PDA

View Full Version : For all you SHTF people out there:

madRazor
05-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Does it happen before the November elections or after? And Why?

I want to think after, so at least we all have until then to prepare. Because I'm not quite ready yet.

Thoughts?

Mods: please move to wherever

dannno
05-07-2008, 03:23 PM
In many ways we think they have less control than you think we may think.

It probably depends.

Lou337
05-07-2008, 03:25 PM
I've heard 2009. Around the summer. Government's trying to keep everything as routine as possible until after the elections.

Check out this forum.

http://goldismoney.info/forums/

mdh
05-07-2008, 03:38 PM
It's hard to say. What's the threshhold? I'd say the shit has already hit the fan compared to a century and a half ago. The civil war was certainly shit hitting a fan. The implementation of fiat currency, a central bank? Yeah.

What's the difference? It's all just more fascism, more steps down the Road to Serfdom which we walk.

LittleLightShining
05-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Well, I'm thinking after the election. Possibly before the inauguration. I tend to think that Obama will get the nomination which will be the perfect setup for an assassination and martial law. Whether Bush does it or VP Hillary, I don't know yet. Sometimes I wonder if I should be saying this stuff, but the whole scenario is very plausible to me.

Sarge
05-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Tomorrow is a key day to get through. Israel 60th Anniversary.

If Hamas doesn't create trouble tomorrow, and we can get through June when Monsoon season starts in Iran, I think it will be quite for awhile.

If Hamas has plans for tomorrow, who knows what will happen.

Bruno
05-07-2008, 03:50 PM
I've heard 2009. Around the summer. Government's trying to keep everything as routine as possible until after the elections.

Check out this forum.

http://goldismoney.info/forums/

Cool forum. Were you talking about a particular thread?

Would we need a perfect storm for it to hit the fan? These events leading up to 2012?

Continued economic downturn
Devaluing of the dollary
Hyperinflation
REAL ID passed nationwide
More and continued wars in the Middle East
The last of our civil liberties are torn away
Big Brother on every street corner for "Homeland Security"
REAL ID matures into Biochip ID which includes all personal information, bank ATM, HillaryCare or other health information, et al;
No one buys, sells, starts a job without the biochip to prove you are American and have health care
USA becomes NAU and NAU And EU become NWO
Last remaining freedom fighters who refuse to chip finally manage to....

Then the aliens land and save humanity (or eat us all, whichever reason it is that they are here). :D

That last part I was only half serious about. ;)

Sarge
05-07-2008, 03:57 PM
I found this right after I posted.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/En/default.aspx?xyz=U6Qq7k%2BcOd87MDI46m9rUxJEpMO%2Bi 1s7u%2BEuTnwxZhhXuyaScjC8HnuySP7CD4Dqv5iSjkg86cMKM FtNkI2zC%2FqhLHXRmuJQqPKyyyR8TxKI3ADekT0CU9VaBJogs W1gazflPABDBiA%3D

Tomorrow is a key day to get through with no major incidents.

UnReconstructed
05-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Yall are talking about tomorrow and I hope we have tonight...

Jordan
05-07-2008, 04:39 PM
SHTF?

Shit hits the fan?

Bruno
05-07-2008, 05:07 PM
SHTF?

Shit hits the fan?

You are correct, sir.

kathy88
05-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Well, I'm thinking after the election. Possibly before the inauguration. I tend to think that Obama will get the nomination which will be the perfect setup for an assassination and martial law. Whether Bush does it or VP Hillary, I don't know yet. Sometimes I wonder if I should be saying this stuff, but the whole scenario is very plausible to me.

Ditto

And we probably should not.

UtahApocalypse
05-07-2008, 06:48 PM
the shit has been t5hrown all ready, the fan is already turned on high. Now its just a matter of time for them to collide.

Deborah K
05-07-2008, 07:07 PM
It will happen near the end of 2009.

Deborah K
05-07-2008, 07:08 PM
And, they'll make sure Hillary is president. Remember these two predictions....

Conza88
05-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Kyoto treaty all ends in 2012. They will need to RE-NEW it then..
IMF plans to sell of Gold slowly for the next 3 years.. making that 2011.
Agenda 21 - do some research on that.. in depth. Or 46min + in Esoteric Agenda for a good brief start.
Codex Alimentarius - is planned, or they have said.. it will be implemented by 2009.
The NWO needs the middle east under its control, for a one world government to be properly put in place. Hence, Iraq.. hence Iran, eventually Syria.. They are going to have to be brought under control.

Technically, you could probably say - they are fighting the NWO.. As the US is being used as its Military Force, its front man..
I still think Hillary is the choice.

Anyway.... lol. Get prepared. I think they will choose to boil the frog slowly.. tbh. So we don't notice the changes suddenly, and go "Nah, that shit ain't right". On tv etc.. you're slowly continuing to see people get tazered for no real reason.. people are being conditioned here.
just like the imf is trying to suppress the price of Gold.. I don't even doubt, when it gets real bad.. they'll come for those with the gold like they did in the 30's..

yongrel
05-07-2008, 08:16 PM
http://www.mabus.biz/images/nostradamus2.jpg

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-08-2008, 02:48 AM
For all you SHTF people out there:

I guess I'll bite on that.

Does it happen before the November elections or after? And Why?

I want to think after, so at least we all have until then to prepare. Because I'm not quite ready yet.

Thoughts?

So, you mean a martial law scenario? Dictatorship? SHTF means lots of different things to different people. Consequently, being prepared for SHTF is different for lots of different people. It's also different based on where you are and what resources and space you have available.

I prepare a little, but I'm more concerned about natural disasters (remember Katrina) or economic colapse. (great depression). I'm also somewhat concerned about terrorist attack, but I try not to buy into the fear mongering.

I don't have any idea how a martial law or dictatorship scenario would take shape. Given what americans are already used to, I think things would go on as normal for the most part. No one would be in any immediate danger unless you're on "the list." I'm not even sure they'd need a list since they'd have such little resistance.

Sarge
05-08-2008, 08:38 AM
I give Hamas their due for using restraint today, during the Israel 60th year Anniversary today. It could have been bad.

Here are a couple you want might to read to see how fragile things are over there.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/05/08/africa/ME-GEN-Lebanon-Hezbollah.php

Note the comments on US,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7389568.stm

Make your own conclusions.