PDA

View Full Version : Remember the preacher in the fiat money videos featured here? Check this out.

EotS
05-08-2008, 05:18 PM
The preacher featured in our "Todays Top Videos" thread turns out to be a big McCain supporter and a murderous neocon who believes in genocide for the heretical Islamics.

I read this and thought I knew that name from somewhere.

Kill 'em all Rod! (http://www.philipweiss.org/mondoweiss/2008/05/mccains-pastor.html)

V4Vendetta
05-08-2008, 05:58 PM
I know, I have been a fan of Rod for Years!
Being brought up in a Strongly Christain home all of my life.

He's a good man, But like 95% of Christians nowadays, they have no idea what they are doing.
They are still asleep.

Rod will wake up, but like most Christians, it will be too late to make any changes.

Chester Copperpot
05-08-2008, 06:09 PM
hes almost there.. he understands the federal reserve system.. he'll come around

Sandra
05-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Rod Parsley was a major player in getting mega churches to "Clarion Call" on behalf of right wing politicians and to force their particular beliefs onto the Federal government. It fell apart when members had different ideas on how to enforce those beliefs.

RonPaulFever
05-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Rod Parsely is insane, but kinda fun to watch on TV...

spudea
05-08-2008, 06:55 PM
disgusting... what is this? Nazi-ism resurgance? Millions of christians live in countries like Iran and Iraq. Millions of american's practice Islam. Parsley's words are the makings of genocide

Soccrmastr
05-08-2008, 06:57 PM
the guy is a famous Christian figure not surprising he has strong feelings towards Ilsam. doesnt necessarily mean hes a neocon though. He supports McCain yes but we know that he doesn't support everything Mccain says.

EotS
05-08-2008, 07:12 PM
He's a good man? He'll come around?

For pete's sake people, we're talking about a "man of god" here advocating religious war and the slaughter of human beings over religious differences.