PDA

View Full Version : Question: Is the Huckabee camp working on a brokered convention, too?

wgadget
05-08-2008, 07:16 AM
If so, wouldn't there be more of a chance of defeating McCain at the national convention?

However, the tactic would probably require a few more strategy sessions on our part.

acptulsa
05-08-2008, 07:40 AM
If they are, they're leaderless. Huck himself seems to be doing nothing more ambitious than angling for the veep spot.

Conza88
05-08-2008, 07:48 AM
If they are, they're leaderless. Huck himself seems to be doing nothing more ambitious than angling for the veep spot.

Yep, had that prediction fair while ago. (Thought it was done when huckabee launched his pac... lmao) I still think it stands though..

What I'm watching out for, is McCain announcing his vp before convention. Or some trick play like that. It's happened before (forget to who) but Karl Rove suggested something of the like to the democrats.

I'm slowly getting a feeling, some BS like that will come out a few days before convention.. and the media will cover it all day... long.....

Reason: Ron Paul's getting too close / getting too much momentum. They'll try take away the biggest slate of delegates from the other campaigns that will have remained, refusing to endorse McCocaine.

Anyways... lol

ronpaulblogsdotcom
05-08-2008, 07:52 AM
I really think the VP choice will be Governor Crist of Florida. They have to try some strategy to get Florida without so much voter roll purging.

Crist is moderate and respected. He might just do it.