PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul bashing on other forums

Truth-Bringer
05-08-2008, 07:31 AM
Yes, I spend a lot of time on other forums debating those who hate Ron Paul. Sometimes it seems pointless, but I like to keep trying. I figure if I change one person it will be worth it. Anyway, one of the biggest Nazis I've seen is here. (http://www.politicsforumpoliticalworld.com/2008-election/13023-ron-paul-gets-126-000-votes-closed-republican-primary.html)

If anyone wants to join up and give this lying fraud W.E.B a hard time, please do. Note they will ban you on this forum without warning. But I thought it would be funny if several of you signed up and started bombarding their forum.

Cinderella
05-08-2008, 08:23 AM
holy crap!!! ur dedicated......i dont have the patience for that

Anti Federalist
05-08-2008, 08:40 AM
WEB DuBious wrote in that forum:

Oh, also, Ron Paul taking a donation from the owner of the Neo-Nazi megasite Stormfront.com and not returning the money or giving the money to a charity or Jewish, black, latino, native american, minority establishment, further entrenched the doubts people have about his ideas on race. That was ENTIRELY Ron Paul's fault.

That remark, and his other remarks, reveals him to be nothing more than another race hustler, a melatonin marxist, who sees everything, not as class struggle, but race struggle.

You are wasting your time.
http://www.howtonotsuck.com/assets/images/arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

Truth-Bringer
05-08-2008, 09:50 AM
WEB DuBious wrote in that forum:

That remark, and his other remarks, reveals him to be nothing more than another race hustler, a melatonin marxist, who sees everything, not as class struggle, but race struggle.

You are wasting your time.

Probably so. WEB DuBious is just an idiotic lying fraud, plain and simple. His admissions about Ron Paul are profound, yet he can't even accept his own admissions. All he can do is continue with his mischaracterizations and distortions.

SWATH
05-09-2008, 08:13 AM
That is very mild compared to some people I've come across in other forums. Their attacks are so outrageously baseless and inflammatory I have become inclined to believe that they are paid by the government (or a derivation of) to disseminate dis-info and propaganda, and when presented with the accusation, this belief is further reinforced by their claim that governments actually engaging in propaganda is ludicrous and tin-hat lunacy.

Agent CSL
05-09-2008, 08:36 AM
I can teach you how to fight on the internet but any actions taken would strictly be your own.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-09-2008, 09:09 AM
That is very mild compared to some people I've come across in other forums. Their attacks are so outrageously baseless and inflammatory I have become inclined to believe that they are paid by the government (or a derivation of) to disseminate dis-info and propaganda, and when presented with the accusation, this belief is further reinforced by their claim that governments actually engaging in propaganda is ludicrous and tin-hat lunacy.

I have no doubts they have the budget and the means to pay people to post on forums and other social media. The US government has been rather open regarding their attempts to influence citizens. (instead of being receptive to citizens influencing government, as it should be in a free society.) I think there are a lot of useful idiots out there too.

Anti Federalist
05-10-2008, 03:51 AM

This is a matter of admitted truth.

Paid pentagon propaganda hustlers on the MSM outlets, to bloggers, the disinfo army is hard at work.