topic posts - Posts that do not relate to the threads intent are subject to being deleted.

"There is very little tolerance for violations, particular for new members."

And you don't think that rule applies to you when you challenge the moderators in posts here and publicly post putdowns about these same moderators on DP?

Do you think it's smart to challenge the people who have the authority to put you back on "ban"?

Truly a double standard-

New acronym: SPDS= "Steve Parent Double Standard"

And extremely "unprofessional" for a "businessman"-

Obviously, the RPF moderators have been cracking down on *your* posts-

Take a look at the list of subjects of just the threads you *started* (183 posts):
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=1978032

How many break the forum rules?

yongrel
05-10-2008, 11:41 AM
What a lovely little thread this has become.

Dr. Steve has appointed himself as some sort of grassroots leader, a position that demands transparency. Not to mention, he has also solicited donations to support his for-profit site on numerous occasions, which also demands identity verification.

I have not given my identity or personal information out ever on this forum. Why? Because I don't claim to be anything more than an obnoxious libertarian with some free time. I don't run around asking for money or followers. There is no need to know who I am.

Dr. Steve though, is held to a higher standard as a result of his own actions and claims.

ronpaulhawaii
05-10-2008, 12:32 PM
So that I have this straight...

Does "come out of hiding" mean that you are going to allow these people to break forum rules until Dr. Steve provides you with personal information to verify who he is?

Does that mean that it is not against the rules now to harass or attack other members as you accused me of doing as long as you personally don't have their personal information?

Or what exactly is it that will qualify Dr. Steve as a member of this forum who should not be attacked as any other member?

RonPaulHawaii, I backed off on you, but your hypocrisy as a forum moderator is getting really obvious.

When I had a project that needed funding I was sure to establish a highly visable presence, through activism, that helped establish my credibilty. I have been transparent since the beginning. Additionally, I spent ALL of my own available funds first. SGP could easily establish credibility, as I did. His declared intention to remain anonymous is his problem. Leaders step up, he has not.

And I imagine if you have read the guidlelines, you have not read them well.

Matt, it's a non-profit grass roots effort not unlike RPI radio in that regard. Just like any other public broadcasting venture. Why should he have to pay for it all himself? You going to start paying for RPI completely out of your pocket? Of course not nor should you have to. You are providing a public service and there is no reason the public should not donate for it.

He is not providing a public service. He is starting a private venture.

The forum guidelines have a sliding scale of tolerance based on the long established credibility of the user. Repeated offenses of guidelines can lead to further moderation actions including banning.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22

Why they made me a Mod? I guess a year of "over the top" effort and substantial, sober input was a factor. I suppose getting to know admin in person was a factor. My transparency probably was a factor. For certain, I resisted this position, and only took it on because the cause is worth the hassle.

Would they trust RPH...?

Edit 2 : Couldn't find it.... No one's really questioned my credibility anyways (not that I'm even asking for anything). If anyone remembers when I posted my personal info and wants to waste their time vouching for me... Go ahead. RPH, MDH, LibertyEagle and/or Cowlesy may have been there. I think we were discussing the lack of security on the internet and credibility.... maybe something about "psy-ops" trolls and I tried to win the argument by giving out my IP address, home address, name, phone # etc.

I remember that, I think I PM'd you to take it down...

brandon
05-10-2008, 12:38 PM
"Gerard" perhaps, since he has also e-mailed people with "Steven Gerard"?

Is this him??? too wierd. This guy Steve Girard calls his company "SGM" and is a radio host. Steve Parent calls himseld "SGP" is a radio host, and sometimes signs his emails Steve Gerard according to Sally. wtf?

http://www.stevegirard.com/

constituent
05-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Is this him??? too wierd. This guy Steve Girard calls his company "SGM" and is a radio host. Steve Parent calls himseld "SGP" is a radio host, and sometimes signs his emails Steve Gerard according to Sally. wtf?

i thought that's what our friendly mod was asking about w/ that one thread yesterday.

brandon
05-10-2008, 01:01 PM
i thought that's what our friendly mod was asking about w/ that one thread yesterday.

