PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney - Hits one out of the the park this time.

Cowlesy
08-22-2007, 08:20 PM
http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=3511448&page=1

I'm actually laughing out loud, read the first paragraph.

UtahApocalypse
08-22-2007, 08:25 PM
So he is switching again?

Choice-Life-Choice again

JPFromTally
08-22-2007, 08:25 PM
How do people and the media take these bozos seriously? I mean come on. It's like Hillary saying she's for the troop surge but against the war.

Original_Intent
08-22-2007, 08:26 PM
"If you don't like my position today, ask me again tomorrow!"

:rolleyes:

trispear
08-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Headline should be: Romney steals Ron Paul's Positions, doesn't understand them enough to explain them

tmg19103
08-22-2007, 08:30 PM
OK, he's flip flopping all over the place again, but isn't he stealing RP's position?

I don't see this as good because since RP still has low name recognition, voters won't equate this with being a singular RP position that was stolen.

I think that in debates going forward, RP needs to take some of these bozos to task for their flip flopping, for not sticking to traditional Republican values, and for stealing his ideas. I know it is not RP's style to go after other candidates, and that it is one of his virtues, but this is really starting to disgust me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is not RP on the record as being pro-life, being for overturning Roe v. Wade because it is unconstitutional, and then leaving the right to life issue to the states - and is that not what Romney just copied here?

Romney needs to be exposed for the flip flopping copy cat he is.

richard1984
08-22-2007, 08:37 PM
It's funny that he's talking about letting the states decide (obviously taken directly from the mouth of Ron Paul), but he didn't appear to have any understanding beyond "let the states decide...let the states decide..."--he doesn't know what he's talking about!! It's funny, but it's also really scary. Didn't he win that Iowa straw poll thing...? :rolleyes: Lord help us!

LibertyEagle
08-22-2007, 08:41 PM
What a flip-flopper. :)

Akus
08-22-2007, 08:44 PM
Even when an anti-Republican media is a liability, it's an asset. See? They ignore Ron Paul, but boy do the lash out at the others when they trip up.

Shink
08-22-2007, 08:45 PM
I don't see how you guys can take this so lightly, honestly. Aren't you angry about our candidate's positions getting copied and stolen and abused in the hands of these jerkoffs? People need to demand that Ron Paul crush them for doing this in upcoming debates, otherwise, how are we going to win?

If everything Ron Paul says that people love just gets plagiarized by an establishment media-darling candidate...how does the public decide to pick Ron Paul? They don't.

slantedview
08-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Headline should be: Romney steals Ron Paul's Positions, doesn't understand them enough to explain them

EXACTLY!

Roxi
08-22-2007, 08:47 PM
this is great

"We should aspire to passing a Human Life Amendment when the country as a whole is prepared for it," Romney spokesman Kevin Madden told ABC News. "The American people just aren't there yet."

while he was thinking:
..... until we brainwash them into believing it or just doing it behind their backs