PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

Christianalwaysg124RP
05-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi, I'm new here. I am from Canton, Ohio and have been fallowing Ron Paul's campaign for some time now and I thought this would a be a nice forum to join.

Kotin
05-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Welcome to the Forums!!!

you will feel right at home here.:D

Deborah K
05-08-2008, 03:38 PM
Welcome, Christian!

dirknb@hotmail.com
05-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Bienvenidos!

hillertexas
05-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Welcome aboard! We're glad you're here! :)

cyborcat
05-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi! I'm Jakki, and I'm new as well. I'm from New Orleans, and I love Ron Paul!
VIVA LA R3VOLUTION!!!

hillertexas
05-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Hi Jakki :)

ronpaulhawaii
05-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Welcome aboard one of most creative and passionate boards on the internet. This is a big place and many of us use the "newposts" link to keep up with current topics. Also, subscribing to threads you join helps to keep track.

We can get a bit raucus here, but most;) of us are decent and well meaning. We try to moderate with a fairly light hand, so if you find anyone to be particularly offensive, there is a handy ignore feature; just click on the name and look for the "add to ignore list" button.

Glad you found us, there is lots to read and do.

Enjoy

:)

countrykidz4freedom
05-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Welcome aboard! Great to see Ron Paul supporters still increasing & the Revolution alive and growing well!!!:)

123tim
05-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Welcome aboard one of most creative and passionate boards on the internet.....Edit......Glad you found us, there is lots to read and do.

Enjoy

:)

Welcome Christian and Jacki. We're glad to have you!

We're passionate on this board? I hadn't noticed ;)

You'll find a ton of good supporters here. A great place to be.

kaleidoscope eyes
05-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!

It CAN get a little quirky around here, but that's why I love it! ;)

Welcome aboard!

Jamsie 567
05-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Welcome to campaign central :)

wgadget
05-09-2008, 09:34 AM
Hi, I'm new here. I am from Canton, Ohio and have been fallowing Ron Paul's campaign for some time now and I thought this would a be a nice forum to join.

HI!

My family lives up that way. I'm in Georgia, but the family is in Uniontown, Ashland and Avon Lake.

It's good to know that the Revolution is going strong up there in Ohio.

wgadget
05-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!

It CAN get a little quirky around here, but that's why I love it! ;)

Welcome aboard!

Hey, Kentuck...

On the way home last month, I counted at LEAST four Ron Paul signs on I-75 going south from Corbin to the state line. EXCELLENT!

Christianalwaysg124RP
05-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Hey, Kentuck...

On the way home last month, I counted at LEAST four Ron Paul signs on I-75 going south from Corbin to the state line. EXCELLENT!

Yeah, we have a lot of Ron Paul supporters here in Ohio. One thing though. Both a good thing and a bad thing both at once. A lot of Ron Paul supporters here are very young and or new voters.(Even new voters who are older who just never got excited about a candidate) It's hard to get young people registered and to get them to get voting.

The good thing about it is, the Revolution can continue! Young people passionate about the constitution, libertarianism and the founding fathers messages,

It is very good thing Ron Paul is staying in the Republican party in the campaign and not going third party or independant. It shows a message to the Republican party, that though he isn't going to win, the Republican party has lost their way and needs good change. We have to remember, people told Ronald Reagen to leave the Republican party. Ron Paul's presidency gone bad(in the actually polls) is actually a good thing. Kind of like Barry Goldwater and Robert Taft. Though they both lost in the polls badly, their message became the platform of the Republican party(until that changed into today's neoconservative GOP mess)

yongrel
05-10-2008, 01:54 PM
howdy.

RP4EVER
05-10-2008, 08:55 PM
welcome aboard.

Cowlesy
05-11-2008, 06:24 AM
Welcome!

It always pleases me to see new folks joining up at all points in time. It just goes to show there are so many Ron Paul folks out there who've yet to find this site.

Like RonPaulHawaii said, the "New Posts" feature is your friend. Also if you have specific interests in economics and sound money, civil liberties, the 2nd amendment, we have forums dedicated specifically to each of these topics.

Again, welcome!

Bradley in DC
05-11-2008, 08:24 AM

Hi Christian, welcome! I'm originally from Ohio too, Miami grad. Not everyone here has Ohio manners all of the time, but it's good nonetheless.

A. Havnes
05-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Hi, and welcome to the board! Things are going a bit slowly right now (no debates to get fired up over, etc.), but Ron Paul still speaks!

Mongoose470
05-16-2008, 03:39 PM

This is a great forum loaded with intelligent people of wit and wisdom.

The revolution doesn't have the most, it just has the best.

So welcome! There's room at the bar for you.

HitchcockKid
05-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Hello! I am new here too and I support Ron Paul!