Yea I just didnt get it until right now

Cowlesy
05-10-2008, 01:11 PM
I think some of you are forgetting that this whole saga is by no means a new thing.

There is a line you cross when you solicit donations for ventures on this site. There have been repeated requests for more details on Mr. Parent, and these were initiated by the fundraising drive for his radio station. No one has to disclose anything on this site, but it's a commonly known and in my opinion a reasonable expectation that if you are going to request this board's membership to consider donation solicitations, you will need to be 1000% transparent in your identity.

Want to get ahold of Linda Hunnicutt of Granny Warriors? Her information is posted all over the place. Scores of supporters on this board have met her. Scores of supporters on this board have met RonPaulHawaii, BJ Lawson, Vern McKinley, OLFD people, etc. Their phone numbers are out there, and people have shaken their hands.

Once you cross that line of supporter to purported leader and soliciting donations, things change on this board. This guy has been given ample opportunities to put himself out there, but he's still nothing more than a voice on the radio and phone, and a pile of posts on blogs.

yongrel
05-10-2008, 01:13 PM
I think some of you are forgetting that this whole saga is by no means a new thing.

There is a line you cross when you solicit donations for ventures on this site. There have been repeated requests for more details on Mr. Parent, and these were initiated by the fundraising drive for his radio station. No one has to disclose anything on this site, but it's a commonly known and in my opinion a reasonable expectation that if you are going to request this board's membership to consider donation solicitations, you will need to be 1000% transparent in your identity.

Want to get ahold of Linda Hunnicutt of Granny Warriors? Her information is posted all over the place. Scores of supporters on this board have met her. Scores of supporters on this board have met RonPaulHawaii, BJ Lawson, Vern McKinley, OLFD people, etc. Their phone numbers are out there, and people have shaken their hands.

Once you cross that line of supporter to purported leader and soliciting donations, things change on this board. This guy has been given ample opportunities to put himself out there, but he's still nothing more than a voice on the radio and phone, and a pile of posts on blogs.

Exactly.

As a grassroots follower, I can be anonymous. As a grassroots leader, I could not be.

ronpaulhawaii
05-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Per the guidelines

+ Care should be used when soliciting money for some effort to support the campaign as it is totally possible that a scam artist will be looking to take advantage of the good nature of Ron Paul supporters. If you're going to do anything that will solicit taking money you'd be wise to make sure you have some established credibility within the community that matches what you expect. If you don't have that, try to set up some arrangements with a third party that does that so people send money to the trusted third party who make sure it goes where intended.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22

MelissaWV
05-10-2008, 02:20 PM

Your logic and intelligence intrigue me. If mdh falls off the face of the earth, will you date me? :D All kidding aside, qft. It's alarming to hear people tell you "it doesn't matter who he is", "it's obvious he's not in it for any personal gain", "it doesn't matter if he lies", "it doesn't matter no one's met him", "it doesn't matter he's been out of the country for months"... these are the same people within the organization who have him at the helm (even financially), but that's their choice. I've been through this before already and it didn't end well. The whole community's had its fair share of "trust me" people come, ask for money, then vanish with the funds.

I think it also bears mentioning that, the bigger your claims (and any number of qualifiers added after the fact will never change the spirit of the original post), the more skepticism they will inspire.

We are going to host the very first LIVE internet multi party debate for every candidate running for President which includes Dr. Paul... This could mean MSM coverage all over the country....

To many people, the make-or-break point is going to be whether or not any of the "big three" is going to take place. It's not some personal curiosity, it's whether or not the MSM notices. People aren't clinging to that because of some personal love for the MSM, they are referring to the original post. I don't see this getting "MSM coverage all over the country" if it's 3rd Party Candidates & Dr. Paul... even if it will still be an exciting and interesting debate with "just" those people. I'd have to ignore the spirit of the original post, though, in arriving at that determination.

Lastly, there is hypocrisy afoot... which is what always smells worst to me. Maybe you all mean well?

I want to know what everyone thinks of this idea... Yongrel you are not welcome in this thread! ... No profanity in this thread.... Last edited by Drsteveparent : Yesterday at 10:26 PM. Reason: yongrel

What was meant, apparently, is everyone other than Yongrel (DrYongrel is OK though!), and everyone who can keep from cursing (despite the fact that a mild amount of profanity has always been around on the forums).

