PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Unscientific POll:) RON PAUL WINS

speciallyblend
08-22-2007, 08:40 PM
I thought you might like this. I work at a Hotel on the I-70 corridor in the Colorado Mtns(people from all states come thru here). The media has refused to cover Ron Paul,so i have started asking our customers as they check in if they have heard of Ron Paul. I would have to say we get some 40-50 customers a day.I would say a strong 60 percent have heard of Ron Paul,the other 35 percent like what i say,maybe 5 percent give me that look:) hehe,so i just give them their key and let them on their way.Out of that percentage i would say a strong 50% are voting Ron Paul and the other 45 percent are highly interested in his message and are gonna google Ron Paul;) which means they will tell their friends and so on;)

The states off the top of my head that i have chatted to people about on a daily basis are from NH/VA/NC/MD/FL/GA/VT/CT/WV/TN/SC/OH/IL/IA/TX/MS/MI/KS/NE/KS/TX/CA/WA/CO/AZ/ok im tired of listing states but you get the point;)

I guess all the ron paul supporters in the country know me and know exactly where i live so they can drive to colorado rent a room at a pretty good price,just so they can tell me they are voting for RON PAUL,hmmmm? do we call them driving traveling spammers or do we just call them AMERICANS,,KEEP SPREADING RON PAULS MESSAGE,the media will come along eventually or the MSM will look bad.JUST KEEP TALKING and RON PAULING IT 2008;)

born2drv
08-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Out of that percentage i would say a strong 50% are voting Ron Paul and the other 45 percent are highly interested in his message and are gonna google Ron Paul;) which means they will tell their friends and so on;)

Or maybe they just wanted the damn key to their room ;) j/k i like your enthusiasm....

DjLoTi
08-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Awesome man, rock on. Biggups!!!

slantedview
08-22-2007, 08:45 PM
i recently visited my parents who live in golden and took the opportunity to introduce them to ron paul. i got the impression from them that people hadn't heard of him up in those parts, but things are changing fast!

speciallyblend
08-22-2007, 09:08 PM
yeah i didnt even think about that,i can offer them a discount if they promise to vote for RON PAUL,or better yet if they say they dont like Ron Paul,i can jack their rate up ,or refuse them:p just joking of course but a dam good thought:)

speciallyblend
08-22-2007, 09:25 PM
i recently visited my parents who live in golden and took the opportunity to introduce them to ron paul. i got the impression from them that people hadn't heard of him up in those parts, but things are changing fast!

Colorado is the birthplace of the Libertarian Party,all Ron Paul Supporters should work hard on spreading the message and write newspapers.I know a few editors that are willing to print Ron Paul Items in the mtns.

Call Friends and family and keep talking, the word is out in colorado,there are meet up groups.I plan to have one in the colorado mtns soon. RON PAULING IT 2008

I know alot of people in lake/summit/eagle counties and helped several amendments pass overwhelmingly,so when i spread Ron Pauls Message many will listen;) i plan on flyering all 3 counties in the next 2 months;) plus you can all write letters to the papers in these counties,should be Ron Paul Friendly;) Vail Daily/Summit Daily/Denver Post/Rocky Mtn News go get em :) be polite and nice they are friendly:)

AlexAmore
08-22-2007, 10:52 PM
It would be so cool if there were Ron Paul coupons valid at all Ron Paul supportive businesses (like your hotel). The businesses would have them available, customer picks it up, reads Ron Paul's stances, gives to business for discount. If there was Ron Paul supportive restaurant near the hotel then you could provide the RP coupons and they go to the restaurant and it helps business and RP.

Hehe. Just brainstorming.:p