PDA

View Full Version : Media Takes Note of Ron Paul Vote Totals in Recent Primaries

Primbs
05-08-2008, 09:17 AM
"a substantial percentage of voters — about one-fourth — still showed up to vote against him in the three most-recent Republican presidential primaries."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/article/20080508/NATION/150419884/1002

"Ron Paul, who is still running, though he has put his campaign into a lower gear."

"More than 1 million Republicans have come out to vote or caucus for Ron Paul now," said Jesse Benton, a spokesman for the congressman. "There are a lot of Americans out there and a lot of Republicans that really are very hungry and very eager to hear a traditional Republican message of limited government. I think that really has been lacking."

slamhead
05-08-2008, 12:25 PM
If McCain gets the nomination, in the general election I pray for just one state where the Ron Paul supporters take the presidency away from McCain. This is the only way the GOP is going to wake up. If we are not effective in changing the GOP before the election they are doomed.

Rhys
05-08-2008, 01:29 PM
If McCain gets the nomination, in the general election I pray for just one state where the Ron Paul supporters take the presidency away from McCain. This is the only way the GOP is going to wake up. If we are not effective in changing the GOP before the election they are doomed.

you mean "we". "they" are dems.