If profanity offends the RB listeners, then perhaps removing the link to RPF threads from the front page would be advisable. "Calling for backup" to a location where the "backup" will likely be offended seems like a weak attempt at pandering, and organizing such "damage control" a bit far-fetched... I actually would not have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

Anyhow, that's my inflation-mangled $0.02 worth. Cowlesy I hope this doesn't spoil my chances... *little cartoon hearts*

mdh
05-10-2008, 02:24 PM
General Metals Corporation (OTCBB: GNLM) (FRANKFURT: GMQ) is pleased to announce that Steve Parent, Company President and CEO, has granted an audio interview today with Wall Street Reporter. It is available on http://www.wallstreetreporter.com/profile.php?id=24095.

Can someone analyze the voice in this vs. Steve Parent's voice on his radio outlet?

Dr. Steve has appointed himself as some sort of grassroots leader, a position that demands transparency. Not to mention, he has also solicited donations to support his for-profit site on numerous occasions, which also demands identity verification.

I have not given my identity or personal information out ever on this forum. Why? Because I don't claim to be anything more than an obnoxious libertarian with some free time. I don't run around asking for money or followers. There is no need to know who I am.

Dr. Steve though, is held to a higher standard as a result of his own actions and claims.

Exactly. I'll be honest, I'm a pretty trusting guy. I want to give people the benefit of the doubt. That ends the minute you lie to my face. I spent about 20 minutes defending Steve Parent before he lied to my face in a way that I was able to easily prove. That raised some very big red flags for me. The lie he told keeps being brought up, too, and he keeps ignoring the point. The fact is he claimed, as El_Buggo, that he was not Steve Parent. The IPs matched 100% though, and also matched to IPs used here, on dailypaul, etc.

When I had a project that needed funding I was sure to establish a highly visable presence, through activism, that helped establish my credibilty. I have been transparent since the beginning. Additionally, I spent ALL of my own available funds first. SGP could easily establish credibility, as I did. His declared intention to remain anonymous is his problem. Leaders step up, he has not.

People know Michael. Michael knows people. That goes a heck of a long way. Not even Steve Parent's biggest supporters have met him.

He is not providing a public service. He is starting a private venture.

Correct. He has repeatedly stated that revolutionbroadcasting is a for-profit venture. Profit margins are one possible reason it costs him double what it costs me to run rpiradio.com to operate his station.

Seems doubtful. I mean, this Steve Girard media thing seems legit, why would he want to hide that? Also, SGM is in Baltimore, while Steve Parent has always originated from Manitoba, Canada, so it doesn't really match up. Could be, but extremely low likelihood.

This is pretty much my point. Plus the fact that most of us have not been caught lying in a blatant and obvious way the way that I caught Steve Parent.

revolutionary8
05-10-2008, 02:28 PM
On May 9th, 2008 Laurie says:

"Dr. Steve Parent", yet again, you make accusations because you have no evidence to dispute my fact per RP's *publisher* that you lied about having permission to broadcast the audio of Manifesto, before *or* in future.

In the context of this thread, do you really think that campaign managers for the other candidates won't do their own "due diligence" before committing to do any interview, let alone debate, with any of the domains/networks/whatever that appear to be "affiliated" with you?

If they hope to get RP supporters to vote for their candidate, I'm sure they are well aware of the extensive controversies about "mystery man Dr. Steve Parent" on both DP and RPF, particularly since recent articles have also mentioned both forums.

Hmmm, I wonder what "technical difficulty" will happen this time?

"Dr. Steve Parent", weren't you supposed to have had a "conference call" with Bryan/RPF that you posted about several times? Rumor has it that that fell through "due to technical difficulties", as well.

Do you really think that Presidential candidates will hang around for 30 minutes or more, if ever, while "technical difficulties" are resolved?

Can you imagine any of the "Big 3" doing so?

I want to know why "Dr. Steve" hasn't been sued.

Perhaps someone should donate, then sue for fraud?