PDA

View Full Version : Dear GOP Establishment;

Thomas_Paine
05-08-2008, 02:45 PM
What is done behind the closed doors of GOP conventions, or in the backrooms of delegate interrogations, is being brought before the public eye. Your crude methods of suppression are such a joke. Remember that everything you do and say within these conventions is being recorded and posted for all the world to see. Do not fool yourselves into thinking that you can get away with railroading the will of fellow Republicans who disagree with the Party status quo. Your efforts to keep Ron Paul delegates out of the National Convention will FAIL. The days of marginalization are quickly approaching their end, we are a force to be reckoned with today and tomorrow we will be even stronger. Government Of the people, By the people and For people is fast approaching. All enemies of the Constitution will become irrelevant as the People begin to realize that the answer to America's ills in NOT more of the same poison. The traditional American principles of Self-Government and Individual Liberty are the solution to what ails us. The word is out, the gig is up, the cat is out of the bag and it is fool's errand to try and put your humpty dumpty back together again.

Yours Truly,

Thomas Paine

P.S. Thank you so much for pushing John McCain, I couldn't think of a weaker and more pathetic opponent to Constitutional government.

erin moore
05-08-2008, 10:01 PM
^5

josephadel_3
05-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Mail that or read it at your convention

torchbearer
05-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Mail that or read it at your convention

You would get epic standing ovation.

kathy88
05-09-2008, 05:26 AM
I would love to send that to my local paper. If you are amenable I know they'll print it, they print every editorial I send. If you are interested, PM me with your name and hometown and I'll be able to get it in next Thursday's edition. (It's a weekly).