PDA

View Full Version : Want A Pick Me Up? Another Feel Good Story

ItsTime
05-08-2008, 02:39 PM
So my fiancee just came home from our local playground with some good news. She is the shy type not really the person to go up to people and chat. Well today she pulls up to the playground in our car (with a Ron Paul bumper sticker) and as she is getting our daughter out of the back a woman comes up to her and says something along the lines of 'So you voted for Ron Paul'.

As we all know there are two ways it can go from here. Well it turns out this woman voted for Mitt Romney. But then she confessed that she wish she had vote for Ron Paul. This woman was pretty damn mad that McCain was our nominee and even more pissed at the way Ron Paul has been treated this election.

She went on to say if Ron Paul would run 3rd party she would be voting for him over McCain any day of the week.

The tide is turning! This is the second random 'I wish I voted Ron Paul' encounter my family has stumbled upon this week.

When the hell will the GOP wake up and realize that it is McCain is killing the Republican party and Ron Paul that is trying to save it? :confused:

acptulsa
05-08-2008, 02:48 PM
When the hell will the GOP wake up and realize that it is McCain is killing the Republican party and Ron Paul that is trying to save it? :confused:

As you demonstrated, every single day, one at a time. Five months to the convention. Plenty of time for McCain's hoof-in-mouth disease to get worse!

dirknb@hotmail.com
05-08-2008, 03:48 PM

The GOP leadership does not care. The two parties are controlled by the same people. It's win-win for the Establishment regardless of whether or not our next President is Obama, McCain or Clinton.

ItsTime
05-08-2008, 04:22 PM
I think the national GOP does not care, but how about the local GOP?

The GOP leadership does not care. The two parties are controlled by the same people. It's win-win for the Establishment regardless of whether or not our next President is Obama, McCain or Clinton.

dirknb@hotmail.com
05-08-2008, 04:27 PM
I think the national GOP does not care, but how about the local GOP?

The rank and file are mostly good people who are duped into following the party line. Those are definitely the ones we need to work on.

Cowlesy
05-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Thanks for sharing!!

Conza88
05-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Thanks for sharing!!

QFT! I love these type of stories!:D
more, more!

ItsTime
05-08-2008, 06:21 PM
I enjoy telling them when they happen. It feels good knowing we are not alone. I mean a Mitt Freaking Romney voter turned Ron Paul maybe write in is amazing.

BTW my fiancee also plugged Ron Pauls book to her.

QFT! I love these type of stories!:D
more, more!

georgiaboy
05-08-2008, 06:57 PM
this is how it happens, thousands upon thousands of these types of encounters, all over the country.

Keep the colors flying!

Conza88
05-08-2008, 08:57 PM
I enjoy telling them when they happen. It feels good knowing we are not alone. I mean a Mitt Freaking Romney voter turned Ron Paul maybe write in is amazing.

BTW my fiancee also plugged Ron Pauls book to her.

Try get it into her hands. After the book, she won't go back.:p

Conza88
09-14-2008, 01:32 AM
Bump for Sally08.

Conza88
11-04-2008, 10:06 AM
This stuff is only going to increase after the messiah gets in and everyone wakes up to the reality that BOTH parties are the problem. :)

Cleaner44
11-04-2008, 10:09 AM
The rank and file are mostly good people who are duped into following the party line. Those are definitely the ones we need to work on.

Right on target!