PDA

View Full Version : Bolton Sez: BOMB IRAN NOW!! - On FOX News, of course

Knightskye
05-07-2008, 01:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__jVRnmmHJs

Seriously, what the hell?

berrybunches
05-07-2008, 01:45 PM
I can't even listen to the whole thing, gives me that sickly feeling.

yaz
05-07-2008, 02:05 PM
I'm visiting Iran so hopefully I don't get "strategically bombed" by accident.

berrybunches
05-07-2008, 02:15 PM

I was watching "Why We Fight" a few days ago and remember them talking about how every single strategic bomb that got sent on Iraq missed it target...EVERY ONE.
(at least up to the date of the movie release)

Good luck my friend.

Knightskye
05-07-2008, 07:45 PM

I'm not too familiar with the culture over there (like most members of Congress, and the Administration). Is there a holiday coming up?

Gadsden Flag
05-07-2008, 07:48 PM
I was watching "Why We Fight" a few days ago and remember them talking about how every single strategic bomb that got sent on Iraq missed it target...EVERY ONE.

Good luck my friend.

What the hell?

Knightskye
05-07-2008, 09:08 PM
What the hell?

Maybe they just lied about the targets and hit 99.9% of the targets they actually wanted to strike. ;)

The One
05-07-2008, 09:11 PM
I know it's not right to judge people by their looks, but how can anyone even look at John Bolton and still take him seriously?

PlzPeopleWakeUp
05-07-2008, 09:55 PM
nt

gb13
05-07-2008, 10:01 PM
He should be tried for fucking treason!

mczerone
05-07-2008, 10:03 PM
John Bolton is a complete psychopath.

I don't know that I would question his internal mental mechanism, but at the very least he is nothing but a tool. A tool.

There are more and more of these secondary characters that I am picking up as the 'bad guys'. Think Bolton, David Frum, Jeffery Toobin. Some might say Blitzer and Brokaw.

These are the people that are spreading the memes that have been specially crafted so they will be picked up by every other news story and reported how they want.

I just loved seeing Bolton get schooled by John Stewart in the basics of the the Lincoln Administration. Bolton was flat out backwards, and using his ass-backwardsness as evidence/analogy of Bush's administration doing good.

RSLudlum
05-07-2008, 10:04 PM

Good luck my friend.

That movie is what primed my father for RP's message.

OptionsTrader
05-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Nothing new from Bolton the PNAC traitor.

revolutionary8
05-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Time to head for the hills. Can you cut your visit short? Is it time for your friends in Iran to come visit you?
I don't see the US attacking Iran as much as I see Israel attacking Iran (false flag attack on themselves blamed on Iran), however, We are Israel, in essence, so it is the same. It is no coincidence that the Israelis have their "terror attack!" drills fresh in their minds, lest they "forget" about how to "prepare". Don't duck and cover, whatever you do.
I hate to talk doom and gloom but that is reality. Either way, being there is a gamble IMO.

Verad
05-07-2008, 11:08 PM
So basically I what I heard was that the decision is already made and Faux is subliminally telling people to think that we need to bomb Iran, as a way of artificially manufacturing public support. I wish there was a way to take down all news networks for a week or two so that people would have to get news from the internet.