PDA

View Full Version : Real Reason For IRAQ Invasion - Confirmed by Sen. McCain

RonPaulVolunteer
05-08-2008, 11:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EHtjYiXlx4

RoyalShock
05-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Wait a minute. I thought we were going to stay in Iraq for 100 years if that's what it took to stabilize the country. Now a new energy policy will end our need to fight?

How in the heck are he and the neo-cons going to spin this? He didn't leave much (if any) wiggle-room in his words.

newyearsrevolution08
05-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Confirmed by Senator Mccain?

He also confirmed that he has more mass in his cheeks then he does in his brain. Anything he confirms will result in war.

He is a pos

josephadel_3
05-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Now all Obama has to say is "No Blood for Oil" and he wins. Too bad most Americans don't know about Ron Paul except from what they saw on television. Most people still think he is a racist, because the tv hinted at it. Most Obama supporters are idiots, plain and simple. Now, unfortunately I come from a family of Democrats, and I have some aunts and uncles, all very intelligent who like Obama. All very frightening. Now, sorry to hijack. Back to topic.

I agree with an above poster, McCain is a piece of shit. If he's president, which he won't be, we'll be at war no matter what. I wouldn't be suprised if I got drafted to fight China. Despite your miraculous energy policy, McInsane, people will die at your hand you bastard. How can you call yourself pro-life, if you have absolutely no respect for it by supporting unjust wars? Douchebag.

MMolloy
05-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Real Reason For IRAQ Invasion: Gas is not 1st... it might be 2nd

On September 11, 1990 at 9:09 PM, President George Herbert Walker Bush spoke before a joint session of Congress, regarding the Persian Gulf War. Among other topics, he stated that the war presented an opportunity for a "New World Order" to emerge.

Eleven years later — to the day — the twin towers of the World Trade Center would fall, creating yet another "opportunity" to move...

'Toward a New World Order'

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/war/bushsr.htm

RonPaulVolunteer
05-08-2008, 10:28 PM
bump

N13
05-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Plays the senility card again.

"Huh, I was talking about Kuwait's oil."